AFFECTION

The Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this one shoot has less sugar as i wrote it for only my 'one-week cat (kimmi)'.

.........................................................................................................................................................

“ ......the affection they share are obvious.....”

 

Affection is a gentle feeling of fondness or liking. The feeling that beautiful to show how their relationship run. Not only it can be found through big story, but also little story which can be seen in daily. Like now, mina who stand back-forth in front of door to find good words. She put box in beside of door, take breath and let it out with full of pray.

“babe.. iam home..” she pretend relax.

“heeeeeeelp meeeeeeee... babe......” she heard her girlfriend’s scream.

She rush into kitchen, yet she can’t see her girlfriend, but the mess griddle. The fishes are frying with wrong temperature, its make oil splash dangerously. She only sighed then turned off the stove.

Her foot take steps in beside of dining table, “come on babe... it is safe now”

Her girlfriend appeared from under table, she is grinning, “babeee, you are my hero”

 

Mina open arm, “where is my reward?”

Nayeon aka her girlfriend walk into her hug. nayeon’s nose sniff in mina’s coat, “where had you been?”

Mina loosen the hug, “office for sure... let’s eat ramyun instead”

“don’t change the topic” nayeon give death glare.

Mina reply fastly, “iam damn hungry, babee...”

“tell me first..” nayeon’s eyes changed into soft, “i promise to not angry”

Mina disbelieve it. her girlfriend is easy sulking and angry. she doesn’t want to take risk that her girlfriend kill her heartlessly. She goes to kitchen to cook ramyun.

“or... i will cry” this is the most scaring nayeon’s weapon.

Everyone will love their lover’s crying face, yet mina hates it. nayeon will act like crazy granny if she cry. She will lay in the floor then roll her own body and shout out to reach 5 octave highnote. Mina called it as nayeon five aka nayeon back to five years old.

Mina cupped nayeon’s cheek, “hey bunny, don’t dare you to cry”

 

Nayeon held mina’s hand, “no choice but tell me”

Hand in hand, mina earned braveness, “i... ii... hmm.. a... i... baby...”

“WHAT?? DID YOU PREGNANT? DID YOU CHEAT ON ME TILL HAVE A BABY?” nayeon can’t control her voice.

“a.. ani.. aniyaa.... i just.. brought baby..” mina smile nervously.

“whuuut? Did you cheat with woman which has a baby? ouuwh myoui minaaaaa....”  nayeon let mina’s hand go.

“i didn’t cheat.. seriously... its only.. a baby.. i heard.. uhm.. cute.. aniya aniya.. on the way.. seems she called me... so.. i”

“STOP !! so, you heard cute women but unlucky after you ed her, she is pregnant, then she gave her baby cos she can’t take of her alone. Now you bring your child to end our relationsip. Like that, myoui?” nayeon make plot story with her imagination.

“aaaaah babe... not like that” mina burst out frustration.

Nayeon hold tears, “gwenchana... let’s br-“

 

“NO !! NEVER EVER !!” mina raised voice unaware.

 

“di... did.....did you yell at me?” its has been 4 years they live together but this is first time mina used high tone. Nayeon is upset, she run to bedroom. she is crying in beneath blanket.

Mina walk slowly to bed, she sit in the floor, “babe.. iam sorry. i didn’t mean to yell at you. actually i found a baby on the way back home. she is in box, i put her in front of door”

Nayeon open the blanket slowly, “she isn’t your daughter, right?”

Mina shake head, she kissed nayeon’s forehead, “but... i don’t think we can..”

Nayeon kissed mina’s cheek then run to door, she saw box. She opened it, “anyeong baby.. achooooo achooooo”

“meow.. meow...”

“achoo... achooo”

Mina lost energy, she took the kitten from box, “look !! this is what you get cause you didn’t listen my explaination fully”

“it isn’t.. achooo... a baby.. achooo” nayeon keep sneeze.

“this is baby... baby cat” mina isn’t wrong tho.

...............................................................................................................

Although nayeon took allergy’s medicine, she sit far away from kitten. She take glance to kitten often. Actually she want play with kitten, yet she has high pride.

Mina is busy to cook, nayeon take it as chance. She closer to kitten, “why are you so cute? Do you want steal my cuteness’s award? Tssk... chubby kitten”

“meow.. meow..”

“woaah.. you are overconfident. You said you are more cute than me. what a kitten !” nayeon is chatting with kitten.

“meow.. meow.. meow..” kitten’s eyes is pleading, nayeon can’t bear anymore. she hold the kitten, kiss and put in her lap.

Mina is taking nayeon and kitten’s picture secretly while smile proudly.

“meow.. meow..” kitten’s voice is weaker, maybe nayeon’s hand which patting make her sleepy.

 

When the kitten close eyes, nayeon put it in above pillow. she kissed kitten then walk happily to dinning table, “babe... iam huwngry....”

Mina pretend never see how lovely nayeon when talked with kitten. She place food in dinning table, “how’s the kitten? Is she hungry”

Nayeon’s face is redden, “molla... how could i know about it? she sleeps all the time”

Mina hold smile, “let’s give her name”

“a name? Tssk...” nayeon act like i-dont-care.

.......................................................................................................

The clock show 1 AM, yet nayeon can’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter