Happiness

Haru Haru

A/N: Hi guys, finally an update after being really busy for the past week for club activities. Just a short fluff. Enjoy! Happy Saturday! ^^

-----

During the winter break, Nayoung and Kyulkyung had been going out often, spending time with each other before the former’s flight back to the States. They even went out with their group of friends and the oldest’s new friend, Kyungwon. The new member to the gang, as usual, is a social bee and had no problem fitting in and making new friends. She is even interested in Siyeon’s bestfriend, Yewon.

“Hey Nayoung, I didn’t know you have a really cute friend,” both of them were hanging out at a bar. They wanted to spend time alone without their other friends. Nayoung just shook her head while telling the blondie that Yewon is actually Siyeon’s friend.

“I think I am falling in love,” the blondie said with a dreamy tone and that made the oldest laugh really loudly and commented, “getting whipped huh play girl.”

“I don’t mind. She is a fun person. Besides I think that energy of hers can keep up with me,” Kyungwon was smiling genuinely while swirling her drink in a rock glass. Nayoung had never seen that smile whenever the girl was out with her flings and she was glad that her good friend has finally grown up and foun someone who she can live with the rest of her life.

“If she doesn’t mind the long-distance relationship,” the oldest advised since she really wanted the girl to give it a thought. She didn’t want any of her friends to get hurt in a relationship since it wasn’t a good feeling. Beside she feels that if the blonde fencer is serious, she should be ready for any challenges and overcome it to get her dream girl.

“yea true that. Help me… I think I would want to confess to her soon,” Kyungwon gave a goofy grin, hoping that Nayoung can help her. Besides, when did Nayoung even not help her.

“I don’t think I am the best pertaining to affairs of the heart.” the stone scoffed jokingly.

“Ay, don’t doubt yourself,” the party girl gave her a wink.

----

It has been almost 3 weeks since Nayoung had return from the States and will be going back for training and to spend the last few days in Korea with her friends. Eunwoo had booked a chalet and invited everyone- Nayoung, Kyulkyung, Minkyung, Yebin, Kyungwon, Yewon, Heehyun, Chaeyeon and Siyeon- to a 3-day sleep over.

Since Nayoung and Kyulkyung wanted to spend more time alone, they have decided to take a walk at the beach. Both of them were holding hands, fingers entwined, swinging their linked arms in sync. They are listening to the sound of the waves, feeling the cooling and gentle land breeze hitting their faces lightly and taking in the beautiful night view of the sea. Both of them didn’t want to talk much and enjoy the comfortable silence. Who knows when will they be able to go out together? Most probably when it is the next holiday. Both of them sighed internally at the long-distance relationship but after the trashing talk, both of them felt that their love and bond became much stronger and nothing-even the long distance relationship- will not come into between them again.

“I can’t believe that we are able to get back together again. You are going back for training soon right?” the younger girl broke the silence engulfing them.

“Yea.” Replied the older shortly after. She could tell the younger does not want her to leave at the end of the week.

To bring the atmosphere up, Nayoung decided to have fun with the younger. The fencer went to tickle the younger on her waist. The latter who is sensitive to tickles was trying to stop the older while laughing really hard but the older didn’t stop because she was enjoy it so much. The dancer who is really flexible reached down to the sand amidst all the tickling, grabbed some sand and threw it at the older. Nayoung being surprised at the attack released the younger and the dancer took the chance and take flight, running away as fast as possible, not forgetting to give the older a merong. Feeling playful, Nayoung chased after Kyulkyung not forgetting to throw some sand at the younger as revenge. Both ended up playing with sand for quite some time before Nayoung just collapsed on the soft sand. She didn’t know how did Kyulkyung’s boundless of energy came about. She likes everything about the younger even her boundless of energy. She is a walking sunshine but not too bright to blind her eyes. The younger went to lay on the older’s chest. She could hear Nayoung’s rapid heartbeat and thought whether all the chasing was the cause or was it because she laid on the older’s chest. She decided to ask.

“Narong ah, why is your heart beating so fast?”

“It’s because you are laying so close to me,” after saying that, Nayoung wrapped her arm around the younger’s slim figure and pulled her closer to her. Kyulkyung definitely feel blissful and snuggled into the older’s crook of the neck.

“I love you,” the younger whispered into the older’s ear.

“I love you too Joo Kyulkyung. Let’s bear with this for three years ok? I will definitely stay here unless I have competition out of Korea ok?” Nayoung could feel Kyulkyung’s nodding and smiled at the thoughts of being with Kyulkyung even 3 years later. She even dreamt of being with the younger for her lifetime. She knows that the younger will be the perfect wife for her, the perfect mother for her children and the perfect daughter-in-law for her parent.

“Kyulkyung ah, how many kids do you want to have?” Nayoung was curious.

“I want 2, a boy and a girl and let’s get a dog as well, please,” Kyulkyung replied. She had definitely thought of having a family with the fencer since she made up. She was also sure that Nayoung will definitely be part of the later half of her life as a lover.

“Sure. Let’s have more kids, a boy and a girl that looks like me and another pair that looks like you,” Nayoung shared her plans. She wanted as many kids with the younger. She wanted many little Nayoungs and Kyulkyungs running about it the house.

“Yah, do you think I am a baby making factory?” the Chinese girl hit on the Korean’s arm, earning a chuckle from the later.

“Yes, you are my baby making factory.” Kyulkyung just blushed. The older is impossible and decided to whack the older on the chest for teasing her. She didn’t mind giving birth to Nayoung’s and her children no matter how many be it 2 or 4 or even big enough to form a football team.

“Kyulkyung ah, what will you do after University?” the fencer asked the other girl. They hadn’t discussed much about their future career since they were both rather focused on what life has for them now.

“I want to be a chemistry lecturer,” the younger said dreamily. It has been her passion to be a teacher and to share about her passion and love for chemistry to the older was something new.

“You better tell your students that you are taken, I don’t want anyone to ogle at my girl even if they are kids.” Nayoung warned. She was being serious. She knows that Kyulkyung is beautiful and hot, she doesn’t like to share her girl with others even if the younger doesn’t have eyes for them. Call her territorial but she would rather call it helplessly in love with Joo Kyulkyung.

“Possessive,” the dancer used her index finger to tap on the older’s nose and the older tried to bite her finger.

The night seems much darker and colder that the two had to go back to the chalet. They didn't want their friends to worry but as they entered the house, the others were nowhere to be seen. Seems like all the couples and the soon-to-be couples have retired to their room doing God knows what. The two had heard some moans and groans from some of the rooms but didn't want to know much since this activity is every couple's private ones. Nayoung and Kyulkyung didn't have before though there were times where their hot make-up sessions would always almost turn into a activity but it was always the older who stopped just in time. She wanted to make love with the younger but she felt that everything was too fast since it hadn't been too long into the relationship that they already experienced countless of make-out session. Kyulkyung on the other hand, was alright if the older wanted to make love with her. She was definitely serious in the entire relationship and like before she had seen Nayoung as her perfect partner. She tried to tease and seduce Nayoung a few times but oh boy the older really had great self-control when it comes to her. She really admires how the fencer respected and love her as a human being and definitely felt loved. She is definitely lucky to have Nayoung and vice versa. 

----

Now that Nayoung had return to the States, the two had been communicating via the phone. Sometimes by text or call. They would alo update each other about their daily lives on social media. 

“Hi unnie,” Kyulkyung was skyping Nayoung since she finally had the free time after the test week but her free time would soon be burnt by additional dance practices.

“Hey there! Are you alright? You look tired. I know it is night time there but you look like you hadn’t had any sleep.” Nayoung was really concerned for the younger. Though they had not seen each other, Nayoung would still remember the last time how the younger would look in real life.

“I was busy with dance just now. We are going to have a competition soon,” the younger sighed at her school life. Though it was jam-packed, it would definitely do her good in her portfolio and besides other than for a good record, she likes to dance but sometimes the extra dance practices were for members who were lacking but she had to attend as she is one of the organising committee in her club. It wouldn't do her good to not attend as it would leave a bad impression.

“Let’s end the call soon,” the fencer really wanted her princess to rest well. It hurts her to see that the younger looking so tired. 

“Noooooo, I want to talk to you. I have been waiting for this day. It has been a long time since we see each other.” whined the younger. She really wanted for all time time where they could call each other. She wouldn't let anything ruin her day. Even her sleepiness or school work will cut short her facetime time with the older. She really wanted to see her face for a long time. 

“Alright but do take care of yourself. You are a big girl already, I suppose you know what your body wants.” nagged the older. Since she is the younger's girlfriend, she will take responsibility of the younger's health.

They went to chat about how their lives have been for the past month. Both of them couldn’t skype for the past 30 days as they were busy with competitions or exams and they just couldn’t find a common time to have a long face time conversation. Their daily conversion usually lasted less than half hour and revolves around asking about their ay but for today, their chat was so much longer, talking about all sorts of stuff from personal to irrelevant stuff anyways having fun in whatever topic that comes to their minds.  

"Unnie, I will be going back to China for 2 weeks. I will be out of contact for a day due to travelling," Kyulkyung told the older about her plans for the upcoming short school break. It is a 3 weeks school break and the younger had gotten permission from her parents to visit Nayoung. Kyulyung would definitely surprise the older. She could tell that the older missed her a lot since she would always text the younger to ask about her day and even would call occasionally to hear her voice. There was once when the older called right before Kyulkyung's bedtime just to hear the latter's breathing. Instead, Kyulkyung stayed up a little longer to chat with the older as she didn't want the older to just hear her breathe. Kyulkyung spent around 3 days planning on how to surprise the older and even asked Kyungwon to help her. On the other hand, Nayoung was sad that it wasn't her term break or else she would have definitely joined the younger. She wanted to meet the girl's family since they had been dating for a while but she is also getting used to the long-distance relationship. Besides a day of not being able to see or hear the younger's response wouldn't be that bad. Nayoung knew that she could survive that day however unsure of what was planned for her ;)