Page 105

Gwiyomi Couple Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page 105

Something Special

Words:668

Rating: PG-13

 

Yoona keep hitting the push button. She wasted 10000 won already playing the game, all she wanted is to give her lover something that she work hard for.

 

"What are you doing?" Sooyoung asked as she see her co-member wasting her time to a non sense claw machine.

 

"I want to get something for Tae." Yoona answers as she was still focus on playing the machine. "Isn't that broke already?" Sunny came asking. Yoona knows that having her members around isn't a good idea because she know that they will be pessimistic and will tease Yoona only.

 

"Why don't you just go back inside and just play other machines there?" Yoona asked. "It's getting late already. We have t go home before Tae notice that we escaped this late at night." Yoona panic realizing the time. Without thinking she hit the push and check the hour. The phone indicates it is 10 pm already. Yoona panic as she run with Sooyoung and Sunny, but they stop by the person in charge with the shop.

 

"Ma'am you forgot your prize!" Yoona's eyes widen as she get the doll. She thank the guy and left as fast as she can.

 

The three reach the dorm. Sooyoung and Sunny went to their respective room. Yoona went to kitchen to grab some drink, then she was shock seeing Taeyeon there drinking some milk.

 

"Eh?" Taeyeon look at her and frown. "Where did you go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter