about US

The Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-You could break my heart in two, but when it heal, it beats for you –

At Press conference, Nayeon smilling proudly, oh it is fake actually. She is so lazy in here. she doesn’t like really brag about launch novel that she wrote. If you aren’t close with her, surely you will think she is such arrogant writer cause always celebrate achievement like “best seller novel”. For your information, she just does what publish house’s planning, however their marketing team do their best for her carrier. 
“nayeon-ssi, i heard this novel based on true story, is this true? Whose love story?” one of journalist asked.
Nayeon is great actress anyway, so she showed shock-expression. Honestly she know this question surely come out. In this world, almost everyone is busy to find lack of another’s private life. they forget how bad their own life. 

“my love story (?)” her intonation is fishing another question.
Another journalist hold mic, “surely she will be sad if know that she is toxic for you”
Nayeon laugh bitterly, correct : she is laughing cutely in front of them, “she will be happy cause she will discover my honest feeling”

“if she is toxic for you, why don’t you leave her?” another question come from another journalist.
“why doesn’t she leave me instead? As you know, my story about Toxic relationship. not only her become toxic for me, but also me is toxic for her” she gives explanation.
“she will leave you after she read their newspaper and magazines tomorrow” nayeon’s manager throw jokes, the journalist are laughing.

Two hour are enough to give some review and Q-A (Questions-Answers). Nayeon back hotel with  manager, her name is jihyo, she was nayeon’s bestfriend, but she said they are bussiness partner only now. surely on mouth, cause she keep run on nayeon if she has problem. what a real bestfriend !!
“you worked hard. Thank you” she tried sound like manager.

Nayeon  just shake head and locked room. she dial “1” in phone.
“i call you later, iam still working” the bip-sounds that she get.

Sleepy come to nayeon, yet she doesn’t has any convo with that busy-girl. She end up to listen some songs, send some aegyo video to her, she likes distract her girlfriends’s serious face. even she can’t see directly now, yet she know her girlfriend smiles when watch it. Nayeon doesn’t want think that her girlfriend doesn’t smile at there cause its make her feel insecure. She just want look like confident person in front of her girlfriend as always.

At 11:59, she get call from her girlfriend.
“babe...”
“hmmm...done?” nayeon asked while lay in bed.

“oh... zero-zero babe...” she can feel her girlfriend’s smile at there.
Zero-zero is nayeon’s third novel. It’s all about 00:00 which showed three zones-times of their life.
“nee~~ zero zero...i make you smile yesterday, now and tomorrow” nayeon .
“mwoooyaa, you just distrubed me” she protest.
Nayeon laugh, “i know you like it”
“tssk... “ she speechless.

“i love you babe~~”
“YAH !! don’t confess out of nowhere” her girlfriend try to angry.
“arraseeoo, you don’t love me” nayeon speak with low voice.
“mian... i love you more babe~~” her girlfriend smile.
Along the nite, they are sharing about their days. everytime nayeon published novel, she has some tour in some city to promote it, so their convo through phone only.

The tiredness come to nayeon unaware, nayeon fell asleep on call.
One hour later, she wake up, saw her text.

From babe :
Fall asleep babe? Good nite

Nayeon called her back. she doesn’t answer it, yet she texted me.
From : babe 
Continue sleep, i will sleep as well

Nayeon  dialied her number again. she kept rejected it.
From : babe 
Nite 

To : Babe
Are you angry?

From : babe
I still can handle it.

To : Babe
Pick my phone, Now !

From : babe
No. Iam sleepy.

To : Babe
I just want say sorry and nite. Give me one minute. 

From : babe
Nite and you are forgiven.

To : Babe
I want hear your voice

From : Babe
Tmrw.

Nayeon can’t stay silent. Nayeon bombed her with call and text. She feels annoy, they are bickering like the other nite. they are angry each other, she closed the fight with ‘nite text’ then be offline. It isn’t new. They know, they always fight then next day they act like nothing happened. There’s no problems that they fixed, yet they are fine.
..................................................................................................................................

-if iam not the one for you, you’ve gotta stop holding me the way you do-

Nayeon wake up at 10 am as she couldn’t sleep last nite. She is overthinker, everytime she has some problem, even it’s small thing, she wouldn’t able to sleep. 
The phone on her hand, there’s no her morning-text. Surely her girlfriend is sulking. she let out long breath. she want text her girlfriend, yet there’s still some my text from last nite which isn’t read. Guess, nayeon spent whole day with blanket only.
The times run slowly, nayeon miss her girlfriend so much.

she call her girlfriend’s workmate instead, “sana-chan, is mina ok?”
“yup, mina does some task now. she doesn’t hold phone since morning” sana give some info.
“good then.... thank sana-chan” nayeon hang up the phone.

Nayeon has to wait her text instead patiently, even she never has patience at all. She want fly back so much, she doesn’t like idea of long distance at all cause she can’t hug mina after big fight. 
At 6pm, She get up to go press-con. However job is too important, she is too old for lost job. That’s why she writes everthing, include her real story. she doesnt mind to sell some tears to novel. Just take it as share our life. 

Press-con is started. 
One of journalist become stright, “So, does your girlfriend dump you now?”
All journalist laugh now, they heard about yesterday press-con surely.
“iam not kidding, she dumped me last nite. Which journalist would take responbility?” nayeon acted so hurt.
They are laughing again. d*mn it, they don’t know that joke is truth.

Like usual, the press-con run for two hours. She doesn’t back to hotel but to home instead. The tour is ended already. 

Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter