Eunjin, not Eunmi

Arranged Marriage with Prince OH SEHUN the Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWO

"Eunjin, not Eunmi"

 

You looked in the mirror disappointingly. You were supposed to dress up to meet Oh Sehun today, after all, today was a Saturday and there wasn’t any school. You didn’t own too many pretty clothes, so you had to make do with what you had. The best looking outfit you had was a gray dress and turquoise cardigan with a pair of matching grey leggings. The sleeves were a bit longer than what you usually wore, covering up your hands.

 

This is what you looked like:

 

You had an above average face, but your hands were the only thing of concern to you. After washing dishes sunk in chemicals for so long your hands didn’t have the prettiest skin. But as long as you hid them, it should be fine. They should return to normal condition sooner or later.

Your mother walked in and she smiled when she saw you. “Eunjin, you look beautiful.”

 

You forced a smile on your face. “Thanks omma.”

 

Even though you were smiling you couldn’t help but worry on the inside. Oh Sehun went to the same school you went to except you two didn’t talk much. You would be surprised if he even knew who you were, considering the fact that he was a kingka and only hung out with his kingka and queenka friends. There was also the fact that he was dating the prettiest girl at your school, Cho Minhee.

 

They all said Cho Minhee looked gorgeous, but you thought she looked rather fake. You never had to face her up close, but from far away, you could already tell that she had layers and layers of makeup coated on her face making her look plastic. You didn’t understand what everyone liked about her since she just look like an overdone barbie doll to you with her hair changing colors every month and the fact that she always clutched a name brand purse wherever she went everyday.

 

Would Oh Sehun stop dating her after you married him? Probably not. He was known for being a playboy and he switched girlfriends almost every week or two. It was surprising that Cho Minhee was still dating him, and they were together for almost a month now.

 

You were sure that there was probably some law against the husband cheating on his wife, but you didn’t care. You didn’t care if Oh Sehun flirted around with his girlfriends since you didn’t love him anyways.


 

Your mother led you outside and you followed her into a fancy silver car that you assumed belonged to the Ohs.

 

“Now remember,” your mother said, “be polite to Jisu and Sehun. Her husband isn’t usually at home, but be polite to them too. Keep a straight posture and…”

 

“Omma!” you interrupted her. “I’m good. I know all of that. They’re the royal family of south Korea, of course I would be nice and polite to them.”

 

It seemed surreal that Oh Sehun was the crown prince of South Korea. You couldn’t believe that a flirt like him could possibly be the prince.

 

The car ride went on with your mother reminding you of all sorts of things, such as ‘don’t eat until the others have started’ and ‘step into the room with your right foot first’. Some of her words were ridiculous sounding, but you listened anyways.

 

Eventually, the car stopped and the driver opened the door to you. You stepped out of the car but your mother didn’t follow. “Aren’t you coming?” you asked her.

 

“No, I don’t need to. I’m not staying there anyways.”

 

“Staying there?” you repeated, “Omma, I’m staying at the palace?”

 

“You didn’t know? Aigoo… I must’ve forgot to tell you. Jisu wanted you to stay a for a few days so that you could get to know the prince better before you get married.”


Your eyes widened in shock, but you managed to nod. You’ve never lived a day without seeing your mother so this was the first time.

 

“Bye?” you waved slowly as your mother closed the car door with a assuring smile on her face.

 

“Miss Kim.” The driver gestured to the palace, and you had a look at the building for the first time. It was a large mansion with at least four stories. The front door was gigantic when you walked up to it.

 

“This is the palace?” You were amazed.

 

“No, this is the third residence for the royal family.” The driver explained to you. “It’s one of the smaller buildings created at the nearest spot for Prince Oh Sehun’s high school and only the queen and the prince live here usually.”

 

The THIRD residence? The SMALLER building? You couldn’t believe it. The mansion was absolutely gigantic and you couldn’t understand how this was sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter