PERFECT

The Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“ ..i found imperfection in myself but i found perfection on our love..”

 

Like the rough days, my life such as trash, boring and useless. Yet one day, i can’t feel it, my rough days is only days when she doesn’t smile at me. like tonight, i sit in front of mini market. There is a girl walkout from there.
“hey stranger..” my flirt voice come out naturally.
She rolled eyes, “mwoo??”

“oh damn.. so suddenly iam in love with stranger, i can’t believe she’s mine. Now all i see is you with fress eyes” i wink at her.
She chuckled, “lyric songs, right?”

I scratch my nape while smile, “bingo” i kissed her forehead,  “wanna ride plane?”
She nodded cutely, i back-facing her, she hop on my back. yes, my back is her plane. Iam multi-function for her, my lovely girlfriend. 

Along the way, she tell about her days. although almost everyday she has same issue, yet i love to hear it. 
“babe.. babe... myoui minaaaaa” she shout in my ear.
“oh God, my ear almost explode” i stopped walk.

“you didn’t hear me, do you?” i can feel her mad without face her.
I didn’t respon. She changed her question, “are you tired?”

See~ my girlfriend is very kind. Her mad mode changed into concern in split second. I continue walk, “i listened you babe~ and tiring never come when iam with you”
Now, she snuggle in my neck, like little girl in her first date.
..............................................................................................................

We arrived in home, i throw her body in sofa. I sit in the floor while manage my breath, she stare at me. iam nervous, she will kill me for sure, i shouldn’t throw her before. She joined sit in the floor, iam ready to lose my soul.
Her face came closer to mine, she kissed me instead, “...cause i forgot pay the ticket before...”

I grab her waist, “ the plane is arrived safely, can i get reward?”
She smile like fox, i get it. i will kiss her but she pinch my cheek, “NO MORE REWARD, sir...”
“oouch.. come on...” i whine. her hand wrap my neck,  “let’s take bath.... together..”

No need explanation, i bring her to bathroom. i kiss her roughly, she respond it boldly. Her lips slightly give me chance to entered till our tongue are fighting to be dominant. For some minute, my lips on trail of her neck. Actually i hate to take bath in night cause cold, yet she make me want take bath all night, the warmness in between water and her body are best refresh shower.
..............................................................................................................

Nayeon is kinda rude, she doesn’t wear pajama but just bathrobe. She sit in between my legs, gave me towel to dry her hairs. Her back lean on my body, she is watching drama while i watch her b-.. i mean big heart.
“babe.. how about campus?” she asked, her eyes still on drama.
“just so-so, tomorrow i will propose new schedule. I think i can add thesis in this semester” i reply while gulp.

She faces me, “do you need water?”
I avoid her eyes, “i just need.. ehem.. milk”

Nayeon returned her body, stare at me, she straddle on my laps, “need new round?”
I wonder why she give in easily this night, yet i don’t wanna lost chance. 

 

The midnite come, i admire nayeon’s beautiful face. not only i can see her smile when i show at my best, but also i can feel her hug when i show at my worst. She accept the way i am. Iam so grateful to have her, this our 7th year relationship, yet i never feel bored. Although i was firm people but her fond eyes affect me so much till iam softer now.

I kissed her bare-shoulder, then wear my clothes. iam ready to fight with my proposal thesis.

When i focus on something, i can’t share my brain to another things. I tend to thinking deeply timelessly.
“blink your eyes, babe~~” my book almost fall cause shocked. Nayeon’s voice ruin my focus, especially her big size without pant.
“this fruit to company you~ don’t force to study when sleepy, ok?” she put plates full of fruit, she is ready to leave me but i catch her hand.
“sit with me for awhile~” i whimper.

She chuckled, “did you mean.. sit on you?”
She got me ! she sit in my left thigh. Her right hand play my hair while my left hand wrap her belly. I placed my head in her chest, i close my eyes for awhile, take rest in her hug is still my special breaktime.

“babe.. tomorrow i will overtime in work. 2 hours added” she inform me.
“aisssh.. i told to decrease your worktime, babe~~” i lift my head to share our look.
“i will.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter