No More Honey

ErrandBoy
"And don't forget our essays!" Sungho nearly tumbled down on the floor, as Woohyun stacked another book in his already filled hands. The short nerd peered from the side of the tower of books in his hands and smiled at Infinite's retreating backs. They were outside Woolim High's gates, and Sungho took the left path, while Infinite took the right.

"I won't ! I promise! Have a good winter break!" He shouted happily. He turned around, only to trip on his shoelaces. The fifteen textbooks and papers in his hands flew everywhere, on the sidewalk and the edge of the road. Groaning sadly, Sungho bent down to tie his shoelaces. Suddenly a blanket of shadow covered his body, and he looked up curiously, to meet gazes with a group of seniors, who always bully him on a daily basis.

"Ah! Yesung-hyung!" Sungho beamed at the group," Kyuhyun-hyung, Heechul-hyung, Sungmin-hyung! Good to see you!"

"Yeah...whatever." Yesung quirked an eyebrow at Sungho, looking at the scattered books," Jeez, is that how you're going to spend your break? Studying?!"

Sungmin scoffed," You need to get out more. Y'know check out girls, party-"

"Oh!" Sungho cut him off suddenly, making Sungmin scowl," This isn't mine! It's for my friends. And besides I DO party. Every night, as a matter of fact."

"Yeah right. A nerd like you partying ever single night?" Kyuhyun snorted, grabbing Sungho's collar, lifting him up slightly," Let me guess. Your so called 'partying' involves math and science game boards?"

The others burst into laughter, while Sungho kept a straight face," Yes." The four seniors ceased their laughing and stared in bewilderment at the hideously dressed male," Hyung, I got this shirt dry-cleaned yesterday. Do you mind letting go?"

Kyuhyun scowled and dropped Sungho on the floor," Let's leave this loser already."

~~~~~

Sungho glared in determination at the paper infront of him, his puffy eyes blinking tiredly. His eyes travelled to the honey comb clock on his wall and he huffed tiredly," Three thirty already?"

It was the middle of night and Sungho was determined to finish Infinite's homework and projects, so he could spend his winter break without a care in the world. It was technically Saturday, and Sungho was rushing through the projects, essays, and lab reports, drinking a few energy drinks to keep himself awake. 

[7:30 a.m]

Sungho's red, puffy eyes blinked in disbelief at the finished stack of work on the yellow desk," DONE!" He shrieked enthusiastically, picking up a few erasers from his orange carpet, throwing them in the white trash can. He jumped on his bed, and pulled the covers over his thin body, and staring tiredly at his honeybee patterned walls," Now for some sleep..." 

~~~~~~~

It was the afternoon and Sungho decided to take a stroll around the park. He wore his signature thick framed glasses, a tucked in yellow polo, with beige capris and sneakers. He decided to keep his hair unslicked and gel-free. 

After bidding farewell to his bickering parents he ran to the park. It was Sungho's daily routine , to go to the park and eat honey flavored ice cream cones there. He never felt lonely because there were many little children there, who asked him to push them on the swings. It was the only time Sungho felt like a normal person, not a nerd, not uncool, just...normal.

"What do you mean you ran out?!" He shrieked loudly at the ice-cream man, who glared at him, blowing smoke in his face.

"We. Have. No. More honey ice cream. Kid, all you get is honey flavor, try something new for once! " The salt and pepper haired man scowled as Sungho puffed his cheeks stubbornly.

"FINE! I'll take the triple chocolate.." He took out cash and paid the man, staring rudely inside the ice-cream truck, trying to look for anymore of the honey flavored treat that he really enjoyed.

Sungho was walking along the park, ignoring a few children's laughter at his attire. He blinked in confusion as he saw a small crowd surrounding a few dancing teenagers. He felt small vibrations on the cement ground, and heard a very catchy song playing.

Stop, stop breaking my heart!

Stop, stop breaking my heart!

I need you girl~

Out of curiosity he walked closer to the crowd, and stood on his tiptoes, moving his head from side to side, trying to catch a glimpse of what had all the people's attention. Sungho furrowed his eyebrows as a tall man stood infront of him, blocking his view completely. The short nerd suddenly made his way between the crowd, wanting to get as close as possible to see the dancing team. 

"Hey! No skipping!" A small boy growled, sticking his foot infront of Sungho's leg. The older boy yelped as he stumbled forward, losing his balance and glasses in the process. He winced as his chin collided with the cement floor, groaning and rubbing it tenderly.

"Ouch...that hurt!" His eyes widened as he felt air in his right hand,"My ice cream..?!" 

He looked around on the floor but failed to see his sweet treat, and suddenly his vision was blocked by two,thin, white jean covered legs and black converse. He blinked in confusion and looked up to see a furious male with a chocolate ice-cream cone on his hair," You!"

  ~~~~~~

DO YOU LIKE THE POSTER?!? :) HAHA, poor Sungie~ I know how it feels to stay up all night! I've done it MANY times~ 

Guess who's the dancing team? It's SOOOO obvious! I think I'll update SS2 tomorrow~

Oh, guess what! A new subscriber has a story with Sungho in it xD my baby's famous now, Sungy don't get a big head now.

Check it out ^^~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/127736/before-the-dawn-infinite