Chapter 1

Prince Charming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At her desk, Kim Jisoo turned her chair around so she could watch her boss of almost three years now, Kim Junmyeon, step out of the elevator. She felt her heart sigh at the sight of him. She had admired him for a long time, because he was just so...perfect. From the way he carried himself to the way he dressed, even to the way he spoke. He was beautiful.

She had experienced two relationships in all her life. Both were somewhat doomed to failure and nevertheless ended amiably. She hadn't experienced love either time. In truth, both relationships had been pathetic from the get-go. And here she was now, at the age of twenty-two years old, and had no clue what it was like to be in love. As much as she admired her boss, she knew this was infatuation. Her heart yearned to experience the real thing. But why the hell was it taking so long to get to her?

Now waving at Junmyeon as he passed her with a friendly smile, Jisoo hoped she was getting closer to feeling it. When Junmyeon was out of sight, she let out a happy sound.

"Wipe that drool on your face now," a dry voice from the cubicle beside hers suggested.

Jisoo's eyes narrowed. This guy really made it a mission to get under her skin at least once a day.

Oh Sehun flashed a grin. "You should just ask him out if you're this desperate."

"Sehun…!" She turned around completely on her chair, throwing him a furious glare. "Can you just mind your own business for one day and let me do what I want to do without giving me a hard time about it? Is that so hard to do?"

"Yeah, it is." He leaned back against his chair, swinging it from side to side. "You're too funny when you're pissed off, Jisoo."

Oh Sehun was her junior in this company, having been hired a year after she was employed. So as the senior, she was supposed to have authority. Instead, he took the reins as soon as he'd stepped foot into the company, despite her best efforts to keep him from doing so. It wasn't a surprise that she immediately disliked his personality the first time they were introduced to each other. He had been and still was full of confidence and cockiness.

She shoved her palm in front of his face. "Do not let me see your face the rest of today or I swear I will punch your jaw out." Jisoo pushed her chair in the desk and hid her face behind the cubicle divider.

When her phone rang, Jisoo picked it up quickly, hoping for Sehun's sake it was Junmyeon, and it was. "Good morning, Suho." Feeling her mood brighten immediately, she inched forward on her desk and held the phone closer to her ear. He maybe their boss but he already told his workers that he wants them to feel at ease with him with just enough to call him by his prefered nickname. 

Sehun glanced down at the papers in front of him, but left an open ear. Teasing Jisoo was so much more fun than doing work. There was something invigorating about breaking that starry-eyed look in her face. She was so damned naïve and romantic about everything that it was almost comical to watch. She was definitely one of a kind. Hearing her phone conversation from his own cubicle, Sehun laughed obnoxiously.

Suddenly, he felt himself inch away from his desk. His chair rolled along the marble floor. He looked up and saw Jisoo's foot sticking out. Amused that he'd gotten right under skin just enough, Sehun got up from his seat. "And who would have thought that you have incredibly powerful man legs?"

At that, she turned, her fist ready to land on his face. He dodged it gracefully, capturing her fist in his larg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter