3~3

Cliché love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OMG thank you guyssss for subscribing...i was losing hope after a few days of posting the story because no one was viewing the story. You guys dont know how happy you guys have made me.

I will try to update every day, didnt realize that I started this story way too close to when my school is starting...but I hope you guys will stick with me until the end.❤❤❤

~rosenaing

°°°°°

Author pov

°°°°

"So when i get back...how do i explain this to the guys?" Mark thought to himself while he was still in the car...instead of going to the dorms he planned to take her to his house and the guys would be there anyway. After becoming an idol...his father had bought him a house as a gift...they guys would come over and he would still go back to the dorm. His house was like their get away.

"Let hope JB doesnt start questioning me" he muttered to himself as he carried jay out the car and to infront of this house. He opened the gate with his remote and when the door opened up one of the maid came running towards him.

"Sir you are back...let me carry this for you" she said taking his bag for him.

"Are the guys over?"

"Yes sir...they are in the living room playing video games while waiting on you. If i may ask who is this girl you are carrying"

"I dont know her actually she needed help...fainted and some guards were looking for her. And i thought she was in danger so i brought her here"

The maid was a bit disappointed because mark had brought in a random girl in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter