:2: "Are you alright?"

Permuto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jennie woke up with a yawn, feeling even more tired than when she fell asleep. What a strange concept.

 

With her eyes barely open, she looked at the time, which read seven in the morning. She’s usually the first one to wake up, so she’s not surprised with how early she’s naturally waking up.

 

Rubbing her eyes, Jennie stared at the ceiling above her, her body feeling heavier than usual. This is probably because she’s still tired, but she chose to ignore it.

 

Jennie sat up in bed, and because of what she saw, her tiredness disappeared, changing in to confusion and fear.

 

This isn’t her room.

 

It’s much bigger than her bedroom, and the furniture is all black and grey rather than her lightly colored room.

 

She didn’t get kidnapped… right? The dogs would have been barking if someone broke into their dorm. Well, actually Dalgom kind of hates everyone, so he’d be glad to see one less person in the dorm.

 

Jennie pinched her arm, hoping that the room would suddenly turn into hers. But nope, sadly it did not.

 

Where is she?!

 

Slowly getting out of bed, Jennie observed the room from where she was, not being able to identify who the room belonged to. Once she stood up, she was still, feeling off balance and weary.

 

Oh god this is weird. She doesn’t like this. This isn’t good. Jennie looked down at her feet and began walking, her steps slow and lethargic.

 

…Why do her feet look different? Her feet are on the pudgier side and tanner, but now they’re slim and on the paler side.

 

Maybe she’s in the hospital with some sort of disease that she contracted over night, and the girls were kind enough to purchase her a huge hospital room with normal looking furniture to make her comfortable as she’s slowly dying from paleness.

 

That’s a little too much of a stretch, don’t you think?

 

Alright, she has to find a mirror pronto. But much to her delight, there are no mirrors in the spooky room she’s in. Great.

 

Jennie spotted a door, guessing that it lead to more rooms she won’t be able to recognize. Peeking her head out, she saw an open door to a bathroom down the narrow hallway. She looked in both directions before booking it to the washroom, not wanting any strangers seeing her in such a sickly and confused state.

 

Quietly shutting the door behind her, Jennie took a deep breath, placing her hand on the light-switch.

 

“Alright Jennie, you’re about to see yourself with some sort of disease, but look for positive things. Maybe you look good with paler skin?” She thought.

 

Turning the switch on, Jennie held her breath until she got a clear view of herself in the mirror.

 

 

Wait, what? Who is this person staring back at her? She expected just a paler, skinnier version of herself, but this is much different.

 

This is… a man.

 

“What the ?” She said outloud, covering once she spoke.

 

Holy . Alright, this is weird. Her voice is really low and apparently she looks like a guy now. This isn’t good. This has gotta be a dream, right? One doesn’t simply turn into a guy overnight for some unknown,

 

Jennie stepped closer to the mirror, staring her now recognizable reflection.

 

Is that Min Yoongi? BTS’s Suga?

 

“Oh my GOD.” Jennie’s eyes widened, realizing that it is indeed Min Yoongi staring back at her. He copied her every move, making her upset. Maybe this is some hidden camera prank where Suga is on the other side of the mirror copying her every move?

 

But how does that explain the voice change and the sudden physical changes?

 

“You’ve gotta be kidding me.” Jennie mumbled, her voice now a low grumble.

 

Wait. WAIT A SECOND.

 

Not only is she now Suga, which she is being surprisingly calm about, but that means…

 

…That means she’s a guy. And if she’s a guy, this means…

 

Jennie took a deep breath, a frown forming on her face as she looked downwards seeing a loss of two certain body parts and a gain of one new part.

 

“Nope. NOPE. This isn’t happening.” Jennie stated outloud, staring at Yoongi in the mirror. “You’re just some enigma… You’re in my imagination. And I’ll prove it, because,” Jennie continued, her hand slithering down to the hem of her pants, “Because once I do this, there will be nothing. There will be,”

 

Jennie’s eyes widened once she reached it, everything sinking in all at once.

 

She’s Min Yoongi. She’s Suga from BTS.

 

And as a result of this realization, she screamed bloody murder.

 

 

Now that was some good sleep time!

 

Yoongi stretched his arms, feeling refreshed. It’s been a while since he’s felt this invigorated. Who would have thought this would have been the result of getting five hours of sleep? Not Yoongi.

 

He has three hours until he really has to wake up, but now that he already opened his eyes, it’s useless trying to fall asleep again. Well, his eyes are barely open, but it still counts.

 

Sitting up, Yoongi stretched once more, feeling lighter than usual. Is this the result of getting good sleep? He wouldn’t know.

 

He rubbed his eyes, surprised that he isn’t hearing noise coming from the outside of his room. Usually Namjoon is fumbling with his breakfast, dropping it onto the ground as Seokjin nags at him for ruining a meal that he cooked.

 

But this morning it’s completely silent… it’s kind of scary.

 

Yoongi got out of bed, stumbling from the sudden change in heaviness that he’s feeling. He looked down to his feet, making sure he was correctly balanced. Continuing to stare down, slowly Yoongi realized that something was wrong.

 

He can barely see his feet. Something was covering his view. Reaching his hands out, his eyes widened when he felt himself grab long bunches of hair. How his hair magically grew so long over night is a mystery to him, and now he’s starting to think that there’s a problem.

 

Pulling his (newly) long hair back, his face went stoic when he notice another thing that was somewhat blocking his sight as he looked down.

 

Alright, this has got to be some stupid- joke s played on him. They probably gave him sleeping pills, put a wig on him, then made it seem like he has… y’know. Lady parts.

 

“This is ridiculous.” He mumbled, crossing his arms. Pausing for a moment, he flashed a confused expression, now noticing that his voice was higher. Now he’s just getting frustrated. Is he sick or something? Not only did s play a prank, but now he got ill from whatever they did!

 

Clenching his fists, Yoongi stomped out of the room, not realizing that he wasn’t in his dorm.

 

“Yah, what’s the deal with,” Yoongi started to yell, then paused once he saw who he was yelling at.

 

A girl in her teens with bangs and long brown hair stared at him with a scared expression, holding a bowl of cereal.

 

Yoongi stayed silent, not knowing what this cute teenager was doing in his dorm. He looked at the couch she was standing behind, noticing how he’s never seen that piece of furniture before.

 

…He’s never been in this room before. Yoongi took a step back, looking at the space around him. Where is he?

 

“Unnie, are you alright? Why were you just about to yell at me?” The girl asked sweetly.

 

Yoongi looked back at her, “Unnie?”

 

“…Uh, yeah. Unnie. What, you don’t like being called that anymore?”

 

Why the hell would he be called unnie? He’s not a woman!

 

“Because I’m not,” He started to say, noticing the voice difference again. He sighed, trying to keep his composure, “Where’s the bathroom?”

 

The girl giggled, “Wow, you must be really tired. First door on your left.”

 

Yoongi walked to the washroom, glancing behind him to see that the girl was casually eating her breakfast, watching him walk away.

 

Shutting the door behind him, he took a deep breath, looking into the mirror to see,

 

“What the is this now?!” Yoongi yelled, staring at his reflection.

 

What the hell happened to him? Why does he look like a woman?

 

Yoongi stared into the mirror, the girl’s familiar cat-like eyes staring back at him. His new eyes trailed down to his chest, his lips curling down into a frown.

 

Carefully Yoongi placed his hands down on his new assets, his face cringing once he realized that they’re legit.

 

“Jennie what’s the matter?” A girl suddenly asked, slamming the door open.

 

Yoongi and the new girl stared at one another in silence, Yoongi being the first to speak up, “Jennie?”

 

That’s the name of the girl he met last night- OH MY GOD he’s the girl that he met last night!

 

“…Why are you holding your ?” The girl asked him.

 

Yoongi put his hands down, lowkey embarrassed, “Oh, um,”

 

The girl chuckled, “Just kidding, I don’t care. We all do it, see?” Oh god, she’s doing it now.

 

“W-We do?” Yoongi asked, kind of disgusted.

 

“Yah, Lalisa, get in here!” The girl yelled.

 

“Yeah Jisoo?” The girl from before, now deemed Lalisa, asked the other one.

 

“Don’t we all hold our s sometimes for fun? Jennie thinks it’s not normal.” Newly named Jisoo replied.

 

“Oh yeah, totally. Especially when I’m going down the stairs without wearing a bra.” Lalisa smiled.

 

Yoongi stared at them in disbelief. Is this what his life has come to? Turning into a woman and listening to other women talking about holding their s?

 

This has got to be a dream. This isn’t possible. He did not wake up as Jennie AKA the girl he just met the night before.

 

Wait… so does this mean it’s a Freaky Friday scenario and Jennie is him?

 

Yoongi groaned, “You’ve got to be kidding me.”

 

“What, it’s not that weird! All girls do it! I’ve seen you do it, unnie!” Lalisa told him, still on the strange topic from before.

 

“I’ve gotta go,” Yoongi said, leaving the bathroom. Jisoo and Lalisa followed him, confused why “Jennie” is acting so grumpy and weird.

 

“Where are you going?” Another girl asked, startling him.

 

“Take a few steps back, Chaeyoung, I think Jennie is going mad.” Jisoo replied.

 

Yoongi sighed, “Do I have a wallet?”

 

“Yeah, it’s right here.” Lisa said, holding it up.

 

Yoongi took the wallet, storming out of the dorm filled with cute girls. Although he was still in pajamas, he was determined to go to his original dorm and see his real self.

 

Does he not realize that going to BTS’s dorm while he’s some random trainee girl isn’t going to end well…?

 

 

After about ten minutes of BTS members knocking frantically on the bathroom door, Jennie decided to casually exit the room, hoping that the guys will be doing something else. Obviously she’s still in shock with the whole thing… because, you know, she’s a guy.

 

But to her dismay, they were all standing right outside the door. Jennie stared at them, trying to hold back her inner fangirl, but also feeling violated that they were standing behind the door the whole time.

 

“Dude, are you alright?” Taehyung asked.

 

“…Yeah.” Jennie responded, trying to keep her voice low.

 

“You screamed for like three minutes straight.” Jimin added.

 

Oh god these guys are even more attractive in person!

 

“I’m fine.”

 

“Maybe he’s have an existential crisis?” Hoseok shrugged.

 

“Are you hurt?” Namjoon asked kindly.

 

Jennie froze when he put a hand on her shoulder, “N-Nope! I’m fine!” She started to walk away, “Everything is a-ok. Thanks for the concern!”

 

God that sounded stupid.

 

“Wow, he really is sick.” Seokjin stated.

 

“Should we call our manager to put off our interview?” Jimin asked Namjoon.

 

“Maybe… I mean, look at him,” Namjoon started to say.

 

The five other members looked at “Yoongi”, who was currently pacing back at forth, trying to get into “his” cellphone but failing.

 

“Something is definitely off…” Jungkook muttered.

 

“You should call our manager.” Hoseok stated.

 

“Yeah, I will.” Namjoon replied, taking his phone out.

 

Yoongi’s phone suddenly rang, everyone looking at “him” yet again. Jennie paused, realizing that her number was calling. This must be Yoongi!

 

Jennie looked at the six guys, then slowly backed out of the dorm, closing the door behind her.

 

“Hello?” Jennie asked sheepishly.

 

“What the hell happened?” Her voice replied on the other line.

 

“Whoa, whoa, whoa,” Jennie said, “You’re not blaming this on me, are you?”

 

“Well it isn’t my fault!” Yoongi replied.

 

“It isn’t mine either!” Jennie told him, walking down the hallway.

 

He sighed, “Just try to leave the dorm nonchalantly; I’m on my way right now.”

 

“I already left… and it was definitely not nonchalant.” Jennie stated.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter