:16: "You've changed."

Permuto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Alright guys, you can take a break for a bit, we have to wait until sunset to film the next part.” One of the staff members said.

 

So BTS is currently filming their MV for one of their new songs “Epilogue: Young Forever”. This is the song that Yoongi wrote the lyrics for, but obviously Jennie has to be in it. Honestly, it’s really easy to film since the editors are going to use a lot of clips from I NEED U and Run, so all the BTS members just have to walk around some weird fence that looks like a maze. And then they run off into the sunset.

 

In other news, Bang Si-Hyuk said that the scandal, if it doesn’t disappear, will be released mid-June, which is only a month after they’re going to release their repackaged album. This means that BTS will be right in the middle of promoting their music, so a scandal could really ruin things.

 

Jennie has a plan to shut Yujin up, but she won’t be able to actually go through with it until next month.

 

Why you ask? First of all, Jennie has to figure out how to lure Yujin towards her. She needs to scroll through all of Yoongi’s past messages and pictures to find out what she likes, and also, she and BTS are busy filming and preparing for their comeback. She has to learn a new dance, and it’s pretty intense choreography. The same choreography that made the dance for Dope is choreographing this dance, so DAMN it’s intense.

 

BTS sat all together to eat dinner, excited that their new music will be released soon. Their new album will be released May 2nd, which is only five days before the first year anniversary of being swapped.

 

Wow, it’s already almost been a year that Jennie and Yoongi have been swapped? Time flies when you keep including time jumps!

 

“Do you think that we’ll win more weekly show awards with our new album?” Jimin asked.

 

“Well, we only have a few completely new songs.” Hoseok replied.

 

“He means the new ones.” Namjoon told him.

 

“I think it’s possible.” Seokjin shrugged.

 

The boys always talk about their possibilities at winning another award. They’re honestly not as confident about it as they should be; their music is really good, but they feel like that since they’re from a small company, it’s harder to be noticed and followed.

 

“We just can’t get our hopes up.” Taehyung said.

 

“Yah, you’re so negative.” Hoseok nudged him, “We won some last year; why not this year as well?” Hoseok responded.

 

“I think you’ll win.” Jennie said casually.

 

“You mean, we?” Jungkook asked, confused why Yoongi wasn’t including himself.

 

“Oh yeah, my bad.”

 

Are they seriously going to be swapped during another set of promotions? They’ve been opening up so much… why haven’t they swapped back yet. Jennie’s in love with Yoongi for God’s sake! Shouldn’t that be enough? Apparently not. Does she have to admit it or something? Because she damn well isn’t going to do that.

 

“Yoongi hyung,” Namjoon said, Jennie looking up from her food in response, “The track you made is really good. Hoseok showed it to me.”

 

Jennie has been playing with beats and such in Yoongi’s studio (without telling him), and she finally made an instrumental that she loved. She sent it to Hoseok, who apparently sent it to Namjoon.

 

“Ah, thanks.” Jennie replied, feeling honored that Namjoon liked it.

 

“We should use it for our next album!” Hoseok exclaimed.

 

“Maybe, it just depends on what Bang Si-Hyuk wants our overall concept to be. He wants to decide it next time.” Namjoon explained.

 

“Oh god,” Jungkook muttered.

 

“What is it?” Jimin asked.

 

“Since I’m going to be an adult this year… do you think he’s gonna have us do a,” Jungkook gulped, “Mature concept?”

 

The seven of them were silent, until Taehyung finally spoke up.

 

“When you say it like that, it seems like ‘mature’ means ographic!”

 

They all laughed (except Jungkook), who was now sinking into his seat. Poor Jungkook.

 

Jennie’s noticed how shy Jungkook tends to get when topics like these come up, and it’s probably because he has no experience since he started training at a young age. He reminds her of Chaeyoung a lot, honestly. Their likes, dislikes, hobbies… it’s kind of freaky.

 

Honestly, Jennie’s noticed how some of the BTS members are almost carbon copies of her friends. Taehyung and Lalisa share the same bubbly yet (slightly) airheaded personality, Chaeyoung and Jungkook both are sensitive and get embarrassed easily, while Jisoo and Hoseok are both silly but serious when they have to be. Lalisa also is like Jimin in a way; both of them are adorable, but dancing machines as well. But Jimin and Chaeyoung have soft, unique voices.

 

It’s strange how much the guys remind her of her friends.

 

Maybe when they switch back, Jennie can introduce the girls to BTS? Well, Jisoo will probably be the connection that brings the two groups together if she continues to sleep with Hoseok.

 

Jennie: [How’s your day going? I haven’t spoken to you all day]

 

Yoongi: [Fine, we just finished another photoshoot. This time the staff made us all wear school uniform-looking outfits.]

 

Jennie: [UGH, at least it isn’t completely school uniform, right? I don’t want to be a basic girl group idol who wears those to be cute]

 

Yoongi: [the only thing that made it look like a school uniform was the plaid skirt, really. You’re fine.]

 

Jennie: [I just want the debut to be unique.]

 

Yoongi: [Jen, your debut songs are nothing like the girl groups I’ve heard.]

 

Jennie sighed, knowing that Yoongi was right. BLACKPINK’s debut songs are really interesting. One is an upbeat song that can be blasted in a club, while the other is kind of mellow, but also upbeat? It’s hard to explain.

 

“Hey, Jennie.” Hoseok whispered as the BTS members were dispersing. Jennie rolled her eyes, knowing that Hoseok was about to say some weird idea that he has, “I got an idea.”

 

“What is it?” Jennie asked, pretending to be interested.

 

“You should go back and see Lawrence!”

 

YES! They should! No, not just because I love Lawrence and he deserves to appear again, but Lawrence should know if they’re actually making progress.

 

“Actually… that’s not a bad idea. It’s almost been a year, and I don’t see any sign of changing,” Jennie started to say, and then paused. Hoseok knew that she caught herself in a lie, but he didn’t want to be an and gloat. Anyways, does Jennie know that Hoseok knows that she saw the real Yoongi? Or was it just Jisoo and Hoseok gossip?

 

“I’ll set up an appointment. I’m pretty sure he said his day job is a lawyer, so maybe we just see him there?” Hoseok shrugged.

 

“Alright, the problem with seeing him again is Yoongi.” Jennie replied.

 

Right… last time they saw Lawrence, Yoongi was pretty pissed about how Lawrence barely told them anything. Maybe his mind is more open to the idea now?

 

 

“Can I open my eyes now?” Yoongi asked, annoyed.

 

It was now the middle of April. BTS’s music video came out a few days ago, but promoting doesn’t start until May. Hoseok made the appointment for Jennie and Yoongi, and that’s where the couple is going now.

 

But Jennie had to make it seem like she’s bringing Yoongi somewhere special so he would agree. When the idea of seeing Lawrence was brought up to Yoongi, he wasn’t too keen on seeing our pal again.

 

“Almost there,” Jennie said pushing Yoongi towards the building.

 

Once they were standing in front of Lawrence’s law firm, Jennie told him to open his eyes, and,

 

“Choi & Co. Divorce Law Firm? Since when did we need a divorce?” Yoongi asked, staring at the sign.

 

Obviously Yoongi forgot that Lawrence was a lawyer. Did he hate that meeting so much that he just suppressed Lawrence from his memory completely?

 

“It’s not about that,” Jennie said, dragging him inside.

 

Honestly, Yoongi has no idea what was going on. He thought Jennie was finally taking him out for his birthday (despite it being a month overdue), but apparently that wasn’t the case. Why the hell are they at a law firm? Is Jennie going to sue Yoongi?

 

The receptionist greeted them, and Jennie told the lady that they have an appointment soon. Yoongi, still confused, stared at the wall behind the receptionist, trying to find anything that would give him some sort of clue to where,

 

Oh no.

 

“I want to leave.” Yoongi stated.

 

“What?” The other two asked.

 

“I don’t want an appointment with him.”

 

Jennie sighed, knowing that Yoongi discovered who they were going to talk to, “It’s not a big deal,”

 

“That guy is so strange and vague! There’s no point in,”

 

“He’s ready for you.” The receptionist said.

 

And so, Jennie dragged Yoongi to Lawrence’s office. The receptionist watched them walk away, finding the duo’s dynamic kind of weird.

 

“You’re back~!” Lawrence exclaimed as the two walked inside.

 

YES! Finally he has returned!

 

The two sat down, Yoongi crossing his arms with a puss on his face. Lawrence saw how annoyed Yoongi looked, “Hey, I’m not that bad!”

 

“You’re a divorce lawyer and a psychic?” Yoongi responded coldly, “That’s a little odd, don’t you think?”

 

“I also groom dogs on the weekend. I thought I already told you this?” Lawrence said.

 

“You did,” Jennie told him, “Yoongi can just be an when he doesn’t want to believe in something that’s true.”

 

Lawrence chuckled, “That’s quite alright.” He went through a drawer in his desk, trying to find something specific, “So, are you here to see if you made progress?”

 

“Yeah.” Jennie replied. Yoongi stayed silent, wanting to leave as soon as possible. I don’t know why Yoongi hates on Lawrence so much; he’s such a nice guy!

 

“Well, from what I see so far, your dynamic has changed a lot.” Lawrence said.

 

“How so?”

 

“You two seem closer, which is already a good start.” He glanced at Yoongi, who was glaring at him, “That look you’re giving me is scary.”

 

“It’s pretty obvious that we’re closer. It’s been almost a year.” Yoongi retorted.

 

“Would you like me to say how close you’re getting, Yoongi-ssi?” Lawrence said, adding a sassy tone to his statement. OOH , does Lawrence know that Yoongi’s in love with Jennie?

 

Yoongi’s eyes widened,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter