Family

Honesty

Solar POV:

 

I walked home, smiling like an idiot. I don't know why. I just was. I don't know how to explain the feeling, but it felt like for once, I had a group of people I belonged in. Even though I barely know those girls, I felt some kind of connection. Is that weird? Call me crazy, but I think it's fate. I wonder if Byulyi and the others think the same? Probably not... I mean they just met me haha.

 

After a few minutes of being lost in the new city, I finally found the street I was looking for. When I approached my home, I was greeted by two familiar faces that were already at the door. "Mom! Dad! I thought you weren't coming home today?" I jogged up to them, a bit confused.

 

"We weren't! But, then we remembered that today would be the last day we got to see you before you moved into your dorm, sooo we just had to come!" My dad walked over and ruffled my hair. I playfully slapped him and he gave me a silly whine expression. My mom came over and hugged me tightly. Her eyes were a bit teary but she was smiling widely. My dad soon joined in. I was going to miss these people.

 


 

Moonbyul POV

 

"Unnie," Wheein turned towards me, her lips frowning. "You sure you'll be okay? I mean I can come with you!"

 

I shook my head lightly and patted her back. "I'll be fine. If anything goes wrong, I can always just run to our dorm. It's not that far anyway."

 

Wheein looked up to the night sky and then back at me. Her orbs stared straight into mine. "But, it's dangerous unnie! I don't see why you go back there at all... I mean, I know you love your sisters but..."

 

I put my finger to my mouth, signaling for her to shush. I looked down to the concrete. "Wheein, I'll be fine. Trust me. They're normally not home anyway."

 

"And if they are?"

 

"I' will..." I paused for a second and played with the tips of my hair. My body shifted. After a while, I finally managed to croak out.  "I will leave and go straight back to the dorm."

 

Wheein just sighed. "It's just, I don't want you to get hurt again."

 

I smiled gently, "You're a sweet puppy. You know that?"

 

"Yah, yah. I'm a puppy. But, I really do care for you." Wheein lightly placed her hand over my arm. "I know you said you didn't want me to go inside with you. So, I'll just wait outside. Don't be too long."

 

I nodded and headed off to the small building at the end of road. I walked in small but quick steps. As I approached the building, I took in a big breath and turned back. Seeing Wheein there, smiling weakly at me, I exhaled. Cautiously, I knocked on the door. After a while, I heard a sweet and familiar voice, "Who is it?"

 

"Oh, I don't know, just your favorite unnie in the world!" I said in a chic voice. Instantly, two girls opened up the door and ran towards me.

 

"Unnie!! We missed you!!" They hugged me and I tightened the embrace.

 

"I missed you girls too." I playfully bonked both of their heads and they giggled.

 

"Did Wheein unnie come with you too?" They looked behind me.

 

"Yah she did. She was a bit worried, like usual. But, it seems that they aren't here today?"

 

"They had some, quote on quote, business to take care of." Seulgi, the older one of my younger sisters, let out a bitter tone. I patted her back.

 

"Yesol, why don't you get Wheein over here?" Yesol, my other sister, nodded and quickly ran off.

 

As she was doing that, I brushed back some hair from Seulgi's face and smiled meekly. "The past is the past. Don't worry about it, my precious yeodongsaeng. There's no point in holding grudges."

 

"I know... but it still hurts to think about it, unnie. I know that I, myself, am barely home in the day, but when I am, I missed having you around. I wish you could've stayed. And, I'm sure that it's been even harder for Yesol..."

 

"Well, there's not much I can do right now. So, take care of yourself and Yesol. You're a strong girl. I know you are."

 

She smiled. "When you become famous, don't forget about us, alright? After all, what will happen if our Prince Charming of a sister doesn't come save us?"

 

I grinned, "I'll be back here in shining armor before you know it!" We laughed. Oh, how I missed moments like these.

 

"Hey, what's so funny?" Yesol came running back, Wheein not far behind her.

 

'Nothing." I patted Yesol's head as she pouted.

 

After a while, Wheein spoke, "It's been literally forever since I've seen you girls! Espeically since your unnie here doesn't invite me to your guys' sleep overs!"

 

I looked at her, pretending to be sorry, "Forgive me, my puppy,, but I didn't think they'd allow an animal in the building."

 

"Yah! Shut up!" Yesol and Seulgi went into a small giggle fit. I smiled.

 

"Now, I'm sure we have some catching up to do?"

 

"Yah! Definitely!" Yesol's tone changed, and I could tell she had another crazy story to tell. "Do you know what happened at school the other day? Ughhh people are so annoying!"

 

Seulgi sighed, "It wasn't that big of a deal, you're just a big baby."

 

"Am not! This is a real crisis unnie!" The two younger girls bickered while Wheein just stood there, amused.

 

I chuckled. "Well, how about you tell me and Wheein what happened while we make some dinner? I'm sure you guys must be hungry."

 

"Ooh, okay Unnie! You better get your ears ready!"

 


 

Solar POV

 

After what seemed like a lifetime, I fit the last of my belongings into my very full suitcase. I wiped off the small droplets of swear forming on my forehead. Who would've thought fitting your whole closet into a bag would be such a workout?

 

"You seem tired." My sister, Yong-hee, said as she helped my off the floor, where I was laying lifelessly.

 

"Yah, thank goodness I decided against buying new clothes last week, otherwise today would be even longer."

 

Yong-hee snorted. "Well, it's your fault for packing so last minute."

 

"Yah! How rude! Some people are just so busy, okay?" I slapped her right arm and she just laughed. "Anyway, what are you doing here, unnie?"

 

"Wow, and you said I was the rude one. I just came to see my beautiful sister Yongsun before she left." She came over and practically suffocated me in a hug. "If anything's wrong, don't hesitate to contact me. I know I may be far away in another city, but don't worry. If it's for you, I'll come as soon as I can!"

 

"You make it seem like I always have some kind of problem." I said jokingly.

 

"Haha, very funny, Ms. Solar. But, I'm being serious for once. There are going to be some things you can't approach mom and dad about, so I just wanted you to know you can come to me." I smiled and rested my head on her shoulder. She patted my head. "Well, since you're so tired, you should head to sleep soon. Anyway, you have to wake up early so that dad can bring you to your dorm to drop off your stuff before class."

 

I nodded and hummed in response. My sister left the room and turned off the lights. I layed there on my bed, thinking about that girl Moonbyul. She was so interesting to me. I didn't know why. I also thought about the club they invited me in. I wondered, what did they sound like singing? I bet they sound really pretty. Eventually, my thoughts lulled me to sleep. I couldn't wait for what was ahead.

 


 

A/N: YO YO YO! It's me! It's been a while since my last update, but decided to write something before I started getting busy again. I hoped you like this chapter <3 I wanted to focus a little more on family here, so there's that. I also gave you guys a little little little sneak peak of what Byul's past was like. I wonder, what happened? *insert knowing smirk here* Well, actually, in all honesty, I have no idea what happened. XD

 

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy your morning/afternoon/night! See you next update!