CH10

TITANIUM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The room became too spaced after the collective of sketches. Slight shapes the harder ones, fills the enormous canvases. Some are full of details while the others just sprang out from a moment. Yet emotions are evident as you look. Imaginations are full as they still hadn’t collapse by seize of the day.

Seulgi, too, still had her imagination but the difference is, hers just getting dark as time goes. Still not feeling stabilized to anywhere, her endless search of home lead her to this obscure place.

Her mistake in pushing the only woman she ever liked because of her self-consciousness made her more introvert. She couldn’t even contact to Irene when she realized her idiocy in cutting ties without confronting her. Now she was crawling in her knees, begging for her love, precisely and calmly even if she takes dabs at her heart. 

Her moves started be more frank as thought evolved on her mind. She couldn’t even sleep well from occupancy of them, after Irene dropped her to her home. The impossible become possible now. Seulgi still could feel the invisible gray walls between them but at least she was able to be near them to see those walls.

Without knowing her lips grazed a smile. Her mind reminisced the moments of their interaction from night before. Sensing the worry of Irene for her made her full of courage again.

Actually Seulgi wanted to ask anything about their relationship to open a conversation about it, so she would know what she thinks about all of this, or where she stands. Yet, she couldn’t ask. Afraid of consequences she saved her questions to another time.

Even it can be today as her keys are in the hands of Irene since she dropped Seulgi off to her home.

Seulgi can’t wait to go teacher’s room. The only thing that holds her is she knows Irene doesn’t have class Tuesdays, plus the exams that still continues…

She was captivated with the imagination of the thoughts when someone knocked and entered the room. She glanced to her back thinking the other art teacher came to the room, while the one who entered the room was none other than was illusion of her imaginations.

Seulgi wiped her hands to her apron. Quickly turning to face her. Slightly flustered from sudden appearance and the stage of the room.

“H-hey… What brought you here?”

“I came to give you this” she cut of her sentence and gave the key of the car. “and to thank for lending me your car.”

She took off her apron. Brushing her hair back. “I should be the one who is thanking actually.  You give me company when I wasn’t feeling well, bought me a dinner, dropped me home. I couldn’t thank you yesterday. Th-  ”

“Hey, sorry for barging Ms. Kang but Irene, I was searching for you.” Said quite raspy voice as the owner of voice nearly throw himself to heavily thinner scented room, still harshly breathing from the rushing after Irene.

His face slowly turning to its original color, while Seulgi was slowly trying to register the situation, her face inspecting the motions and frame of mind of Irene.

“Huh? Why were you looking for me? Is the principal calls me, that’s why?

He shook his hands in front of him. “No, principal didn’t call for you. It’s about the dinner.” He seemed embarrassed with asking again after yesterday. He breathed out to compose himself, eyes directed towards his only point of attention in the room.

“Dinner?”

Seulgi understood his attempt of asking Irene out, yet she could only look at them from side. Coughing to let out the uneasiness in her chest which seems to only trying to strangle her. Their eyes directed towards her, when she couldn’t stop coughing. Her cough finally seized down.

“Yeah the dinner I asked you in this new restaurant I was talking about yesterday. You’ve said next time, so I thought maybe you could make it today?” The only man in the room pushed his question again after a mild d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter