5~5

Cliché love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone was still sitting in the livingroom and it was already midnight.

While learning more about the boys, she felt bad to have kept lying about her identity. She wasnt entirely sure if she can trust them yet. She was tired and wanted to rest but didn't know where to sleep...she didn't want to invade marks bed again. It was already enough for her to ask to stay her.

"Mark oppa" she said quietly while poking his arm...and he turned to her with a questioning look.

"Whats wrong Jae?" He asked in a worry tone and she found it cute since they just met and he was already worried.

"I'm very tired and...." She said quietly again not wanting to bother the other boys while they were playing games.

"You can go sleep in the room you woke up in...its okay you have my permission"

"But where will you sleep?"

"Don't worry now go get some rest...we will figure out a plan in the morning okay?"

"Okay...good night oppa" she said heading back to mark's room and falling asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

°°°°°°

"Mark...its very odd of you" JB stated

"What is?" Mark was confused where he waa going at it with

"One you rescue her...when you never really give a damn the other times. Two you bring her to your house...and she goes sleep in your bed now. Not saying that i dont like her or anything...she is very cute and funny but can you and can we trust her?...what if she is not really the person she say she is"

"Wow..so many questions. Breath JB"

"Come on mark answer me" JB said while looking around the room to see the other boys falling a sleep while playing video games.

"Hmm...i think we can trust her....some how i just really wanted to help her. Um i feel like i know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter