Double Trouble

ErrandBoy
"Make him jealous." A short haired brunette smiledly widely, crossing her arms over her thin white blouse. 

"How, JaeYun? Sungjong will never notice me!" A black haired girl whined, stomping childishly on the school tiles.

"MinJi just listen to me-" the short haired girl whispered from the corner of the hallway. She suddenly stopped talking as she noticed a familiar nerd walking through the halls. She smirked and winked at MinJi, who was crushing on Sungjong," I know how to make him jealous."

MinJi's eyes widened," How?!"

~~~~

Sungho  happily wrote the rest of his notes down and packed up, ready to leave school. The nerd was tightly squished in the mass of the students. He quietly hummed a soft tune as he made his way towards his locker," I am so happy I understood today's lesson!" He smiled in satisfaction as he dumped his textbooks in his white locker. Students passed by, all chatting loudly and ready to leave. 

Sungho turned his head, and he spotted Infinite coming through the main hall. He happily walked over to them, but was suddenly forcefully pulled back. He yelped as he was smashed into the lockers, and he blinked at the tall girl who smirked and hovered over him," Um...can I help you?" He mumbled, scrunching his nose to fix his glasses.

JaeYun, the girl's best friend, stood a few feet away, smiling as MinJi approached Sungho. And to make things even more interesting, Infinite were only a few feet away as well. 

MinJi was a popular girl in Woolim High. She had everything. The looks, curves, the perfect facial bones, and the perfect voice. Her knee length school skirt was rolled up to her mid thigh, and the white buttons of her blouse were opened, revealing a tiny bit of cleavage, which was unnoticed by the oblivious Sungho.

"You are so handsome, Sungho! I've been watching you from far, and I get this amazing feeling in my heart when I see you!" She gushed, squishing the young boy into a hug. 

Infinite's eyes widened at the girl's words, along with the other students, who stopped and gaped at the two. 

"What- who are yo-" Sungho asked, nearly suffocating from her vice like grip.

"." Woohyun mumbled, glancing at the fuming Sungjong. The maknae had a secret crush on MinJi, but he kept it a secret from everyone, excluding the members. 

"It might not be what it looks like, Sungjong. Calm down." Sunggyu soothed, glaring at Sungho, who seemed to be too close with MinJi. They were too far away to hear what was going on, but they picked up a few words.

" Sungho-ah! I love you!" MinJi pretended to confess, inwardly smiling as the young boy's eyes widened. 

"Wha-" Sungho was cut off by MinJi's lip gloss coated lips, as she smashed him into the lockers, gripping his collar while roughly kissing him. Sungho's eyes widened and he froze, not knowing what to do. The two stayed like that for some time, as students gaped at the scene. 

"Dude! The nerd is getting it on!"

"No way! I haven't even found a girl yet! How is this possible!?"

Sungho's lips felt red and swollen as MinJi broke the surprise kiss. From the corner of her eye, she saw Sungjong quickly rush out of the school doors, some of his Hyungs following after him.

"Sungjong-ah! Wait up!"

Sungho saw stars as he stared at MinJi's smirking face. He blushed madly, and coughed," Umm...do I know you-"

"Great! Here's my number! Bye, cutie booty!" She held his cheeks with her hands and pecked him on the lips, while smacking his slightly. Sungho squeaked and covered his mouth, blushing madly.

"But wait! I don't even-" He called out after her, but she already disappeared.  His hand fell limply to his side and ignored the shocked stares of the students," That was...weird. No way am I calling that freak."

As Sungho walked out he spotted Infinite, huddled under a tree," Friends!" He called out, waving his hand frantically with a big grin on his face," Guess what just happened!"

"Get the hell away from here." Sungyeol growled lowly, glaring harshly at Sungho, who blinked in confusion.

"Why?" He asked, curiously," You don't want to hear my story?

"Go. Away." Sunggyu glowered at Sungho, shoving him back slightly. The young boy watched the members leave together, before glaring at him once more.

"Did I...say something wrong?" He scratched his head in confusion and wondered home, feeling down in the dumps," Maybe they're still mad about what happened with the dance competition..."

~~~~

When Sungho knocked on his house's door, he tapped his foot patiently. His eyebrows rose in curiosity as he heard loud footsteps. The door opened, and Sungho nearly had a heart attack at the sight of his two twin cousins, who were dressed cooly," Youngjae?! Lei?!"

~~~~

:) Good news. Errandboy won the poll, so it's no longer on hiatus! 

Now for some explaining to do. Lei and Youngjae are real OCs. Lei belongs to me , and he stars in my other story ,' Super Junior's Sesame Player'. Youngjae, however doesn't belong to me ;-; He belongs to ForeverCellist, who has her own 'new member' story, called,'SHINee's new member'.

Now the only reason Lei & Youngjae are twins is because ForeverCellist and I , COINCIDENTLY, chose the SAME EXACT ulzzang for Lei & Youngjae. It was so weird when I found  out xD She's stalking me, I tell you! LoL, so check her stories out!

And also check out   xxChaeMynniexx's stories out! She's one of my lovely subscribers and commenters =) She is an extremely sweet person, so please support her! 

FUNFACT- Sungho was often picked on by his two cousins, Lei and Youngjae.