Dancing Competition

ErrandBoy
Sungho's feet dangled from the air, a few inches away from the cold dement ground. His wide brown eyes gazed nervously at the furious teenager, whose fist gripped Sungho's orange polo tightly.

"What the hell is your problem?!" The irked male barked, shaking Sungho slightly.

Wincing, Sungho apologized," S-sorry. I tripped, it was an accident."

The male growled, grabbing the chocolate ice cream cone off his head and smashing it on Sungho's own brown hair," Yeah? Well sorry won't help make my hair clean, now will it?" He dropped Sungho on the floor, and the short boy looked up in fear as the older male loomed over him, menacingly,"Leave."

Sungho furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, taking off the cone off his brown hair," Wae? I just want to watch."

"Aren't you supposed to spend your break in the library?" One of the other members snorted from behind Sungho and the tall male," Hey, C.A.P forget this nerd, let's just continue practicing."

"Why would I spend my whole holiday in the library?" Sungho asked, amused," I like to go explore-"

"Alright, alright, we don't care. Do you mind disappearing? We're kinda busy." A pink haired male shoved Sungho back into the crowd. The short nerd sighed, turning around, and walked out of the large crowd.

The sun began setting, and the cloudless sky was a mix of blue, pink, orange , and purple. There was a cold, crispy breeze in the air, and families left to their warm homes. The park's lights glowed brightly in the dark atmosphere, and the animals began ceasing their chirping. 

Sungho decided to head back home, since there wasn't really anything to do anymore. He walked alone, in the large city, passing by numerous pastry and toy shops. Laughing children ran past him, followed by angry adults, making Sungho smile slightly. He passed by a group of girls who snorted at his appearance, making him frown.

'Why do people care so much about what I wear?' He thought, confused. Staring at his reflection on a restaurant's glass window, he saw nothing which was funny or weird. An orange polo, beige capris, and orange sneakers. What was the big deal? Was it his glasses?

He heard loud laughter from the restaurant and his eyes focused from his reflection, to the loud customers, who say on a wide brown table. His eyes widened as he recognized them as Infinite.

"Oh, they're here?" He muttered quietly. His heart jumped slightly as Woohyun made eye contact with him, and he excitedly waved at him, smiling genuinely. He watched Woohyun call a waitress and whisper something in her ear, without breaking his gaze. Sungho watched in confusion as the waitress advanced towards the window, pulling down a string. His eyes were met with white, and he blinked innocently, staring wide-eyed at the curtain, which blocked his view of the restaurant's inside.

His shoulders slumped sadly as his smile flattened, and feeling like a kicked puppy, he sauntered home.

"Why I can't be cool like them?" He whispered to himself.

~~~~~

It was Wednesday morning and Sungho was pacing around in his room, his heart beating nervously," Should I go? What if they catch me? It's a public event though...AH! I know just what to do!"

After an hour, the door of his house opened, and stepped out , Sungho. He looked completely different than his usual self. A polo was replaced with a black graphic t-shirt, and black baggy jeans hung low on his hips. Dark blue converse covered his feet, and a black beanie covered his head. He still wore his glasses though, wanting to see clearly.

He rushed to the park, and sighed in anger as he saw a large crowd covering a wide stage. 

"I think I'm late.." He mumbled, heading through the crowd to get closer to the stage. 

"And the last two contestants, TeenTop and Infinite will have the last round! Let's see who'll win this mobth's dancing competition!" An announcer exclaimed, and immediately after the ground began vibrating as a catchy beat started playing. Sungho's eyes widened as six familiar males appeared on the stage.

The pink-haired boy that Sungho met a few days ago began singing while dancing with the others. They all wore similar outfits, all red and white. ,"Hey boys and girls!

Welcome to the world of T E E N T O P

Yeah, You ready for the hotness?

Cause here we are T E E N T O P"

After his English part, a brown haired make with feminine features and attractive lips began singing as he danced simultaneously," We won’t stop and

We gonna take it to the top top

We never stop let’s rock

We’re born to rock TEEN TOP TOP

ttok gateun geon bara jima, bigyo jocha hajima

ttok baro bwado dallajin moseub neo neulla jima

uril boni neo michigesseo? ttwigo shipeo andal nasseo

nuga uri boda deo nop gesseo? jal nan geol eojjeo gesseo"

Sungho's eyes were wide with amazement at their dancing skills and voices," Wow, they're really good!" C.A.P startled Sungho as he began rapping," All of them sing AND dance?"

"We gonna take you to another level, level

Shine like metal, metal

Let me up up upgrade you

We gonna take you to another level, level

Feel the travel, travel

Let me up up upgrade"

The feminine boy and C.A.P began singing together,"Bump Bump michi

Bump Bump shimjangi

Bump Bump volume deo keuge

Bump Bump Bump

Bump Bump Brave Sound!!

Bump Bump We Teen Top!!

Bump Bump Stereo!

Bump Bump Bump, Bump Bump  Bump

TeenTop!"

They stopped suddenly and the crowd exploded with cheers and claps. Sungho's eyes were still wide, and his mouth was slightly agape as he clapped slowly.

"And that was TeenTop! Give them a big hand! You boys were excellent!!" the announcer exclaimed, his voice echoing throughout the park ," And now it's Infinite's turn! Let's go, Infinite! Show them what you're made of!"

Sungho nervously tugged at  his beanie, afraid he would be recognized easily," I shouldn't have ran to the front! Aish.." He stepped to the side, just as the music began playing.

"So Amazing

"So Amazing" 

He recognized Sunggyu's voice easily and shivers ran down his spine at the thought of him being caught. They were pretty terrifying when angered. He felt a sudden tug at his foot and he stumbled down on the floor, wincing and staring at foot, which was tangled with thick black wires. The stage lights suddenly flashed off and music  stopped. Confused, Sungho looked up and was met with millions of gazes, as the entire audience, including TeenTop and Infinite stared at him angrily. 

Sungho gulped, feeling his heart thump loudly in his ribcage,'Aigoo..'

~~~~~~

:D yay! Dancing competition! Woo~ How was this chapter ? :X 

The songs TeenTop and Infinite sung, or we're trying to sing, but SOMEONE had to unplug the stage wires, are 'So Amazing' and 'Intro ( Come into the new World)

They're amazing songs! My favorites from both groups! :3

@LovelyWinter- :D Lol PERMANENT!! :3 Dont you just love Teenfinite??

@kimyori- haha :D CAP

@choding_gurl - Nooo :D Guess again :3

@17mangageek17- Lol your comment made me laugh! I don't know why xD <3

@ELFShawolSone - Aww, he wants to give you a hug too :)

[{ADVERTISEMENT}]  Check out LovelyWinter's story 'Sungjong vs. his Hyungs' It's do sad :( It made my CRY! Do you like crying or feeling soft fuzziness in your heart? Then that's the story for you! Please go support her! She's a close friend of mine <3

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/101606/sungjong-vs-his-hyungs-infinite-myungsoo-sunggyu-sungjong-sungyeol-woohyun-myungjong

AND CHECK OUT THESE TWO STORIES (not mine) WHICH WILL HAVE SUNGHO APPEAR IN THEM~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/124395/26-days-for-me-to-make-you-love-me-angst-comedy-hyunseung-junhyung-junseung-myungsoo-myunggyu

And

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/127736/before-the-dawn-infinite

Want me to advertise any of your stories? Show me how much you enjoy ErrandBoy and I will do so! 

Thanks for the comments! Honey for you all!!