CH02

TITANIUM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were still talking when the bell rang in the whole school and teachers who ended their classes came one by one. Hence Irene’s eyes kept shifting to door at every opening sound of door.

“Irene, don’t zone out on me again.” Wendy sighed to Irene’s lack of concentration to their conversation as Irene’s eyes were focused on the door. “I didn’t know that you missed her this much.” Wendy after Irene directed her eyes to her again.

“Yeah, yeah I missed her so much” Irene rolled her eyes to her friend’s way of teasing.

“Then why do you keep looking at the door?” she continued after not hearing any reply, “Irene, it is obvious that you are waiting for her to come.”

“Because it keeps opening. It’s normal for my attention to shift there.” sighed Irene. “And I can’t even lift one finger for her, don’t worry.” Irene said with her slightly irritated tone.

“For who?” said a voice. Irene and Wendy lifted their heads to look at the person who came in the middle of their conversation.

“Yeah Irene, you can’t even lift one finger for who?” said Wendy in a slightly teasing tone while she hold her laughter to situation they were in. “Hey, Seulgi. It’s been ages since I last saw you.” Wendy hugged to Seulgi.

Seulgi hugged back while throwing a few glances to Irene. “Same here.”

“So will we work together now? How exciting.” Wendy commented while breaking their hug. She tried to irritate Irene.

“Yeah, ask t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter