You make me worry, hyung

Short Changki stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you serious? You never noticed how clumsy Kihyun-hyung is?” Changkyun asked Jooheon while they talked in the middle of the latter’s studio. The maknae called him because he was getting worried about his boyfriend Kihyun but Jooheon failed to notice all the times Kihyun fell that week. He was full of bruises all over and Changkyun wanted to protect him from getting hurt. “He fell almost 10 times this week and he was about to fall other 15” the orange haired told his best friend, who didn’t seem too worried about the situation. “Hyung!” he whined at the lack of response.

“What do you want me to say?!” Jooheon asked. “Kihyun-hyung is a grown up man, he surely knows how to take care of himself” the other rapper was right but Changkyun was still worried. What if he accidentally cut himself or what if he broke one of his bones? The younger wanted to make sure he didn’t fall nor dropped things anymore but they weren’t together all day long. “You are making a big fuss” Jooheon said and he sighed, deciding to drop it.

The two of them worked on the songs they wrote until Kihyun appeared. The latter entered the studio to check on them and give them food. He placed the snacks on the desk to then sit on Changkyun’s lap, pecking his lips softly and making Jooheon growl. “How’s everything going?” he asked while caressing his boyfriend’s fading orange strands of hair.

“Fine, hyung” Jooheon answered. “Please don’t kiss here, I feel like the third wheel” he complained and Kihyun slapped his nape.

“You brat, I can kiss my Kkukkung whenever I want” the elder scolded Jooheon. “It was just a peck, stop exaggerating things” Kihyun opened a bag of potato chips and gave one to each of the rappers before eating one himself. Changkyun kept on working with Jooheon and Kihyun only stared at them and suggested things. They were a good team, even if Jooheon sometimes complained about being the third wheel. Changkyun found that stupid because they didn’t kiss in front of everyone. Maybe they shared pecks from time to time but nothing more. “Ah, ah, ah” Kihyun suddenly pushed his hand away from his waist.

“What?” Changkyun frowned in confusion; he was just hugging his boyfriend a little tighter not to let him fall because he needed to move his leg a bit.

“I hit myself with the kitchen counter there” Kihyun whined, caressing the sore spot.

“How on Earth did you hit your waist with the kitchen counter?” Changkyun couldn’t even imagine how was that possible and he saw Jooheon rolling his eyes, judging his worried attitude.

“I slipped and I tried to grab onto something but I lifted my arm and hit my waist before falling to the floor...” Kihyun explained and Jooheon frowned.

“How is that even possible?” the older rapper shook his head to then show Changkyun one of their finished songs.

“I like it this way” the younger smiled at Jooheon. “Hyung, please be careful” he rested his chin on his boyfriend’s shoulder. “You’ll hurt yourself” he added and Kihyun chuckled, caressing his hair.

“Don’t worry, Kkukkung” the vocalist pecked his temple and Jooheon glared at them. “Okay, I won’t kiss him anymore! Chill out” Kihyun sighed in annoyance and stood up. “See you later” he pecked Changkyun’s lips. “Don’t glar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter