:1: "I'm exhausted."

Permuto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The year is 2015. BTS just won their first weekly show award with I NEED U, and their popularity has skyrocketed in a very short amount of time. They’re still adjusting to this new fame, and are working harder than ever to give their fans their greatest songs and performances.

 

And since they’re working so hard… the members are getting much more exhausted much easier.

 

Especially one particular member who is used to sleeping quite often.

 

“Come one Yoongi, we only have two more weeks of promoting left, and then you have a while to rest.” Namjoon said, trying to encourage his close friend.

 

Yoongi yawned, slowly getting up from the sofa, “We just got back to the dorm two hours ago, and we already have to leave again?”

 

The platinum blonde nodded, “Yes, we gotta go. Bang PD-nim is gonna be pissed if we’re late to an interview again. We’re already cutting it short this time.”

 

Yoongi stretched his arms, yawning once more, “Alright, let’s go.”

 

As I said: Yoongi is used to sleeping quite often. Sure it’s amazing to suddenly have great fans who look up to you and love you, but the amount of promoting they’re doing is a little excessive.

 

Well, it’s excessive for BTS. Soon they’ll get used to it. With popularity comes more appearances, so they need to get adjusted to it.

 

“There you are, sleepyhead!” Hoseok joked, patting the dyed-ginger’s head.

 

“Yah, stop that.” Yoongi swatted his hand away.

 

“Wow, you look wiped.” Jimin chuckled.

 

Yoongi rolled his eyes, “So where is this interview anyways?”

 

“In the MBC building. It’s really quick. After that, we can go home and sleep.” Namjoon replied.

 

“Will they be making us do weird stuff?” Jungkook asked.

 

Namjoon chuckled, “No, they won’t. It’s just an interview because of our recent win on their show.”

 

As the car continued to drive, Yoongi looked out the window, watching the raindrops slide down the window. He hasn’t gotten that much sleep lately… Honestly, he hasn’t gotten a small break at all in the past month or so.

 

He at least needs an hour to just lay down and listen to music, but life has been nonstop since their newest mini album came out.

 

Now, don’t take Yoongi’s thoughts the wrong way; he loves how more and more people are appreciating their music. But he just never expected it to happen so quickly. It’ll take a lot of time to get adjusted to it, but he’ll get comfortable eventually.

 

“Hyung spaces out so much recently.” Jimin said.

 

“It’s because he usually runs on twenty hours of sleep, not six.” Hoseok joked.

 

“Yeah, I don’t think Yoongi’s doing too well in the sleep department.” Seokjin added.

 

“Can we stop talking about sleep? Because the more I hear that word the more I get,” Jungkook started to say, then yawned loudly.

 

“We have to go to a music show recording at eleven in the afternoon tomorrow, so maybe you can catch up then.” Namjoon told them.

 

“Then who is going to wake us up?” Taehyung asked.

 

“Me.”

 

“Aw, what a kind leader!” Hoseok grinned.

 

“We’re here.” The driver stated.

 

So, the BTS members hopped out of the car, ready to go to their interview. This is their third interview of the day, but at least it’s their last!

 

The interview was fine, but a good chunk of this story will be revolved around Yoongi, so in his head, it was long and boring. It was only an hour, but in Yoongi’s world, it felt like several.

 

“So, are you all going to the MBC party after this?” The MC asked, interested.

 

Oh god.

 

“Party?” Taehyung replied, getting excited.

 

“Yeah! You’re all invited! We invited YG, JYP, SM, and other groups to come!”

 

“But we’re not from that company.” Namjoon said.

 

“Well, you’re all special then.” The MC responded.

 

The guys looked at one another, a majority of them actually excited to be invited to an exclusive party.

 

“We’ll go!” Jimin exclaimed.

 

“Do we even have permission?” Seokjin asked.

 

“Probably not.” Yoongi mumbled.

 

“I think we can at least stop by.” Namjoon shrugged.

 

“Great! Here’s the address. See you soon!” The MC said, then left for the party.

 

“Whoaaa, we got invited to a party! That’s amazing!” Hoseok said, giddy.

 

“What happened to going back to the dorm and resting?” Yoongi asked.

 

“You can go back if you want.” Namjoon stated.

 

Yoongi was silent for a few moments, watching how excited his friends were about going to this partay.

 

“C’mon hyung, it’ll be fun.” Jimin smiled.

 

Ugh, who can resist Jimin’s angelic smile?

 

“Fine, I will.” Yoongi sighed. Yay!

 

And so, BTS went to the party. It was hosted by MBC, which was coincidentally the place they were going to perform tomorrow. You know, Music Core? Is that what it’s called? You know what show I’m talking about.

 

BTS entered, and were surprised to see how many people were there. Artists ranging from Red Velvet to BIGBANG were present, so it’s a pretty wild party to attend.

 

“Is that IU?” Jungkook asked, pointing at a girl from across the room.

 

“Yeah, it is! Go flirt with her!” Taehyung joked.

 

“What? I’m not going to do that!” Jungkook replied.

 

“Weenie!” Hoseok joined in on the fun.

 

“I’m not a weenie! I’m just respectful!”

 

“Wow, there are a lot of famous groups here.” Namjoon commented.

 

“I know! Hey, there’s SHINee! I’m going to go say hi to Taemin.” Jimin said, then walked away.

 

“I’m gonna go hang out with Baekhyun… if I’m allowed to.” Taehyung added.

 

“There are no paparazzi here, so I think we’re safe to interact with anyone we want.” Seokjin told them.

 

“I’m surprised about the YG groups being here. I thought they don’t go to these types of things.” Namjoon said.

 

“Me too! But I’ve seen BIGBANG, WINNER, and iKON!” Hoseok responded.

 

“I saw Lee Hi when we walked in. Also AKMU… so it’s a full house of YG artists.” Jungkook added.

 

Yoongi scanned the club from where he was standing, seeing everyone dance and drink. The BTS members either sat at a table or went to grab a drink, but Yoongi didn’t know what to do with himself. He saw Taehyung, Jimin, and Namjoon talk with different groups, while Hoseok and Seokjin were drinking and dancing. Jungkook went to go find GOT7, so Yoongi was alone.

 

Like I said before, Yoongi has some adjusting to do. This is his life now. Attending parties, performing early the next day, and then getting two hours of sleep. The life of a famous idol is difficult.

 

But hey, he doesn’t have to get used to right away!

 

His phone suddenly buzzed, Yoongi knowing who was texting him at this hour.

 

--So are we on for tonight or not?—

 

Yoongi stared at the message, starting to get annoyed. How many rejections is it going to take for her to realize that they’re not together anymore? This will be rejection number seventeen, and he knows she’ll keep trying.

 

He watched his friends have fun, still not finding enjoyment at this random party. Is he supposed to mingle or something? What’s the point of this?

 

So, Yoongi walked right out of the club, deciding to get some fresh air. He went through the back, because he expected that some paparazzi may be camped outside in the front.

 

Sighing with relief, Yoongi sat down on the steps. This is much better. Sure he’s in somewhat of a spooky place right now, but hey, he has alone time. Maybe he can sleep here. That’d be nice.

 

“I’m guessing that the club isn’t your thing either?” A voice suddenly said.

 

Yoongi looked around, not knowing where the voice came from. Well this is odd.

 

“Uh, hello?” He asked.

 

“Over here.” The voice replied, throwing a rock near him.

 

Yoongi looked to his right, and saw some feet sticking out of the bushes.

 

“Are you in that bush?” Yoongi said, confused.

 

“Wow, you’re bright,” The person chuckled. Suddenly the feet disappeared, and a girl walked out from behind the bush.

 

She looked around eighteen years old with long, black hair, and cat-like eyes. She stood to the right of Yoongi in her black high top sneakers, her pink hoodie tied around her small waist. Although she looked younger, she had a mature aura about her.

 

“Oh, well, uh, yeah… clubs aren’t my thing.” Yoongi stated.

 

The girl stared at him for a second, then smirked, “Ah, that’s who you a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter