CH08

TITANIUM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You can begin.” Pencil sounds echoed in the room. Everyone was bent on their exam papers. While Irene was supervisor of her own exam which was happening at the same in the other classrooms of third grades.

Every classroom have 2 supervisor to each own. Irene was waiting for the late teacher. She wasn’t worried about not coming a supervisor. Because she was used to it. Many of them is usually too carefree to come on time.

10 minutes into the exam door finally opened. A few students’ attention shift to there but they were quick to look back at their paper.

“I’m sorry for being late Ms. Bae. Principal kept me up in his room for something.”

Irene turned to look at her for a brief moment, then to back of room. “It’s okay. It can happen.”

“Still…” Seulgi, too, focused on students who were sweating with pencils in their hand.

“Why don’t you sit Ms. Kang? You seem a little bit tired.” She noticed the drained color of Seulgi in a few glance she couldn’t help but threw before.

“Ah… no, I’m okay.” She was hardly could stand in her two feets.

 “If you say so…” She tried to brush the worry she felt.  

 

She doesn’t think she could bear this worry anymore. Seulgi really looked tired. Like she could faint in a minute and this didn’t help to her at all.

She approached her while her eyes were on students.

“Did you like the school?” She could see how Seulgi’s eyes grow with shock. Irene turned to look at the door to bite back her smile. She cleared , “I guess you didn’t…” She stole another glance.

“No, no… It holds its rumor about how it is one of the finest.”

“I’m glad that you liked it.” Seulgi could hear the sincerity in her voice. It made her confused. Wasn’t Irene hating her? Why is she tries to set a conversation now?

 “Yeah me too.” She just nodded her. She didn’t know how to react. Now it felt like tables turned. She was the one who couldn’t respond now.

It’s not because she purposely acted like this. It was because she was confused. She doesn’t know if something she says would trigger Irene again? So she kept quiet.

“I think it would be better if you sit whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter