Gudetama plushy

Short Changki stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here is the first one!

Enjoy ^^

PS: I know I've been updating a lot of one shots lately but Idk... I'm just inspired xD hahahaha

 

 

It was one of those mornings where Changkyun woke up in a very good mood. He didn’t like going to school but the boy he liked, Kihyun, turned 16 that day and he bought a tiny present for him. His friends didn’t know anything about his helpless crush and they feared Kihyun because he had a serious expression on his face. The latter was mostly alone around school and everyone stayed away from him but Changkyun wanted to talk to him. Hyungwon always told them the same story about Kihyun punching Gunhee once he tried to get close to him. Changkyun knew it was true though he believed Gun did something to make him get mad; he didn’t think Kihyun would punch someone just because.

Changkyun had his earphones on when he went past the entrance gate so he jumped in surprise the moment Jooheon circled his shoulders, dragging him a little faster to the main door. “Changkyunnie!” his best friend yelled. “How are you? Did you study last night? I was really tired and I fell asleep” he kept on talking while walking by his side. “I think I’m gonna fail next week’s exams” he whined like a baby and Changkyun chuckled.

“Hi” the brunette greeted him first because it was too much information at once. “I’m fine” he started answering the questions one by one. “I stayed up all night studying but I don’t remember anything” he laughed. “I guess I’ll fail too” Jooheon shook his head.

“What a disaster... Hyungwon told me he couldn’t stay awake either and Minhyuk spent his time taking selcas...” Jooheon said. “Hoshi didn’t text me back so I’m sure he was sleeping and Gun-

“Were you talking about me?” Gunhee appeared out of nowhere, scaring Jooheon. “You are always such a coward” he laughed and Changkyun chuckled. “Changkyun-ah, what’s up with you? You seem happy today” he hugged Jooheon and Changkyun to start walking with them. He was shorter than the both of them and the brunette noticed he was tiptoeing.

“I guess the lack of sleep gives me energy” he lied, taking a slight glance at Kihyun the moment they entered their classroom. The black haired had his usual serious expression while he read a History book and Changkyun smiled toothlessly. He looked extremely gorgeous with the school uniform and he couldn’t wait to go there and talk. Changkyun had been waiting a long time for that and he wasn’t scared of Kihyun; he didn’t even care what his friends would say after he did it.

“You are weird” Gun interrupted his thoughts, bringing him back to reality. The three friends sat in their respective seats and waited for the others. Minhyuk took no time to arrive together with Hoshi - being a little hyper for their liking - and Hyungwon was the last one. He couldn’t even keep his eyes open; nothing new to them.

Their classes started once the professor entered the classroom and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter