Bullied

ErrandBoy
Sungho groaned as his alarm went off. He rolled over in bed, slamming his fist on his alram clock, thus silencing it. The young male tried to go back to sleep, for he definitely did not want to go to school. Totally rare, in Sungho's case, if you ask anybody.

 "Sungho, honey, are you up?" His mother's vice chirped as she peeked her head at the door in his room. It was neater than usual, she noted, which was quite odd even for Sungho, considering the fact her 17 year old son usually had books and notes on his desk and around it. 

 "Maybe," Sungho muttered groggily, shuffling in bed. 

 "You sound upset."

 "Just tired, mom."

 "Are you sure?"

 "Yes, mom." Sungho got up out of bed, his honey-colored hair stuck up in various places, his eyes were puffy, and he looked especially pale. His mother walked over to him and smoothed out his disheveled hair, leaned in and kissed his cheek.

 "Hang in there, Sungho."

 Sungho smiled an adorable and sheepish smile, nodding his head. His mother then left him to get ready. Sungho sighed as soon as she closed the door. Time to face the music, he thought bitterly.

 About 20 minutes later, Sungho stepped out his house wearing a long navy dress shirt left slightly ed to show a plain white t-shirt and his khakis with a pair of navy blue converse. He put on his thick glasses and began his steady paced walk to school.

___

 "Yah, did he tell you anything? Why is he all gloom and doom now?" Lei asked his younger twin, Youngjae. The latter shrugged. They were upstairs in one of the guest rooms at their aunt's house. 

 "I don't know...he didn't say anything...and I don't think he wants us to in..." They both looked genuinly concerned for their honey loving cousin.

 "We'll pry it out of him when he comes back. He can't stay all somber! He's our Ho!" Lei exclaimed, his eyes wide. Youngjae smiled at his older twin brother, shaking his head.

 "I can't believe you're the older twin. You act like such a kid sometimes!" the younger snickered but yelped as Lei hit him upside the head.

 "Shut up, pabo!" Lei hissed.

__

 Sungho reached the school grounds. He was greeted with hateful and rude comments before he even reached the gates. He kept his gaze forward, ignoring their taunts, trying not to let ot get to him. He entered the school building, rushing to get to his locker and get to his class. Sungho closed his locker and held his huge textbooks in hand. He stopped in his tracks when he saw a huge figure tower over him. It was one of the infamous bullies in the high school. Sungho looked up to have said bully slam his fist on the latter's books, making them fall to the ground with a muted thud. 

 "What did you do that for?" Sungho demanded, trying to pick up his books and get to class. He felt himself get slammed against the lockers, being held up by a pair of rough calloused hands.

 "Hey nerd, haven't you heard? Infinite's been waiting for you all weekend.?"  The male, known as Chae Bum continued, "Wow, you must be dumb. I'll be sure to have my daily dose of fun, see ya later errandboy." He laughed as he realeased his grip on Sungho's collar, making him drop to the floor. 

 Sungho gulped, feeling like his stomach dropped. He mechanically picked up his books and walked to class, already late.

__

 It was finally lunchtime. Sungho needed the break from the constant harassing from his classmates. Even during the lectures, they would throw things at him and practically bash him on the notes they passed him when the teachers weren't looking. He didn't feel like eating, but instead to sleep deeply. He put his head down on the empty table and closed his eyes. He wondered where Infinite was at the moment, for he hadn't seen not one of them throught the day. Then again, he thought it was for the better. He wasn't their friend, just their errandboy. He sighed, wondering how he never saw it. Suddenly he heard shuffling behind  him. He opened an eye too late when he felt something hot cascading down on his hair, neck, back, and face. Sungho gasped in shock more than pain and jumped out his seat. He looked up to see none other than Inifinte standing in front of him, all towering above him menacingly. Sungjong's handsome features were twisted in an uncharacteristic sneer, he had his arm wrapped around Minji's waist. Sungho shuddered at the sight of her. How could he fall for someone so cruel? 

 "Yah, we told you, you would get it. Did you think we were just threatning you?" Hoya said, smirk playing on his lips, snapping Sungho out of his thoughts. 

 "We're going to keep playing games with  you until Sungjong here decides when you've had enough." Sunggyu nodded his head towards, Sungjong, who was currently distracted by Minji. Sungho looked away, trying to avoid their intesnse gazes. 

 "What did I do to derserve this? Last time I checked, I did all your assignments for you and ran errands for you while you sat back and relaxed." He looked back, trying to hide his fear. 

 "Don't play dumb," Sungyeol rolled his eyes. "You know very well why you deserve this."

 "Sungjong was going through a really tough time because of you making a move on Minji."

Dongwoo raised his eyebrows, "Surely you've noticed he was a bit depressed these past few weeks."

 "But I didn't make a move on her. I didn't know her then, she just came up to me and kissed me, and I guess you were there at the wrong time. She even said she just used me-" Sungho explained. Sungjong and Minji looked over to Sungho as they heard what he had said. 

 "I swear Jongie, he's lying. I didn't even know he existed. He pulled me and kissed me just like that," Minji jutted her red glossy lips in a pout and her eyes shined with unshed tears.

 "I saw you kissing her, don't lie!" Sungjong growled, pulling her closer to him. "Now  I'm going to make sure you suffer just like I did before that lame party of yours."

 Sungho flinched. Myungsoo, who stood quietly the whole time, handed his smoothie out to Minji, who took it and smiled. She took of the cap and splashed it right at Sungho's face. The latter gasped, unable to see anything, and took a step back only to trip over a student's leg. He fell with a thud as the cafeteria roared with laughter. His glasses fell off his face from the force of the fall, clattering on the floor. His eyesight was poor but he still saw Hoya step on his glasses, shattering them comepletely. Hoya kicked the glasses that were beyond repair towards Sungho.

 "Well? If you beg, we might talk to Sungjong about letting you off the hook. Might." Sunggyu said snarkily, his eyes narrowed into slits considerably, as he laughed.

 Sungho got up, gathered his books and backpack, and ran out the cafeteria.

 The Infinite members all laughed cruelly. 

 "Finally, something to look forward to. Can you believe it? I'm actually really happy we have school tomorrow." Hoya stretched his arms and rolled his neck.

 "Well, what do you think, Sungjong? Minji?"

 "It felt much better than expected." Sungjong answered. Minji giggled.

 "I love this side of you Jongie," she cooed. She kissed his lips chastely before pulling back and cuddling into his chest. Sungjong smiled and hugged her as they walked out the cafeteria. 

 "See ya, hyungs!" Sungjong waved.

 "Lovebirds." Sungyeol snickered. 

__

 Sungho ran into the bathroom, stopping as he saw no one was in there. He panted, putting his books and bag down ot wash his face from the coffee and smoothie that they spilled on him. He felt sticky and grimy even after he washed his face. He heard someone approach the bathroom, so he took his books and bags and went into a stall and locked it. He was in no mood to face anyone. He put toilet paper on the lid of the of the toilet and sat down, bringing his knees up to his chin. He heard a group of guys enter, they laughed and cussed.

 "Hah, he looked so pathetic,"

 "I wonder where he ran off to,"

 "Probably to the library to cry his eyes out while doing his homework."

 Sungho closed his eyes, trying to ignore them. Soon, the boys left and Sungho was all alone. The bell rang, signaling the end of lunch. Sungho debated going to the rest of his class and then decided against it. Missing a few classes wouldn't hurt, he could catch up easily.

 It was finally the end of the day. Sungho felt relieved and picked up his stuff before unlocking the stall and quickly exiting the bathroom before anyone entered. He tried to blend in with the crowd as to leave the school grounds unnoticed. He was able to reach the school gates without trouble, but after he got out of the school grounds, he noticed he was being followed by a bunch of guys who tried to act inconspicious. He tested his theor, walking down a few streets and turning left and right. Yep, they were following him. Wasn't it bad enough they harrased him at school? Now they were going to harass him at home. Perfect. He refused to go home until they gave up and left. He turned around at random streets and kept doing so for a few minutes until he felt his stalkers realize that he knew he was being followed. Said stalkers walked by him and pretended to fail to notice him. Sungho gazed at them with a disgusted expression before turning back to walk home. He got home by around 4:00 p.m.As soon as he entered, he was practically jumped by his two younger cousins.

 "Yah! You're late! Why?" Lei demanded puffing his chubby cheeks.

 "We made you homemade honey biscuits!" Youngjae opened his arms to reveal a flour covered shirt. Sungho laughed then shook his head.

 "What do you want?" he asked.

 "Nothing. Why would you think we want anything from you? Besides you have nothing that intrests me anyway." Lei pouted, crossing his arms.

 "I was kidding. Thanks." Sungho smiled before walking into the kitchen. It was a mess to say the least, but he didn't mind cleaning it. "Hey, where's mom?"

 "Oh, she's still at work." Youngjae answered.

 "Oh and I think they said they were going out after that...and then said we were going out to eat." Lei sighed happily, thinking about food.

 "Sungho, we bought a new game! Oh my lord, you are going to LOVE it!" Youngjae pulled Sungho's hand and led him upstairs. Sungho smiled to himself. At least when he was at home, he was welcomed.

~~~~~

:D I finally got off my and wrote- LOL NO. My friend, Halil16, wrote this xD Thank you honeyy~ She keeps calling me and yelling to update this story. She finally had enough and just wrote the next chapter and sent it to me xDD lmao..I'll make you co-author if you want :3 

Pft, and she tells ME that I make them too mean xD MY POOR BABY SUNGHO!~ Umma's here for you! I'll update the Sesame player stories soon D: I'm so sorry !