If Only

GRI short stories

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Hyung .. you have to help me"  Jiyong go inside Top’s office

"What is it superman, I guess you will never need a help of others"

"Ahh .." Ji sighs "Yongbae ... he forced me to do a blind date, he said I was too stressed because I’m not dated for so long, so he has arranged someone to date me tomorrow night"

"Please hyung .. replace me for the date tomorrow. You know I can not just dating anyone, especially with someone I've never met before."

"Then you think I can date anyone just like that?" said the older

"Come on hyung .. just for this time. I know you are very experienced in dating. If thing doesn’t go well you always can take control of it."

“What if it turns out I like him? You know I'm a playboy too” Top smirks

“It's up to you hyung”

"Why do not you do it yourself? who knows after dating you can be a more pleasant person,

 or if really cannot do it, just reject it"

"Hyung.. First of all.. tomorrow night I have to finish Mr. Yang’s project.  Secondly I've often refused Yongbae request, I cannot refuse it all the time because I know he did it because he cares for me very much.

"Then what if Yongbae knows?"

"Do not say anything to him, and you have to pretend to be me while dating tomorrow"

"Hmm ..."

"Come on hyung .. I'll pay your lunch for a week"

"Ok then.. Deal! Just for this time"

“Thanks hyung” Jiyong smile widely

 

 

 

“So.. how is the date hyung?”

Top smile happily .. "that was nice .."

“So ... how is him? Is he handsome, fun or otherwise?”

“Yesterday you were not interested in the date, but why are you so curious now?”

“Ahh .. haha .. just make sure you're okay”

“Actually i need a little information about the date, so i can tell if Yongbae asked me.”

“Okay .. his name is Seungri, he has good looking face and very fun to talk to. Actually I like to date him to replace you. The part that I don’t like is only he knows me as Jiyong.”

“Wow .. is he that good? I know you have high standard for compliment someone.”

“Well he is that good .. hopefully you don’t regret my friend .. because tonight I will go out for dating again with him.”

 

 

“So .. how is it man ..?”  Yongbae ask him at lunch time

“You like him right?” Jiyong just smiling and nodding.

“Seungri tells me you'll date him again tonight.”

“Waa .. I'm glad finally my friend can liking someone ..”

“You will not be disappointed Ji .. he's really an amazing person.”

Yongbae excited his office as he waved his hand out of the room

 

Jiyong is pensive .. why suddenly he felt disappointed.

Whether his decision to ask Top to replace him yesterday was wrong

"Ah never mind.."

 

 

A week passes

Yongbae sends text to Jiyong in the morning.

 Today I have a surprise for you. Someone will work apprenticeship in our office

"What else now" jiyong muttered

 

Meanwhile Seungri texting Top

Hyung.. you will not believe it, but I’m going to work as an apprentice in your office. I’ll coming this morning. See u there

 

Jiyong walks into the elevator with his bag  hanging on his shoulder and a stack of documents in his hand. When the elevator was about to close suddenly someone rushed in. A man wearing white hem, blond hair and a charming smile. Jiyong stunned a few moments and he regained consciousness at the sound of the man.

"which floor?" He asked with a smile

"Ah .. 18.. thank u" then the blond man pressed the button.

"I'm going to the 18th floor too" The man then looks at Jiyong and points to the pile of documents he brings   "should I help you with that?"

"Ah .. no need, I can take it"

"Come on .. let me help you .. we go to the same floor" he said as he took some of the pile of documents from Jiyong’s hand.

When the man took the pile of documents from his hand, he smelled the scent of him that made Jiyong cringe.

Why had he never seen this man before, was it possible that he was a new employee?

They quickly reach the 18th floor and Jiyong leads into his office.

"Please come in .. you can put the document on the table and thank you so much"

And the man put the document as he saw the name plate on the table.

"Ah .. is this Jiyong hyung’s office?"

"Hm .. yes .."

The man then smiled widely. "Can I wait for Jiyong hyung here?"

Jiyong looked at him in surprise

 "sorry .. who are you?"

Then suddenly Yongbae burst into Jiyong’office and look at the blond man

"Seungriiiah ...." then he hugged him.

"I already told you, I will give you a surprise right Ji.."  Jiyong sees them stunned.

Then Top comes into Jiyong’s office too

"Ji . we need ... to.." Top shocked to see Yongbae and Seungri already inside

 

"Why do everyone look surprised?" Yongbae asked.

He looks at Jiyong "Ji .. say something .."

But Jiyong still stunned ..

Yongbae doesn’t know what happened  but he smile and shook his head

"Top hyung .. let me introduce you, this is Seungri, Jiyong’s date friend"

Yongbae said looking towards Top while embracing Seungri.

 

"Top hyung ..?" Seungri asked in surprise "I thought you Jiyong hyung"

 

"What is this, can anyone explain this?" Yongbae asked confusedly

 

Top immediately grasping seungri’s hand.

"Forgive me seungri .. I plan to confess to you today, my real name is Choi Seunghyun, my friends call me Top, he is the real Jiyong.” Top pointing at Jiyong.

“I replaced him for dating you. But it turned that i like you, so I keep dating you .. Everything I said all this time is true. I only lied about my name, but I do that because Jiyong asked me."

 

Jiyong look down sadly,

"I'm sorry Bae .. back then I asked Top hyung to replace me on the date, if only .."

he felt very disappointed  

Jiyong approaches Seungri and then reaches out his hand

"I  am Jiyong.. I'm sorry, I should have come by myself at that time"

Seungri grabs Jiyong's hand and greets him.

 "I'm Seungri, nice to meet you hyung."

 

"Seungri .." Top whispered

Seungri looked at Top then smiled "It’s ok Top hyung .. we can start over again"

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I'm sorry... it's Topri time.. ^^

__________________________________________________________________________________________