A Mischevious Puppy

Honesty

Sorry guys for the inactivity! Also, sorry for this really short chapter! I'll try to update more but I just keep getting more and more busy o( ><)o

Moonbyul POV:

"Byul-ah."

Wheein poked my back with a pencil.

"Byulllll-ahhhh."

She poked me again.

"Moon Byul Yi!!!"

She poked me once more, but this time the pencil dug deeper into my skin. I yelped as the sharp point was pushed into my arm.

"Yah! What was that for?!"

Wheein gave me a hard stare. "You kept staring at your phone and ignoring me, so you had it coming unnie!" She flicked the same spot she poked and I flinched a little. Wheein's expression softened and she scooted closer to me. She then wrapped her arms around my waist and put her head on my shoulders. "What was so interesting that you had to completely forget about your little puppy, aka me?"

I chuckled and pat her head. "Nothing much~"

"Why are you saying that in such a sing song voice?"

"Am I? I guess I am~"

"Something. Is. Up. I. Know. You." Wheein lifted her head and look straight into my eyes. We were staring for so long but, soon enough, Wheein bursted into laughter. "For a person who was practically singing her words, you have quite the serious face!"

I blinked a few times and gave her a blank stare. She just started laughing even more. "Hey! Wheein!!"

"Yes?" She shot me her puppy eyes.

I paused for a second to regain my posture. "I thought you were about to kill me with your laser eyes!" I stuck out my tongue playfully and she giggled.

"I won't! Instead, I'll shoot the person stealing away my unnie's heart!" She unwrapped her arms from my waist and shot everyone in sight with her hand guns.

"I'm pretty sure if you had an actual gun, you just missed every shot."

"Of course! I can't kill innocent people! I'll only shoot THE ONE!"

"You don't have to shoot THE ONE. I'll still love you, my puppy." I was about to ruffle her hair but she quickly ducked and grabbed my hand.

"So there is someone!!!" I froze. 

Wheein started laughing again. "Yep! Definitely!!! Unnieeeeee who is it?"

"There isn't anyone!"

"Sure, keep telling yourself that. But, you're so obvious!"

"What is that suppose to mean? How am I obvious?"

"The way you talk, the way you space out, and the way your dumb face right now practically screams out that you're interested in someone -- it just all makes sense now. You're so damn in love! So, who's this lucky girl?"

The word 'girl' rang out in my head. My eyes widened. "Wheein-ah!!!!!"

She gave me an innocent look, "Yes?"

"Exactly how much do you know??"

"A lot more than you think~" She winked and tapped my nose.

I sighed. "Knowing you, you don't actually know anything."

"Spot on hamster! But, you did confirm something~ Well, actually, two. Waittt, make that three!"

Wheein... you're quite the mischievous puppy.