Apology (almost) Accepted

ErrandBoy
Sungho timidly hid behind a tree, gazing at the Infinite members with a saddened expression,"How can I make them forgive me?" He sighed in defeat, watching them as they laughed and joked with each other. 

"Should I bake them a cake?" He mumbled to himself,"Last time I did that though, Hoya shoved it in my shirt."

Sungho pondered for a moment," Hmm..." Suddenly his eyes widened," Ah! I know!"

~~~~

Sungho smiled to himself as he examined the large banner hung on the school gates. 

'Infinite is the best dance group!' It read in big black letters.

It was early in the morning, and the sun didn't even rise yet. Birds began chirping as the temperature began warming up. After an hour, students began entering the school grounds, all of them stopping to see the banner. Sungho stood by the same tree as yesterday, and perked up when he saw Infinite coming through the school gates.

"Hey! Guys!" He shouted happily, running over to them. He stopped to catch his breath, his palms on his knees. After regaining his breath, Sungho looked up and his eyes widened at the empty space infront of him. He looked back and spotted the members walking past him, not even acknowledging him in the slightest. He smiled and run after them, his green backpack swishing from side to side," Do you guys like the banner?"

"Did you study for today's history test?" Myungsoo asked Sungyeol, purposely ignoring Sungho.

"Nah, I didn't have time yesterday." The older boy replied.

"You guys?" Sungho squeaked from behind them, fiddling his thumbs nervously.

"What do you want?!" Dongwoo swiftly turned around, this resulting in Sungho bumping into his chest. The young boy smiled at Dongwoo, and pointed back.

"I made that banner." He announced proudly, fixing his ticked in white polo.

"Yeah? It's hideous." Woohyun remarked coldly, while continuing to walk to class.

Sungho frowned and rubbed his puffy eyelids," I spent the whole night making it, though. I don't think it looks that bad."

Sunggyu walked over to him and pulled off his glasses," You sure these are yours?" The Infinite members laughed loudly at the joke, patting Sunggyu's shoulders happily.

Sungho nodded and squinted," I'm sure, but what do my glasses have to with the banner?"

The Infinite members ceased their laughter as Sungho's statement  killed the mood," What exactly go you want from us?" Asked Subgyeol, crossing his arms over his chest and scowling at the nerd.

"Your forgiveness." Sungho stated, smiling kindly at him.

"Well you're going to have to do alot better than a banner." Woohyun smirked, tapping his chin in thought," Start by getting us some drinks from the vending machine."

Sungho's eyes widened with excitement," If I do that, then you'll forgive me?!" he latched on Woohyun like a leech, hugging him tightly," Omo! I will not dissapoint!" He stated, rushing messily around corners, and towards the vending machine. 

The members of Infinite started after the boy and rolled their eyes, except for Sungjong , who laughed at Sungho's excitement.

~~~~

Uwaaahhh...this story is getting so lame xD 

Please check out my new story, it's about Super Junior ;D

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/137832/super-junior-s-sesame-player-comedy-henry-kyuhyun-leeteuk-superjunior-yesung-zhoumi