CH03

TITANIUM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

For a while Irene was avoiding Seulgi in everywhere they came across. It was obvious from Seulgi’s face that she wanted to say something to Irene but Irene didn’t care anymore, she didn’t want to care.  

Irene was also struggling with her inner feelings. She wanted to pour out her all now conflicted feelings and thoughts to Seulgi, yet she couldn’t help but let her pride take over her entire body, her once wounded heart.

She feels guilty but also right about her decision with how she is behaving. It wasn’t easy for her to move on. Heck, she was still in progress of moving on but Seulgi once again came like a hurricane to her life. Wrecked her life and Irene didn’t want to give any more permission to wreck her life again. Hence she just wanted to stay away from her right now. Maybe at the end of year she would just change the school she currently teaches. Since it was nearly impossible for her to keep herself together in front of Seulgi for years as something was beyond to happen in the coming years if she stays. One would surely have a companion to herself and she doesn’t want to have more awkwardness between Seulgi and herself.

 

 

 

“I love to hear her speak, yet well I know

That music hath a far more pleasing sound;

I grant I never saw a goddess go;

My mistress when she walks treads on the ground.

       And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare

       As any she believed with false compare.

So… Anyone would want to make a comment about it? It’s not sophisticated like Spenser’s poem, obviously. Thus I want your comments about this sonnet of William Shakespeare.” Irene sat at the front side of the teacher’s desk while waiting for the answers of classroom.

“Wouldn’t a lover would be seen most beautiful, as well as what she does…Why It looks like he doesn’t love her?” commented her student.

“What Shakespeare wants to point is exactly this.” said Irene and begin to explain when her student throw her co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter