Cute Moonstar!

Honesty

Yongsun POV

 

RING RING! My eyes fluttered at the sound of my alarm. I looked at the clock, only to see that it was still quite early. But, then I realized that I still had to drop off my belongings to my dorm. I groggily hopped off the bed and walked over to the light switch. As soon as the lights were on, my eyes squinted. I stood there for a couple of minutes, waiting for my eyes to adjust to the brightness. After, I walked over to my closet and randomly chose a combination of clothes. Today, we had a black t-shirt with the superman sign on it, a black skirt, and a pair of long black socks. I hastily slipped on my clothes, feeling too lazy to shower this morning. Then, I tiptoed out of my room, down the stairs, and into the kitchen. Normally, no one would be awake at this time, but to my surprise, my sister was the table. She took a long sip of her cappucino and then turned in my direction. She smiled.

 

"Unnie, you're still here?" It accidentally came out more bitter than I intended it to be.

 

She laughed dryly. "Wow, do you really not like me that much?"

 

"No no no! It's not that. It's just you don't usually stay with us for this long." I brushed back some of my hair, flustered.

 

"Well, yah, that's true." She stood up from where she was sitting, and went to put her cup into the sink. Then, she spoke again. "But, I just decicded to stay for a few more days. The busy city air gives me a headache."

 

"Ah, I see." I replied nonchalantly. Unnie came towards me with a clean bowl. I took it and muttered a small thanks.

 

"Oh, also, before I forget, dad is too tired. So, looks like I'll be bringing you to your dorm."

 

I nodded in response. "I'll eat quickly so that you can still get to work on time."

 

Unnie patted my head. "Don't worry about that, take your time. I won't be going to work anytime soon."

 

"Why's that? Did you get fired?" I looked at her eyes, they were red. They were really red. How did I just notice this?

 

"No, I didn't. I just requested to take a small vacation." She paused. "That's all." My 'sister senses' were telling me that she was somewhat telling the truth. But, why did she request a vacation? I knew there must be a reason. Though, from the way her eyes looked deep into mine, it was as if I could hear her saying, "Don't worry, it's nothing bad. I promise I'll tell you another time." To my dismay, there was nothing I could do except for believe in her eyes.

 

After a few brief moments, she walked away.

 


 

The ride to the dorm was silent. Too silent. Every now and then, I looked over at unnie. She just kept her eyes on the road, but I could feel her glances when I wasn't looking. To distract me from this situation, I my phone, and on the screen I could see quite a few messages from an unfamiliar, yet familiar, Kakao ID.

 

[Moonstar 7:12 AM]

Hey hey heyyyy

waddup doggg

Wait sorry

is it okay if I address you like that?

I mean, is it too casual?

Idk if I should be formal or not

I mean I know we're friends but

wait are we friends? ㅠㅠ

I really hope we are unnie ㅠㅠ

oh wait

sorry you probably don't know who it is

ughhh I feel so embarrasseddd rn

It's me Byul? You know who I am right?

Right? ㅠㅠ

 

I giggled a bit and smiled, which caused stares from my sister. But, I didn't pay her much mind because all my attention was on another girl named Byul.

 

[doremiSOLAR 7:30 AM]

Haha hi Byul!

And don't worry, I very much consider you as a friend :)

 

Almost instantly, I got a reply.

 

[Moonstar 7:31 AM]

Ah, you answered!

I was getting scared that I scared you off or something and that I completely ruined all chances of me being your friend (;´Д`)

 

[doremiSOLAR 7:31 AM]

Awww you're so cute haha

 

[Moonstar 7:31 AM]

Not as cute as you princess :)

 

[doremiSOLAR 7:32 AM]

Yah! You're so greasy even in the morning!

 

[Moonstar 7:32 AM]

I can't help it, especially when you make it so easy haha.

 

[doremiSOLAR 7:32 AM]

ლ(。-﹏-。 ლ)

Oh, and before I forget, how did you get my user ID?

 

[Moonstar 7:33 AM]

Ohh ummm...... |д꒪ͧ)…

Totally not because I have been stalking your social media after our meeting in the cafe, like whaaatt? Who'd do that?

 

[doremiSOLAR 7:33 AM]

So, you were stalking me?

 

[Moonstar 7:33 AM]

Ehh... maybe...?

ㅠ_ㅠ

Im so sowweee unnieeeeeee

plss forgiveee meeeeeeeee

I just really wanted to talkkkk to youuuuuu

 

[doremiSOLAR 7:34 AM]

I'll forgive you this time (¬ω¬)

But who knows about next time.

Anyway, I have to drop off my stuff now, see you in class!

 

[Moonstar 7:34 AM]

I promise unnie something like this won't happen again!! >.<

If it does, I give you full permission to slap me! Like really hard!

And, ok! See you!

 

I turned off my phone as we approached the student dorms. And, well despite what I told Moonbyul, it was hard to be mad at her. I found it absolutely adorable -- this side of her.

 


 

Heyy guys! Here's just a quick update because I don't want to leave you guys for too long haha. Hopefully next chapter will be longer. See you next time!