SHE

The Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

love is timeless. Her love isn’t decreasing. There is no little doubt for keep staying in her girlfriend’s side. She never want leave her, even one second.
Yet the time is running, her dreamy relationship seems so far for them. No sparks in their daily. Just like habit, their relationship backward to friendship. Pit-a-pat are old memories for them.

 

What’s her choice?

she stay !

 

Why?

She loves her !

 

One day, her eyes is opened and hit her badly.

Will she endure it? 
................................................................................................................

Nayeon is typing story, she is script writer. While her girlfriend, mina, fix her own camera as she is cameraman. They are working in same company, JYP TV.
Nayeon scretching body, she typed too long. she walk to kitchen to drink water then take it to mina. she put it in table. Nayeon’s hand sneak in mina’s belly, her head lean on mina’s back, “let’s sleep~”
Mina didn’t answer as always. she can’t do multitasking. Her focuss on camera only.
Nayeon is too tired till sleep in mina’s back. 

The next morning, nayeon wake up. there is no mina in her side. She sighed and went to JYP building. 
“your breakfast, babe~” nayeon gave breakfast box but mina didn’t accept it. she is preparing some tools for shooting. 
“i’ll back to home late, tonight” nayeon kiss mina’s cheek and put breakfast box in table.

Everyone maybe think nayeon is the aggresive girl that follow mina everywhere. Yet nayeon believes mina’s love. its just... mina is calm person. So she doesn’t need more words to understand their love.
..................................................................................................

The days passed quickly, their interaction is more insipid. Maybe they wonder how they can live together like that, yet they never try to speak up about it.
“babe...” nayeon bite her own lips.
Mina is furrowing eyebrow.

“iam sorry~~” nayeon is lowering head.
“why?” mina’s short question.
Nayeon returned mina’s phone. She broke it cause nayeon accidentally fell on the floor when she will borrow it.
Mina took it, she didn’t comfort nayeon. she is trying to fix it instead. Nayeon sit in beside of mina while pray it will be fixed easily.

The next day..
Nayeon found new phone in table, “you bought new phone, babe?”
“jeongyeon gave me, she said her client released new model phone” mina never lie tho.
Nayeon nodded. jeongyeon is investor in JYP TV, she comes to JYP building often to check mina’s programme.

“want watch drama?” nayeon ask.
“since when you ask me first to watch drama?” mina doesn’t need answer but nayeon only smile, although mina didn’t see it.

Nayeon has pure heart. everything mina do and say, nayeon will think that its for our good relationship. although mina rare to speak and sometime use sarcasm words, yet nayeon chose to blame her own self cause mina is in high place for her.
......................................................................................................

This is still love, even though there is secret that can’t be spoken.
Mina has meeting with her crews, yet nayeon show up. she whine and beg to mina for accompany her to somewhere. Of course, mina is professional cameran. She can separate personal and non-personal matter. She rejected nayeon’s wish.
She has ambitious to be great cameramen. She will do anything to can open her studio someday. She should has NAME in this field first. Her greedy is overflowing her life till forget that she has someone to take care of.

Meanwhile mina is acting nicely in front of crews, nayeon back to home with tears. she is too gloomy for remember mina’s cruel words. She bring some clothes then lock the house.
“where is mina?” jihyo asked.
Nayeon shake head, hug jihyo, while tzuyu just look at them.
Along the way, nayeon keep crying, its broken jihyo and tzuyu’s heart. they rare to see nayeon’s cry of sadness. nayeon usually is crybaby but for happiness matter.

Some hours later, they arrived. They walk in between crowded, the huge photo is hanging at there, the flowers are filled front house. the dark comes in nayeon’s sadness.
Too much feeling that she feel. No one can’t be desc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter