The Email 2 (Final)

GRI short stories

“I can still reply to his email” Jiyong replied hopefully

 

 

Dear Seungri,

I'm sorry it took so long to be able to reply to your email.

I'm sorry for accusing you

I just realized that I misjudged you, I hope everything is not too late

Seungri I  like you too

Can I meet you again? Please

 

Sincerely,

Jiyong

 

 

Then Jiyong push the sent button. He leaned his head on the table while staring at his laptop screen, hoping to get a reply soon.

“Let's go get some eat outside guys..come on Ji, we can wait for the reply while eating” Top poke his friend shoulder.

“leave me guys, I had no appetite.”

 

Jiyong is left alone in the studio, he opens his phone and start open the photo gallery.

There are a lot of BigBang photos while they’re together,  like in the studio, at Dae's home, on stage, at mall..

And he stopped at the wefie photo of himself and Seungri. He remembered the photo was took when he had just lost his voice from the cold and he could not sing very well during the rehearsals. Seungri said that his hoarse voice makes him ier, and therefore Jiyong laughs then Seungri takes Jiyong’s phone and make wefie photo.

He slide another photo and found a photo of a Starbucks espresso and cream frappuccino. He took this photo at Starbuck inside the airport while waiting to pick up Yongbae. Seungri makes the order, and Jiyong does not know how but Seungri knows his favorite coffee. Without realizing it Jiyong smiled.

He slides again for some photos and stop at photo that shown all Bigbang member laughed at Seungri who teached them doing giyomi thing. “Sillykid” he murmure.

He slides the photos again and he saw a lot of Seungri photos that he took secretly.

He stared at the photo of Seungri playing keyboard with a smile, he looks very sweet with his smile.

"Oh my God .. what have I done .. I really hurt him" he sighs and leaned his head on the table.

Jiyong looked again at the laptop screen, but still no reply to his email.

Jiyong said in his heart that if Seungri could come back to him, he promised he will never hurt him again.

 

 

Half an hour later, Bae, Top and Dae return.

"Do you have reply hyung ..?" Asked Dae hopefully.

Jiyong shook his head and smiled bitterly.

"We have plan Ji" Bae said excitedly "this is actually Top Hyung's idea, I forgot that he could be clever when his stomach is full" Bae and Dae laughed while Top smiled smugly.

"We don’t know exactly where Seungri is now, his phone number is no longer active, so while we were eating we tried to look into his media social accounts like Fb, Twitter and Instagram, but it seems he has not updated since a month ago, maybe when he moved to japan he was no longer active in social media.”

Bae took a breath and spoke again

“Let's make Seungri notices us. We can send  messages to his account either in private massage or in his timeline, or we can upload photos then mention and tag him until he responds to us.. It’s a good idea isn’t it?”

“We will divide the task, Ji you do the Instagram, Top Hyung do the Twitter and I will take care of Fb. While Dae will try to trace the existence of Seungri through his old friends in Japan. Let's get started!” Bae said eagerly

"What if he already has a new account?" Jiyong asked

"Ohh .. c'mon Ji .. at least we try first" said Top then.

Then they all sat quietly on the couch. Each of them is busy with their phones.

Jiyong started opening Seungri's  IG profile. Last photo that he uploaded was a month ago showing  window’s airplane with caption

 Okay till here .. goodbye ..

Jiyong suddenly felt very sad and wanted to cry, he thought then it must be very sad for Seungri.

The longer Jiyong sees Seungri's photos, he gets sadder and silently cries.

 

I've written a message in his timeline and private massage "said Bae.

"I've also updated and tags his name" added Top

"What about you Ji? Asked Bae like a leader who is monitoring the work of his men.

"I .. I'm trying .. give me some time .."

"Are you crying Ji ..? Oh .. come on we are still trying to find him, right .." then Bae hug his best friend and comfort him.

 

"Hey Hyung .. do you think this is Seungri?" suddenly Dae asked in surprise

Then Dae shows his phone, a photo from IG that shows some people in front of a club. Someone very similar to Seungri but with blonde hair. Seungri has black hair when still in Bigbang.

"I think this is really Seungri" Top said after he grabbed the phone from Dae's hand.

"Did he dye his hair now?" Jiyong widen his eyes looking at the photo.

"It's really him Ji .." Yongbae said confidently

"But hyung ... tap on that picture" Dae said, and Top taps the photo. Then a few tags name appear, and the name tag that appear on Seungri’s spot is richardlee’.

"RICHARDLEE ?!" Bae, Jiyong and Top say it aloud in unison.

"Who exactly is his name?"

"Just tap on the name tag hyung .. we will go directly to his account profile"

"This is locked .. we can not see it"

"Give me back my phone hyung .. I will find more information" Dae grabs his phone from Top.

"Just comment directly there .. ask him, is he really Seungri" Said Top impatiently.

"I will upload photo and tag him" said jiyong start excited

 

Then they are busy again with their phones.

Jiyong deeply believes that the man in the photo he saw just now is Seungri. He then upload a wefie photo of him and Seungri in his IG with caption    

‘is this you @richardlee ??  sorry for everything .. i miss you ..’

 

"This is true he hyung .. this is Seungri !!" Dae jumped for joy

"Is it true?" Asked Bae curiously

"Look at the girl beside Seungri .. she is Chaelin, we used to be school friends too with Seungri. I asked her, is the man beside her is Seungri"

"Look at Chaelin’s reply the comment." Dae shows his phone to Yongbae.

 

‘The blonde handsome man is indeed Seungri ^^’

 

"WOW .. we find him man .. we find him.." Bae joined in jumping joy

 

"I know it's him .."

 

Jiyong smile widely staring at his phone screen, he read the comment on his IG photo that he just uploaded.

richardlee  @peaceminusone it's me hyung .. I've got your email. I forgive you, I'll be back there soon and I miss you too'

 

 

 

 

Hwoa ... how could i write richard lee... >.<