Beautiful Storm

The Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“... our hidden stories, our true feeling, only the beautiful heart that known it ..”

 

Mina. it is her name. Say fragile by look but she has strong heart.

 

And..

 

Nayeon. it is her name’s girlfriend. Cheerful outside but fragile inside.

 

Then..

 

They are trying so hard to show beautiful heart to the world that no boundaries in love.

 

Actually..

 

The point isn’t that deep. They just want love each other.

 

..................................................................................................

 

she got score again. everystudent feel amazed, nothing to do except they cheer her up. she is ace indeed. She doesn’t smile along the game but a girl passed the basketball hall. She hold smile when realized her girlfriend’s tried to give wink. Secretly but pleassure a lot.

no one notice except theirselves.

After the match ended. she run to the library, finding her girlfriend. Her girlfriend isn’t nerd but she is president of student council which is busy 24/7 till she should chatch some subject.

When mina found nayeon which stand in between bookcase. her hand’s sneak in her girlfriend’s belly. I miss you, she said.

Her girlfriend just gigle. Her eyes still search some books.

“babe...” she need attention. Humming as answer.

“babee..” her chin rest in nayeon’s shoulder.

“babee.. “ she whine like kid.

Nayeon got her books, she kissed mina’s cheek, “go take bath, smelly~”

“one minute more...” mina want backhug longer. Nayeon pretend to countdown then mina is sulking.

Nayeon chuckled, “how could the new captain act like baby?”

Mina wonder herself, she show too much herself to nayeon like her girlfriend will accept anything side of hers. like her bae is the one in the world that can understand her without doubt.

“the captain isn’t decided yet..” mina speak weakly.

Nayeon smile, “at least, you are already being captain in my heart”

They know how to comfort each other. No need flowers or expensive chocolate, sometime sweet words or smooth action can light their burden.

................................................................................................

 

Easy to get hatred. Difficult to get fair judgement.

Its like nayeon’s position now. in some hours, she got meanie look from everyone.

“yah !! stop distrub my boyfriend, !! don’t act cutely and pretend to innocent in front of boys. Know you place ! just cause of you are president, its doesn’t mean that you get all attention” squad of famous girl from higher grade came to nayeon’s class.

As nayeon sit in second grade, she keep calm. She didn’t want her sunbae will think that she hasn’t manner.

“SPEAK NOW !! DID YOU OUR BOYFRIENDS??!” Rude that she got. She manage herself to not angry.

No one try to help her. handphone are around her, to get viral videos in their social media. This prison of smartphone are scaring, the new generation don’t know how to fix matter, just say ‘like’ that they want.

It’s too much, when the hands are playing nayeon’s hair in bad way, some of them torn her books into pieces. Called as bullying. Beautiful girl which has kind heart, good manner and smart, the perfect girl always get hatred cause everyone fall on her without trying.

“YAH !! DO YOU WANT REPORT ME TO THE TEACHERS !! WHAT LOSER !!” no, the truth she only want dial her girlfriend’s number. She is too soft for handle like that. Maybe she has rest face but seriously her heart is too pure. She doesn’t know how to live in this cruel word.

 

Signal. Her girlfriends thingy.

Mina run to nayeon’s class when she scroll instagram, showing her bae got bad treatment.

 

What will you expect from an honest?

Mina kick the desk strongly. Her eyes are glaring. The fire come out. The calm mina is gone.

“YAH !! DON’T DARE YOU TO TOUCH MY GIRLFRIEND !” she shout out.

The boundaries from feminist are showing. Girl and girl relationship are taboo. Disgust eyes land on her. one matter is fixed but the new one come. More real and big. Homophobic get new topic for their discussion today.

Mina held nayeon’s hand to walkout from class. from the uncomfortable situation.

Along the way, they are silent. Hand by hand. The grasp is stronger. The young heart are trying to open new world. open minded. Needed understanding, not judging.

“iam afraid..” nayeon’s head rest in mina’s shoulder.

The buss isn’t crowded as this isn’t yet time to back home. too early. Like their age got this pain.

“iam in here” mina kiss nayeon’s hair. She even didn’t dare to give many hopes to nayeon. she isn’t that mature to give white lies. She only want say words which she can keep on.

 

They arrived. Nayeon want enter her room but mina can’t loose her hand. She want stay but nayeon shake head. it’s ok.. iam fine... cliche words that everyone know it has reverse meaning.

Mina nodded. her girlfriend close the door. She sit in front of door.

Crying voice. Slowly. The heart can’t endure anymore.

Mina can’t handle it. she left nayeon’s house.

.........................................................................................................................

 

Everything changed? Not really. Their feelings are same.

Mina and nayeon come to school together as usual. the different, everyone didn’t feel happy to see it. feeling repugnant for them when mina keep holds nayeon’s hand. Unlike nayeon, mina doesn’t lower head. she is ready to fight. she want protect her love with all cost. First love is no joke. first relationship is too much crazy for her. she doesn’t want lose nayeon !

Not easy. Their way.

Mina bid farewell to nayeon. she hesitant but did it.  she walk to class, no one dare to say hi or mock her. her aura is too dark. Mina was fragile, their judge slowly fade away to scaring mina.

Another side, nayeon e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter