Complete

Haru Haru

A/N: Here ya go guys the last chapter of Haru Haru! But first let me do a shout-out to one of my readers, Nyanyayoung. Hi there Nyanyayoung! Happy birthday! Thanks for supporting the fanfic! ^^ Have a blast and enjoy your day! :)

It had been a fun time writing this story. Thank you everyone for the love, subscriptions, comments, upvotes! I really thank everyone for showing lots of love for my first fanfic :) The experience of writing had showed me that writing is really fun, you readers are all so nice to read and give lots of love to it. I admit that my writing skills still lack a lot but I will try to improve and will definitely look through and edit before posting so that your reading experience will be better.

There will be a sequel about their honeymoon and about the lives with their 4 kids (if anyone got the hint ;))! Stay tuned to the sequel. It will still be updated on the same fanfic so I will not be marking it as complete until I have posted the sequel :) I will definitely edit once more after I am done with the entire fanfic so that if anyone wants to re-read it, it will definitely be a better reading experience :)

Once again, I love you all readers for supporting Haru Haru. Should I write another chaptered fic? I shall write another one if there is a huge response :) I usually write one-shots since I am comfortable with it and I really love romantic comedy genre. You guys can read my other fanfics. I have 3 other fanfics: NaPink's Daily Lives -collection of short drabbles about them (their idol life/ AU), Forever- Minkyung and Yebin love story and lastly, I Will Take Care of You, a short catchae story. They are also unedited so I will try to find time to edit them all. You guys can comment down if you have any suggestions for me but a short disclaimer would be school is starting soon so I might not be updating much until the next holiday. I have been writing some stories (not completed, saved in my laptop) mostly about OC and some of my favourite idols HAHAHA. I will do a poll so you all can vote which stories you guys would like me to show on this asianfanfic website. Most probably I will change it to NaPink fanfic unless you guys want other pairings from Pristin/ DIA.

Alright, I better keep quiet right now so you guys can read the update about Haru Haru and not my author's note. Toodles! Oh yes, remember to vote -poll is at the end- if you would like another chaptered fanfic from me! :) Bye!

Disclaimer, I did little research about all sorts of wedding so there may be mistakes in the wedding ceremonies and the sequence etc.

------

“Yah! Seungyeon stop playing with your brothers. Help Guanlin and Daehwi to put on their clothes. Kyla, stop clinging onto your appa. She needs to help omma with the chores,” Kyulkyung was going crazy at how the house was a huge mess caused by her 4 little devils. The kids are getting out of hand especially with the addition of the twin boys. Even their oldest, Seungyeon was getting more playful once the boys started to crawl and play around. She was infected by the Im twins’ playful virus and began to join them in their “fun”. The first born even clung onto Nayoung just like Kyla. Kyla is the well-behaved one but as usual is clinging onto Nayoung like a koala. If the boys inherited Nayoung’s playfulness, Kyla would have inherited her clinginess to a certain stone and Seungyeon would be inbetween inheriting both of their traits.

Seungyeon did what she was told and went to help her little brothers put on their shirts and pants since they were both in their nappies. Kyla was crying and continued to cling onto Nayoung. The stone whispered into her daughter’s ear, “hey baby, play on your own first, I will come back soon.” The little girl stopped sobbing and the daddy of the household pulled the girl away from her and placed her on her lap, putting out her pinky finger, “I promise I will come back.” The girl hooked her pinky on the older’s pinky and jumps off from the lap, toddling over to her older sister and younger twin brothers.

After Nayoung made sure that Kyla was toddling off safely, she walked into the kitchen to find Kyulkyung and was engulfed with a huge hug, “yeobo.”

The mother of the household was feeling so tired and missed her seobang, “I miss you so much.” She continued, “let’s stay like this for a while. I don’t really want to start cleaning the mess outside and deal with the weekend morning mayhem.”

The fencer embraced her wife tightly in her arms, missing the warmth from the younger and patted her head before her soft silky hair which appeared to calm the mom down, “we have been living under the same roof for 7 years. Besides, you have been doing a good job taking care of our little devils and I am here to share the housework with you.”

“But the little devils are separating us,” the younger sighed in response. She began to relax in her hubby’s arms, inhaling the green tea scent she had loved since she started dating the fencer. The of her hair was one of the act of Nayoung’s endearment she came to love over the decade. The way the older her hair was in a certain beat and she loved how it has calming effect or a way to show Nayoung's love for her.

“True that the kids are taking away our couple moment,” Nayoung agreed to what Kyulkyung said. The kids are lovely but their devilish side have surfaced once the terrible twos had hit the twins so badly on their heads.

Kyulkyung loves this family. Her perfect husband and her four little devils. She remembered her marriage life from 6 years ago…

She was laying down on her bed. She missed the familiar figure beside her on the empty spot. She had to observe this Chinese tradition where the groom and bride cannot sleep under the same roof on the day before marriage. She was also rather excited for her big day tomorrow. The night without Nayoung and the wedding day was making it difficult for her to sleep and hoped that she would not have a sleepless night or else she would need tons of make-up to cover her eyebags and sleepiness.

She heard her phone ringing and looked at the caller ID. Oh, it is Narong, “unnie!”

The older chuckled at the excited Kyulkyung and how she still called her unnie even though they will be getting married in less than 24 hours.

“Hey princess, why are you still calling me unnie? Anyways, still up? Sleep soon as tomorrow is our big day,” the nagging but caring Nayoung was unleashed. She didn’t want her big girl to be tired out from tomorrow. They will be having a long day, a really long day.

Kyulkyung giggled at how Nayoung was picky about how she addressed her and the motherly side of Nayoung had appeared. She cannot blame Nayoung as it was close to 11.30pm and they have to be awake by 6am to prepare so as not to miss the auspicious hour.

“Let me call you as unnie for the last time and I miss you… I can’t sleep without you beside me,” the younger girl did her aegyo and Nayoung swore that it was one of the times she wanted to be beside the younger and hug her, patting her on her head and squashing her chubby cheeks, “Alright then, but call me seobang from tomorrow onwards. Just imagine that I am beside you counting sheep beside your ear ok?” After a short small talk, the couple couldn’t bear to hang up but ended the call anyways so that they could rest before their wedding day.

-----

The first ceremony was the Chinese wedding tea ceremony. After gate crashing into Kyulkyung’s home, the couple asked for both Kyulkyung’s and Nayoung’s parents for their blessings and offered tea. In return, they were given jewellery, red packets and words of blessings. The most memorable one was Kyulkyung’s mother telling the couples to have more children and Nayoung happily agreed and even said, “I will try my best.” The entire family and guests just laughed with Kyulkyung’s blushes evident on her cheeks. Nayoung’s mother was so emotional that the Chinese girl had officially became the Im’s household daughter-in-law that she cried so hard when Kyulkyung offered her tea. It was only a hug from her daughter-in-law that she managed to calm down.

Next, they went to a traditional Korean house to complete the Korean traditional wedding. Nayoung gave Kyulkyung’s mother a wooden goose which is a promise that she will take care of her wife, Kyulkyung, for life. Next, the fencer and teacher bowed to each other and sealed their vows by sipping rice wine poured into a gourd grown by Kyulkyung’s mother. The next ceremony was p’ye-baek. Kyulkyung offered dates and chestnut -which symbolises children- to Nayoung’s parents, while sitting at a low table with other symbolic offerings. In return, Nayoung’s parents offered soju in return and threw the dates and chestnuts at the bride, who tried to catch them in her large wedding skirt. There were a total of twelve chestnuts and dates which made Kyulkyung’s mother really excited. She could imagine her house full of twelve kids running around her house when the couple visits them.

After the whole ceremony had been done, the couple, family and friends went to rest before the wedding banquet in the evening.

“I can’t wait for later,” Kyulkyung who was in her room with Nayoung. She laid on Nayoung’s chest and held onto her husband’s large hand. She couldn’t believe that she was finally legally Nayoung’s wife. It really is a new experience to be living together as a married couple.

“Me too yeobo. Go to sleep first, I will wake you up later,” Nayoung hummed and closed her eyes, preparing to rest before the evening celebration.

“More like the alarm clock is going to wake us up seobang,” Kyulkyung laughed at Nayoung’s response. Nayoung is just bad at waking up on time. It is usually Kyulkyung who wakes her up and never the other way round. Soon, both of them had a short nap.

----

Finally, it was time for the couple’s favourite part of the wedding which was the wedding banquet. The couple’s friends had volunteered to sing for them throughout the entire banquet. They even penned down a song together just for this day. The couple wore westernised wedding suit and gown. Nayoung could not wait to see Kyulkyung in her wedding dress. She remembered the time when she saw her wife in the white, pristine and elegant wedding gown, her jaws dropped at how gorgeous Kyulkyung was. The dress even hugged Kyulkyung’s curves at the right spots. Even though her hair was not done, she was absolutely stunning and could not wait for their wedding day. Kyulkyung on the other hand was amazed at how handsome Nayoung looked in her suit. She opted for a white suit with light grey vest and tie. The crisp and immaculate tux really suited her tall frame well. Looking at how Nayoung looked so charming that even the sales girls at the wedding boutique were swooned by her, Kyulkyung had to push Nayoung to the changing room immediately to undress her and got her changed into her street clothes after admiring her in her tuxedo for a good 5 minutes.

The groom was really excited to see her bride walking down the aisle with her father-in-law. Though the veil was over Kyulkyung’s head, she could imagine that Kyulkyung still looked amazing as always. As her father-in-law handed Kyulkyung to her, she helped her girl to walk up the steps. The couple faced each other and she unveiled Kyulkyung. They were looking at each other shyly. Nayoung wanted to compliment Kyulkyung but used her eyes to communicate with her wife and Kyulkyung totally understood her. It was a thing that they developed after being with each other for 5 years. After exchanging vows and helping each other to put on their wedding band, they went to have a toast to their family, friends and guests. After a long night of celebration, they finally retired to their apartment. Nayoung was excited about their night together as a married couple since they would have to consummate their marriage. Once they entered their apartment, the older carried the younger in bridal style and walked to their shared room. Kyulkyung was surprised but could sense Nayoung’s excitement and chuckled at her kid-like husband, had her arms around the fencer’s neck and kissed her on her lips, before moving down to her neck.

------

Poll: 

1. New Chaptered Fanfic Idea

2. Couple Preference