Pretend

Short Changki stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi!! Third story!

I hope you are enjoying them ^^

Thank you for the support <3

 

 

Kihyun was doubting for the first time in his life. Did he make a good decision? Was everything he did worth it? He was there, standing in front of the guy he always loved, about to kiss him for the first time so... why was he doubting so much? The other was handsome, funny... he had everything he wanted in a man but something was missing and he couldn’t figure out what. He started thinking about someone and that someone stayed in his mind while his crush’s lips moved against his own.

‘Come on, Yoo Kihyun, you loved him since high school and he’s kissing you now’ he thought, trying to feel his heart racing though it wasn’t even reacting. His eyes weren’t closing, his lips weren’t moving and his heart beats were steady. Kihyun’s body stayed still and the other noticed, parting from the kiss immediately.

“What’s wrong?” the taller one asked, caressing his arms with a worried expression on his face. Kihyun couldn’t believe it, he tried so hard to be with him and now he didn’t want him. ‘Why am I like this?’ his mind kept on asking unnecessary things while he thought about a good answer to tell his crush. ‘It’s not you, it’s all Changkyun’s fault’ he laughed mentally but it was more bitter than anything. Kihyun worked so hard to get him, why couldn’t he kiss him and forget about everything else?

“I’m” he paused, recalling every silly plan he had and recalling the last silly plan which finally worked. A month ago, he had the brilliant idea of pretending to be someone else’s boyfriend to make his crush feel jealous. It worked perfectly because the other realized he had feelings for Kihyun. The bad thing was that he chose his best friend Changkyun to act as his fake boyfriend and the latter confessed to him the day before. Kihyun didn’t suspect anything till then because the slightly younger male didn’t show any signs of liking him. Kihyun wished to punch his face very hard; he was confused because of him. “I’m sorry, I think I’m in love with someone else” he told his crush the truth, what else could he do in that situation?

“You love Changkyun for real, don’t you?” the taller one asked and he nodded. Changkyun was with him since they were kids and Kihyun never thought he would fall in love with him. ‘Damn you, Kkukkung’ he sighed. “Hey, it’s okay, go get him” the man in front of him lifted his chin up to look into his eyes and Kihyun smiled sadly at him.

“Aish, that damn kid” he whispered. “I’m truly sorry, I never thought I would fall for Changkyun, he was just helping me get you” he explained for the 2th time - he already told him about his silly plan moments ago because he already noticed there was something weird going on -.

“I know. It’s okay, I’m not mad at you” the taller one patted his back. “Go!” he encouraged and Kihyun left the place, quickly heading to Changkyun’s apartment.

 

 

Changkyun ate another spoon of ice cream while he cried his heart out. He was sitting on his couch, all wrapped up in a huge blanket, with the TV on for the sake of having another noise in his apartment. He didn’t like sweet stuff but he needed it at that moment. He couldn’t believe how stupid he was for helping Kihyunnie with his crush. He helped him with his crush and, when i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter