Secret

ErrandBoy
 "Dirty little secret?" Woohyun questioned.

 "Yep, that's about right." Sungjong smiled at his hyung.

 "Hmm...what could he possibly be hiding that we don't know already?" Dongwoo pondered for a moment. 

 Sungjong shrugged. "That's why I'm asking one of my reliable hyungs to do this for me."

 "So you want one of us to spy on Sungho?" Sunggyu narrowed his eyes." So who will it be?" Sunggyu gazed at all of the members as Sungjong put his finger on his chin and tapped it, seemingly in thought.

 "Sungyeol." He said after he thought for a few seconds.  Sungyeol stepped forward when he heard his name. "If you insist, maknae."

 "I'm sure I don't have to tell you that he may expect it though. He caught the guys following him before. You have to watch yourself." Sunggyu warned him.

 Sungyeol flashed him a crooked grin, "Don't worry. I'll be fine. He won't know that he's being followed this time." He looked at his watch. "In about 15 minutes, he'll be coming out." 

 "Alright then, we'll be hanging out at Woohyun's house, so meet us there when you're done." the eldest nodded at Woohyun. They started to leave.

 "Good luck, hyung. I'm counting on you." Sungjong's aegyo slowly creeped onto his voice and facial features. 

 "Don't get caught." Myungsoo snickered.

 "Just go!" Sungyeol huffed, pushing his hyungs and dongsaengs away from the school gates. With a sigh, he prepared himself physically and mentally. He took cover as soon as he saw Sungho step out of the school doors. Sungyeol watched Sungho exit the school grounds from behind the huge, old tree that stood near. 

 'He's listening to music. Perfect.' he thought.

  When there was quite some distance between Sungho and the tree he was hiding behind, Sungyeol silently moved from his spot and followed Sungho. He looked around to make sure not to draw any attention to himself or Sungho. All was going well for Sungyeol who looked as if he was nonchalantly walking home from school. So far Sungho didn't seem to notice someone was silently treading his path. Sungyeol smirked at how easy this task was. It seemed they were getting near his neighborhood, so there were less people coming and going.

Sungho turned a corner and slowed down until he stopped. Sungyeol heard him sigh softly and saw as he took the earphones out his ears. Sungyeol quickly backed up into an alley they passed and watched from Sungho from afar. He saw Sungho's shoulders tense. Sungyeol's eyebrow rose as he saw a white dog with brown spots approach Sungho. The latter backed away in fear but the dog followed. 

 "Yah, go away!" Sungho knew running was a bad idea. The dog started to come towards him faster. Sungho squeked in fear, panicking momentarily but stopped for a second. Dogs like to play fetch, right? He took out a big pencil and threw it behind him. The pencil landed in Sungyeol's hands and before he knew it, the dog was running full speed at him. He yelped when the dog tackled him to the floor and started to his face. He took the pencil and threw it to the back of the alley and quickly left to find Sungho already a great distance from him.

 'Great.' He rolled his eyes and ran to catch up. He finally caught up to Sungho and breathed a sigh of relief until Paradise started to sound off, signaling someone was calling him on his iPhone.

 '!' He dove behind a car just as Sungho turned around.

 "Who's there?" He looked around but saw no one. He shrugged and muttered something about it being his imagination. 

 "Why did you call now?" Sungyeol hissed sharply in a low voice into the phone.

 "We wanted to see what you were doing." Hoya laughed as Sungyeol growled.

 "Shut your face hole, Hoya! I almost got caught!" He heard the other members laugh over the phone. He scowled and ended the call, putting the phone on silent. "Douches."

 "Can I ask you why you're hiding behind my car?" Sungyeol jumped at the sound of an old man talking. He stood up.

 "Oh, no real reason. I was just thinking it was a nice car." Sungeyol lied through his teeth.

 "Sure you were. You were trying to hot wire it weren't you?" The ahjussi glared. "Why don't you act your age and get a job?"

 Sungyeol  scoffed, "Why don't you act your age and die?" he countered but let out a dolphin screech when the ahjussi pulled out his cane and tried to smack him in the head with it. He took off before he could get hit and remembered his task at hand. He caught Sungho just as the latter entered his house. He saw a bunch of bushes and decided to hide in them as he planned what he would do.

 'Now where should I start?' he thought deeply. 'He could be doing something in his room right?' He peeked through the bushes to look through the windows. 'Now which one is that nerd's room?' He gazed carefully through each window. Not one looked like a bedroom that was occupied. 'It's probably at the back of the house then.' He sighed annoyed. He looked around and found no one, so he got up from his crouch and got out the bushes to go around the house. He went to the fence that led to their backyard and skillfully climbed over it. He looked up and saw two windows. Through one window he saw a yellow painted room and through the other window he saw a rich red and earthy brown painted room. 

 'I'm going to assume the yellow room is Sungho's. Here goes nothing.' He looked towards the big tree with a swing and decided to climb it, since Sungho's room was upstairs. Sungyeol climbed the tree quickly and sat down on a thick branch and hid between the leaves. Now he would have to wait.

~~~~~~

   After an hour of waiting, no one entered either of the two rooms and Sungyeol was bored out of his mind. 

 "Did they all die in there or something?" He growled trying to get comfortable, but failing to do so. He was crouching on the branch now, trying to make as little noise as possible while waiting for SOMETHING to happen. He checked his phone and saw that he had a message. He opened it and found it was from Sunggyu:

 Did u find anything out?

 Sungyeol huffed and decided to call instead. Sunggyu answered on the first ring. 

 "Yoboseyo?" 

 "No. I didn't. I think they're dead or something. I've been stuck in this tree for an hour and nothing happened!"

 "Are you sure they're home?"

 "Yes. I'm sure. Sungho went in his house and didn't come out, nobody came or went either."

 "Hmm...maybe they're busy downstairs."

 "That's brilliant, Sherlock."

 "Yah, don't talk to me like that! I can do without the sarcasm, thank you very much. If you didn't want to spy on the freak, you could have said no!"

 Sungyeol was about to reply when he almost flew out his skin as he heard what sounded like glass breaking. 

 "Oh !"

 "What? What's wrong?" Sunggyu was alarmed at the shock in Sungyeol's voice.

 "I'll call back later!" Sungyeol didn't hear Sunggyu protest as he ended the call. He listened intently. He now heard loud screaming, more glass being shattered, and finally crying. Were those his parents fighting? He listened harder in hopes of hearing why they were fighting. He could've sworn he heard something about a divorce. Was that it? Sungho's parents were going to get a  divorce? That would explain the fighting...he was interuppted by a slam of  the door in the yellow room. It was Sungho. Sungyeol narrowed his eyes through the leaves he was looking through. Sungho collapsed on his bed and covered his mouth with his small hands. His shoulders shook and tears ran down his swollen red cheeks.

 'He's actually crying,' Sungyeol realized. He smirked, his expression cold, 'Perfect for a picture.' He snapped a picture from where he was crouching. He attached the picture to a message and typed: I found something we could use.  Sungyeol tapped the 'send' button.

~~~~~

 "Omo, look. Hyung sent me a message. It has a picture!" Sungjong crowed.

 "Let's see it!" the members crowed and started to huddle up. Sungjong opened the message:  I found something we could use.  "Is that the freak crying?" Hoya quirked an eyebrow.

 "Damn...his face is swollen." Woohyun observed.

 "You're right. I wonder what Sungyeol found out." Dongwoo said to be replied back to by Sungyeol himself. 

 "His parents are getting a divorce." 

 "Really?" Myungsoo asked. "How did you know?"

 "Because they were screaming just that. And look, in the picture Sungho's face is red and swollen and and will most likely become blue by tomorrow. What does that tell you?"

 Sungjong smile twisted into a wicked grin. "Even his parents think he's worthless." He smiled darkly,"Thank you so much, Sungyeol hyung." He turned towards his other hyungs. "Now, it's time to get to work."

~~~~~~

Thanks Halil16 for writing this chapter ㅠㅠ I'm sorry for being a bother~