2~2

Cliché love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jay pov

°°°°°°°

"Omo jay jump down and run run run...and dont look back" jay told herself.

After she jumped down from the gate...she started running and told herself not to look back. She can hear at least two guards are chasing after her.

"Thank god i am a distant runner or else i probably be dead for what i just pulled" she talked to herself as she ran. After a while she knew she gained more distant and that the guards were far behind but that didn't mean she should stop running although it was raining and she had been running for a pretty long time. When she was finally making a turn she bumped into someone but she was to tired already.

"Please..help me! There are guards behind me...please hide" she trief to say before fainting.

°°°°°°°

Author pov

°°°°°°°

At first mark wasn't sure if he should believe her but then he heard some people coming towards them so he carried her and hid behind a bunch of bushes. Two guards came his way but they did not check the bushes...they went inside some buildings and came back out. He overheard their short conversation.

"Poor girl...good thing she planned to run away, i feel bad for her being captured. Lets just tell Ms.Sunny that we lost her"

"Yeah..I hope Ms.Jay would be okay. I wish she talked to us about her escape plan so we can help her"

"Oh well...she probably didnt know who to trust..lets head back...damn Ms.Jay can really run"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter