Confession

Haru Haru

-Kyulkyung's POV-

“When are you two gonna get together officially?” Eunwoo asked while laying on my bed like a starfish.

Nayoung unnie and I have been unofficially together for 3 months. We usually have lunch together with our friends, hang out after school for an after school snack and meet up during the weekends to study together.

“I mean it’s alright even if we aren’t official. Besides I feel like we are already a couple now.” I said in a dreamy like tone.

“Which stage are you guys at?” Eunwoo asked.

“What do you mean by stage? I bet we haven’t surpass the stage you are at with Siyeon.” She keeps bragging about completing some sort of stage with Siyeon every month.

“Don’t tell me you don’t know about the stages of being in a relationship. Obviously, Siyeon and I already did it. Anyways, stage 1 would be holding hands, stage 2 would hugging, stage 3 would be kissing on the lips, stage 4 would be making out, stage 5 would be doing it, stage 6 would be engagement and the final stage would be marriage and the bonus stage, having kids and a complete family.”

“You can guess.” I told Nunu.

“I bet it is stage 3.” Eunwoo said with lots of confidence but I shook my head.

“Nope, stage 2 of intimacy,” while showing a number 2 sign with my hand.

“Wow, you guys are slow.” Remarked Eunwoo. She then started to roll around.

“Not slow, it’s just that Nayoung respects me as a person.” I replied truthfully. Unnie really respects me so much in this relationship.

“Yah, are you saying that I am not respecting Siyeon?” Eunwoo started to throw a pillow but fortunately it did not land on my beautiful face.

“I didn’t. That’s what you said. Anyways how did you guys reach stage 5 so quickly? You are lucky that she is already 16 or it would be . I can report you to the school and the police.” I teased.

“It is because I am irresistible.” Eunwoo started to pose like a model on my bed.

“More like she is irresistible and you are lusting over a young girl.” I continued teasing Nunu. It was fun to see her blushing look. She was probably thinking of Siyeon, maybe her body HAHAHAHA.

“Seriously, if you weren’t my best friend I would have shredded you into pieces,” said Eunwoo.

“I know that you love me. Saranghaeyo Nunu ah.” I am glad to have a best friend like her.

“Anyways, unnie is coming over later.” I told Nunu.

“Should I leave now?” I laughed at Eunwoo’s comment as it sounded as if we were having an illicit love affair.

“Nope, you can stay here. Back to the topic which was around 2 mins old, Siyeon is Nayoung’s cousin, how did you manage to do it with her already?” I was rather curious.

“Why? Curious? Do you need some tips from the love master here? I can spare you some. I bet you will hit level 5 with Nayoung in no time.” Eunwoo winked.

“Yah, no thank you. I would rather get love advice from Yebinnie. She is far more normal than you are.” I picked up the pillow and threw it back at her. Surprisingly she managed to dodge it despite being unable to aim properly.

“Hey, I was wondering whether you are still thinking of her even though you are with her?”

“Not really, technically she was just my middle school crush and most probably one-sided love or crush. She probably sees me as a sister. She said that I looked like her sister before. It was always me who took the initiative to text her. I stopped contacting her after her 17th birthday.”

“Glad that you have stopped thinking about her already.”

“Jieqiong, Nayoung is here!” my mom shouted from the living room.

-Author’s POV-

Kyulkyung ran out of her room and down the stairs to greet Nayoung. She grabbed onto Nayoung’s arm and pulled her to her room.

“Hey unnie.” Eunwoo greeted, still laying on the Chinese girl’s bed.

Nayoung just gave a slight smile. Anyone could tell that she was rather disturbed by the fact that Jung Eunwoo, a friend of Kyulkyung was at Kyulkyung’s house before 11am and was even laying on her bed. Eunwoo the self-proclaimed or legit love master could sense the green with jealous rage coming from Nayoung and quickly made some excuse to leave the room, scratch that, to leave the house or the neighbourhood as fast as she could.

“Oh hey guys, I just got a text from Siyeon. I can’t let the princess of her house wait for me, bye.” Eunwoo rambled like Nayoung’s teacher and ran even quicker than Kyulkyung out of the door and the house. Eunwoo was cursing her klutz friend in her head for the reduction of her life span just from the glare of the stone Buddha.

“Kyulkyung, why was Eunwoo here?” Nayoung asked with her signature stone expression.

“She slept over at my place yesterday,” replied Kyulkyung, not realising that her stone was fuming.

“Oh,” replied the stone.

“Come on, let’s chill first before starting on our homework.” The younger dragged the older to the bed. (A/N: Tsk tsk to those who are thinking of naughty thoughts :p)

After an hour of doing their homework, Nayoung decided to ask Kyulkyung that has been on her mind since 11am. “Do you frequently invite your friends over to your house for a sleep over?”

“Not really. It’s usually just Eunwoo since our families are really close,” the dense ostrich replied casually.

Nayoung just remained silent for the next hour by continuing with her revision. The younger was rather puzzled by the older girl’s reaction and decided to just ignore it, thinking it was stress. Kyulkyung felt that it was rather weird and decided to text her friend for help.

-Kyulkyung’s POV-

To: Yebinnie

Yebin ahhhhhh, unnie hasn’t talked to me for 30 minutes.

From Yebinnie

What did you do?

To: Yebinnie

I don’t know…

From: Yebinnie

Minkyungie is with me know. I can ask her for you.

What was the last topic about?

To: Yebinnie

It was about Eunwoo sleeping over at my place

From: Yebinnie

Bingo, she is jealous. Even Minkyungie agreed with me

To: Yebinnie

But Eunnie is just my best friend

From: Yebinnie

Minkyung unnie said that it is a good thing that Nayoung is jealous, all the more you should make unnie happy. Nayoung likes aegyo. It would definitely work. Good luck! J From me and Minkyung unnie XD

To: Yebinnie

Thanks <3

I put down the phone and went to sit beside unnie. I wrapped my arms around her right arm and laid my head on her shoulder. “Unnie, are you jealous? Talk to Kyulkyungie please,” my voice laced with lots of aegyo.

“Who said that I am jealous…” unnie was trying to be indifferent but I could tell that she was getting flustered, furthermore her cheeks were turning shades of red.

Unnie was my hair and said, “alright, I was jealous. I know that both of you are very close friends but I can’t stop myself.”

“I can understand but don’t keep everything to yourself.” I gave her a warm smile.

Unnie smiled and continued to my hair.

“Hey,” both of us called out to each other.

“You can say first,” unnie replied.

“Unnie, let’s get lunch outside.” I gave unnnie my puppy eyes and pointed at my tummy.

“Alright sure, I want to tell you something as well. It’s better to say it outside,” unnie agreed.

“What is it about? I asked while changing out of my pyjamas.

“You will know later.” Unnie gave me a wink.

“What’s with the secrecy, anyways I will wait for it later.” I was rather curious but decided to wait.

We went to a Japanese ramen house. While we were waiting for our food, I saw unnie fidgeting non-stop at her seat.

“Unnie, are you alright?” I asked while giggling at the sight of unnie in front of me.

“I am fine, just worried.” Unnie said softly while scratching the back of her head.

“Worried about what? OHHH is it about later?” I was getting excited about later.

“Kinda.” Unnie nodded.

“Seriously I am worrying right now. HAHAHA are you gonna murder me or something?” I joked.

“What? No!” unnie exclaimed rather loudly, and some of the patrons were staring at us.

“I was just joking.” I gave unnie a big, goofy grin.

“Alright then little one.” I could feel that my cheeks were hitting up. How can words of endearment just slip off from unnie’s mouth so easily.

Our food came in the midst of our flirting. We ate our food happily and shared our ramen. Unnie got Hokkaido miso based ramen while I got Shabu Shabu ramen. After our meal, we went to park nearby to have a short walk.

“Kyulkyung ah,” unnie stopped me at the midst of walking along the path. Shen then dragged me to the nearby seat and gestured me to sit on the wooden bench.

“I know we just got to know each other, but I am very sure that you are the one that I love. Will you be my girlfriend?” unnie confessed. She was looking at me with conviction, fiery love and seriousness. I could tell that unnie really loves me from her gestures from the past 3 months. For example, walking me home when she stays at the opposite direction, she also makes sure that I do not skip meals and piggy backed me home whenever I am exhausted from dance practice. My heart will always flutter whenever she does all the sweet stuff and I know I will accept her. I hope we will last long. I nodded my head and unnie put on a necklace around my neck. I looked at the pendant and unnie said, “it is a couple necklace. I have the other half. It is in my bag.” I was so touched that unnie was so romantic and decided to give her a bear hug to express how I feel- love, gratefulness and being lucky. I could tell that unnie was very happy as she lifted me and spun me around.

“Yah, I am getting dizzy, stop it!” hit unnie’s arm lightly and she then stopped and put me down to the ground.

“Sorry princess!” Unnie apologised in a cute manner and that nickname, princess made me feel like the world’s luckiest girl.

I decided to give unnie a present. A present that she will not forget. I cupped her left cheek and looked into her eyes with tender love and leaned in to kiss her on the lips. As our lips touched, I leaned towards her even more such that our lips would be moulded together. The kiss was full of passion and love.

“You really need to improve your stamina, Ms Fencer” I teased the older when she broke the kiss and panted heavily.

“I am getting old. Don’t bully me,” unnie replied and knocked on my forehead lightly.

“I won’t granny,” I gave unnie a hug.

-------------

Teaser for chapter 4 

“Hi, it has been a while, have you been missing me?”

“Not really. What are you doing here?”

“Oh really? I should be staying here for good now until if I really want to major in business in college. My dad’s business branch at the States is stabilised and he has handed the business over to the operations manager there.”

------------

A/N: Hi guys! Here is a Kyulkyung POV centric chapter. Seems like there will be trouble in the next chapter. Sorry for the lack of update last week. I only managed to finish up the draft for this chapter yesterday right after my last paper (I actually started typing chapter 3 last Thurs hahahhaha). I will be posting the next chapter by this Sunday since I already know what to write about. I actually wanted to have some other plot for chapter 3 but I couldn’t think of anything and decided to bring forward the fanfic by 1 chapter, that is chapter 4 was meant to be about the confession part and chapter 5 to introduce the “trouble” in the original outline. Silly me of leaving chapter 3 blank thinking I could think of a good plot but HAHAHA I didn’t manage to think of anything. Anyways, I hope you all have enjoyed the fun during Kyulkyung’s and Eunwoo’s chat and also enjoyed the sweet budding romance between Nayoung and Kyulkyung. Stay tuned for the next chapter! 

I have more time to update since it is my holiday and my event is cancelled, kinda happy that it is cancelled but…the planning started about 2 months ago. HAHAHA I better stop my rant or else it will get worse (I can write a 10 page essay on what happened to my event). Anyways feel free to comment down any suggestions for this fanfic or other fanfics. I am planning to write about 2 to 3 fanfics during the holiday (including this fanfic HAHAHA). I can't believe that my A/N is so long. Anyways, toodles guys <3!