1~1

Cliché love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jay SIGN THIS PAPER!!!"

"WHY SHOULD I!"

"YOU WILL REGRET YELLING AT ME"

"What are you gonna do about it! keep me locked in this room forever...what are you gonna do if daddy find out that you are the one holding me...you evil "

"How dare you call me an evil you spoiled brat...i could have gotten the inheritance, but NO my father had to hand it down to his only grandchild...and what does my brother do? The same ing thing. What the do they see in see?"

"Definitely not evil"

"Just watch you spoil brat...just watch"

"Watch you fail each time? Thats not new...you know?"

"Ughhhhh" Sunny let out before walking out the room for the 6th day trying to get her niece to sign the inheritance transfer paper. But she was struggle so bad she need to think of a new plan.

"Keep guard...don't let her escape. If you guys do...you guys are the first to die" she said walking away from the room.

°°°°°°°

Jay on the other hand was walking back and forth in the room she was locked in, to find a way out...although she can go out from the window, it was a bit high. She thought she can fake an asthma attack...but that really wouldn't get her out the room. She needed a way out quick before she ended up being killed or married off.

"Ughhhh...why do I have to be in this position...why couldn't i just be born into a middle class family" Jay started talking to herself.

"Why would dad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter