Closed Doors

Arranged Marriage with Prince OH SEHUN the Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FIVE

"Closed Doors"

 

“YAH, open the door OH SEHUN!”

 

You pounded on the door furiously. Even when you were practically shouting his name, his door still didn’t open. You didn’t mind it, of course. It would be great to not see his smirking and annoying face again, but you had to.

 

When he decided to throw a tantrum like a four year old and marched out of the dining room he left his phone on the table without knowing. You volunteered to bring it back to him since you half wanted to apologize but now that he wasn’t answering the door, you doubted you even wanted to see his face.

 

You did try being nice at first, politely asking and knocking gently, though he didn’t answer at all so now… you didn’t even try being nice. Hopefully you weren’t too loud though to bother other people.

 

A few minutes later, it turned out that you were a little loud. A hand tapped you on your back and you spun around, surprised. Chanyeol stood there, smiling. “Is he not answering?”

 

“No.” you sighed and rolled your eyes.

 

“You know, you can just throw his phone at the door and leave if you get too impatient,” he shrugged while suggesting.

 

“I wish. I’m trying to be patient at least to get to know him better but he’s being so rude.” You spilled out your thoughts. “Or was I too rude with the, um, plan? Teasing him?”


“You’re fine.” Chanyeol hummed, “it’s nice to see him stop being the condescending freak he is for at least a few moments. Sehun is the one who needs to be less rude.”

 

“Okay.” you nodded and let his words sink in before asking, “then what do I do?”

 

He grinned a mischievous grin he had on when you first met him. “Just throw the phone at his door.”

 

“Can I really do that? What if it breaks?”

 

“He deserves it if his phone breaks. Don’t worry, he’s the sort of person who breaks his phone every other week. He doesn’t keep any permanent information on it.”

 

Cautiously, you raised your hand carrying his phone. Chanyeol was right. You were impatient of Oh Sehun and his coldness. Without a second thought, you threw his phone at the door and watched as it thunked against the white wood and fell to the floor.


“Well, that was loud.” Chanyeol nudged at the phone with his foot, flipping it over. The screen wasn’t cracked at all, compared to how loud it sounded against being thrown against the door.

 

“So,” you began after a few seconds of awkward silence, “What should I do?”

 

“Are you free?” It was a sudden question, and you hesitated before answering.

 

“I guess. There really isn’t much for me to do here.”

 

“Let’s go do something fun.” Chanyeol’s mischievous grin was on again, and before you could say anything, he grabbed your hand and pulled you along with him.

 

:::::♥ ♥:::::

OH SEHUN'S POV

 

Sehun laid on his bed with his hand holding up a flimsy male’s fashion magazine. He flipped through the pages, barely paying attention. A pair of earbuds were stuffed in his ears, and all he could hear was loud music blaring into his ears, pounding in his head. He liked turning his music up loud even though everyone around him always complained about how they could hear his music and how he was going to be deaf in a year. He didn’t listen to him and continued listening to music loudly. Besides, with his music playing in his ear, he could isolate himself in his small little world without hearing a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter