Almost Sorry

Arranged Marriage with Prince OH SEHUN the Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER NINE

"Almost Sorry"

 

 

Oh Sehun grabbed your wrist, pushing you against the wall behind you while pressing his lips on yours. Your eyes widened, you didn’t expect this at all. Internally, you were panicking and struggling to get out of his grasp, but he held you in place without letting go.

 

When you looked into his eyes, he was looking at you with hatred… but then, why was he kissing you?

 

You glared back at him, still trying to get him to let go. *Oh Sehun… just wait!!*

 

You could feel his breath against yours as he ran his lips across yours. He was probably experienced, considering the fact that he was kissing girls all this time. Though this kiss was withdrawn and empty feeling, as if he didn’t want to kiss you. You were perfectly fine with that. You didn’t kiss him back at all.

 

Your eyes widened even more when you looked outwards onto the street surrounding you. It was a secluded part of the amusement park, and no one was around. But there was one person, standing there with her face twisted into a heavy frown, looking at the two of you. Sehun was facing you, he probably didn’t know that there was another person besides the two of you.

 

That person was Cho Minhee.

 

Cho Minhee was someone you hadn’t seen very much, only occasional glimpses at school. Her face sort of stuck, though, all thick with makeup and constantly looking down at people. You thought back to what Sehun said about her, and remembered that she was his girlfriend.

 

Her face dropped at the sight of you and Sehun, showing hints of sadness before turning into disgust. Her eyes caught yours, and looked at you with pure hatred that you could sense from feet away.

 

Before you could push Oh Sehun away, she turned and left without looking back.

 

Finally, then, he let go of you.

 

Breathlessly, you raised your hand and slapped Oh Sehun’s face, your cheeks burning red. “What was the point of that?”

 

Sehun looked up, and you realized he was smirking. “Maybe I just wanted to see what it would be like to kiss you.”

 

“Y-you…!” Your hands were shaking, clenched into fists.

 

“What? Did I take away your first kiss or something?” He continued smirking, and you were tempted to slap him again. When you didn’t respond, he smiled even more, almost laughing. “That was your first kiss? Well, it’s not like it was going to belong to anyone else anyway. You’re going to marry me sooner or later.”

 

“As if I would want to marry you!” You glared at him so hard that if looks could kill, he would be dead by now.

 

“Oh right.” Sehun put on a false look. “I forgot. You only want to marry me because I have money… because money is all you care about, isn’t it? You would do anything for money.” He tilted his head, as if thinking about it, before pulling out his wallet. “Here.” He waved his wallet. “How much money would you like for that kiss? 100,000 won? 200,000?” He leaned a little closer. “Would you kiss any guy if they paid you enough? Maybe even sleep with them?”

 

You were trembling now, your face completely red. “Oh. Sehun,” you gritted between your teeth, “why do you have to be such a terrible person?” Words were spilling out your mouth now. “I’ve tried being nice to you, but since the moment you met me, it’s as if you were born to hate me or something, I don’t even know what I did wrong! Is saying things like that to people what makes you happy, because then, you’re sick. You’re a sick person, Oh Sehun. I really wish I didn’t have to marry you, because I wouldn’t if it weren’t for money. You’re right, I am doing this for money. My omma and I have been practically starving for the past few months, I couldn’t even afford to buy myself new clothes when they were all torn, and my brother is freaking in the hospital and DYING.”

 

The smirk on his face vanished. “Your brother is… dying?”

 

“Yes, he is. If it weren’t for him, I-I don’t think I would even agree to marry a sick person like you in the first place.” You could say a million things to him right now, curse him out and push all your anger and frustration on him. But you didn’t. You stopped yourself, and pulled away.

 

“You know, just leave me alone, won’t you? Then we’ll both be fine.” Shakingly, you turned and walked away, leaving him standing there.

 

:::::♥ ♥:::::

OH SEHUN'S POV
(MINUTES AGO)

 

Sehun was at Lotte World, reluctantly being dragged around by Minhee, who was pointing out every small thing at the amusement park. They had already been on tens of rides, and she had even made him wear a stupid headband of cat ears, claiming, “Everyone who goes to Lotte World should have one.”

 

Now, as he looked through the crowd of passing peop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter