Page 118

Gwiyomi Couple Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page 118

Flirt

Words: 372

Rating: NC-17

"What the heck Yoona?!" Yoona giggled seeing how work up her girlfriend is. "Did Sooyoung and you planned all of this?" Yoona ignore the whine of Taeyeon. She continued watching television and Taeyeon was still browsing over the phone.

"I asked you to do it with me, so I asked Yeri because you don't want. Then there is Park Sooyoung telling she want to do the same." Yoona explained. 

"Whatever you really like flirting around with the rookie don't you?" Yoona rolled her eyes. She make Taeyeon sat on her lap. She hug the girl by the back and rest her chin on the older girl's shoulder.

"Flirting? That's being friendly babe. Why are you so jealous? Joy is just a cutie rookie for I am, plus she and Seulgi are together." Taeyeon look at her girl.

"They are?"

"Hmm."

"Wow."

"So don't be jealous, plus don't you think Sooyoung looks really cute here? Seulgi woyld die watching this." Yoona smile.

"You're shipping them so much don't you?"

"Hmm because they are rooting for us too." Taeyeon felt relief, she face Yoona still on girl's lap.

Yoona grin like an idiot as her hands slide down on Taeyeon's and back the older girl's hips.

"What are you doing?" Taeyeon asked, but Yoona still have that playful smile.

"You'll give me ?" Taeyeon rolled her eyes. "You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter