6~6

Cliché love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Am I?

Am I really okay with all of this?

"jay? Jay!" Mark started calling her when she started spacing all as he was talking. He know he is asking for a lot but he thought it might be the best for her.

"Uh...oh sorry oppa! I just zoned out"

"No problem...i know I'm asking for lots of changes but I think it's the best for you since you want to stay here." Mark restated.

Uh...yeah! I know it for and and I'm okay with it"

"Okay then let's get to it" mark said standing up and grabbing her hand and dragging her out to his car. He smiled at himself for having the courage to even do that.

After a long drive...they reached the mall. Mark wanted her to get rid of her phone in case she was being track. Since she really like rose gold, he got her iPhone 6. Then headed over to the next place with was to get her a haircut. She decided to get bangs and get chest length layers...on top of the she dyed her hair rose gold. Although she looks that same to him...he found her more attractive and he was liking the makeover more than he should. Since she was only wearing his clothes they went to get some clothes for her. While she was trying on clothes...he went to look for a mask so that she can cover her face. As he was walking back to the shop he notice two bodyguards that looked like from the other day so he rushed over to the changing room.

"Jay...open up! Emergency!" He said lowly.

Jay was confused so she quickly put

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter