Moving In!

Honesty

Solar POV:

When we finally arrived at the dorms, my sister grabbed my hand before I went out. Normally I'd pull away, but when I looked at her eyes, they seemed like they were pleading.

"Yongsun...." her voice was soft and fragile, "Please stay safe."

I nodded and gave her hand a tight squeeze, "I will."

"You say that you will, but something is bound to happen." Her frown was wretched, hard to look at. I didn't understand why she was like this all of a sudden because when I think about it, I haven't seen her genuinely smile in such a long time. Tears were forming in both of our eyes.

I reassured her that I'd be fine, hoping she would feel some relief, "I'll be careful. I promise. And if something happens, I'll give you a call."

She gave me a weak smile and pulled me in for a hug. It was warm and tight, like both of us were scared of letting go. I didn't know what my sister was thinking, but I knew that something was going on. I didn't want to leave her, but the time had come and the hug broke, making me feel a bit empty. 

I went over to the trunk to get my bags. My sister stayed in the car. I could only hope she'd be okay.

Once I got all my belongings, I waved goodbye at my sister. I grinned and mouthed the words "don't worry about me." She waved back and then slowly started driving away. When she was completely out of sight, I whispered, hoping it would somehow reach her, "I love you."

Hwasa POV:

I opened the doors, ready to leave, only to find a familiar face at my door. It was Yongsun. I smiled, excited to finally have someone to share this dorm with.

"Yongsun unnie! I didn't know you were coming today!"

"Oh, I should've warned you ahead of time. Is it okay if I come in?" She glanced inside the room.

"It's your dorm too, don't hesitate. Sorry if it's a bit messy, I haven't had much time to clean it." I reached for her bags, "Here, I'll help you with those."

As she walked in, I could see her eyes lighting up. I grinned proudly. If there's one thing I liked about living on my own, it's that I can decorate the place however I wanted. Luckily, we were allowed to do whatever we wanted to the rooms, as long as we used our own money and didn't do anything without the dorm mother's permission. Most people leave there dorm as it is, but I couldn't stand living in such a sad looking place. When I first got here, I immediately went to buy some decorations and paint with Wheein. Wheein is the most artistic person I know, so I knew she'd help make this place look great. We have very different tastes, but when we work together, the result is always good. We just have chemistry like that. 

After a lot of work and arguing, the same dorm that Yongsun was admiring at this very moment was created. There's white Christmas lights hanging on the walls along with many of Wheein's own framed artwork on the walls. There's shelves and antiques, but my favorite thing has to be the roof. A big bright yellow sun is painted there. It's matching with Wheein and Byul's dorm, which has a beautiful moon instead. Whenever I look up, I'm reminded of our memories together.

I chuckled. "Do you like it?"

"It's amazing!! I honestly wasn't expecting anything like this!" She turned toward me with a sunny smile.

"Well, just thought that we may as well lighten up the place if we're going to be here for a couple years, I rea--" my phone suddenly lit up and it was a call from Wheein, "oh, sorry, I'll take this really quick. You can bring your stuff over there and leave when you're done, I don't want you being late."

She nodded and took the rest of her belongings over.

As soon as I answered the phone, a loud voice blasted into my ears, "AHN HYEJIN. WHERE ARE YOU?"

"I'm still at the dorms, why?"

"Seriously? If you don't come quickly, I won't get to see you before class starts!"

"Sorry, it seems I'll be a bit late, you can just head to class with Byulyi unnie." I could already imagine the cute pout on Wheein's face.

"Hmmppt. Fine. But that means that after practice, you'll be paying for dinner!"

I sighed, "Just don't order anything extravagant, I'm saving up."

"Ok, but if we do end up getting something expensive, it was unnie's idea, not min--"

"Hey!!! Don't bring me into this!" I could hear Byul's voice in the distance. I tried my best to hold in my laugh.

Wheein ended the call, probably because she was being lectured by Moonbyul. I smiled to myself, knowing that those two were being as stupid as ever. When I turned around to get my stuff, I found my new roommate had already left. I frowned, a bit disappointed. I did tell her she could go, but a part of me wanted to leave together. Maybe we could next time.

I quickly headed over to class, hoping I wouldn't be more late than I usually was.

A/N: Hey guys! It's been a while! Sorry for not being consistent with these updates but I think I can update more frequently now! I'll write another one hopefully soon, it'll also hopefully be longer then my previous chapter lengths to compensate for lost time. Please let me know if you prefer third person or if you like it from the character's pov!