The Email 1

GRI short stories

Dear Jiyong hyung,

I'm sorry for making you so angry. I know you can not trust me because we have not known each other for quite a while. But I can swear by whatever, I never sell or give BigBang songs to anyone.

I really like BigBang, you all are very nice and your songs are amazing.

I'm so proud that I ever joined there.

I like you Hyung

 I wish we still had some time to know each other, so you can trust and like me too.

Anyway

I can not wait the day that I can buy  Bigbang CD and come to your concert.

 

Regards,

Seungri

 

 

Jiyong stared at his laptop in the studio, then the studio door slam opened and yongbae yelled at him

"This is your fault Ji, I used to say he could not do it"

Behind Yongbae join in Top and Dae. They are friends since childhood and since 4 years ago they formed a band called BigBang.

Jiyong is the lead vocal, Yongbae playing guitar, Top on bass and Dae on drums. Half a year ago they recruited Seungri as a keyboard player and backing vocals. Seungri is a school friend of Dae who was just back from school abroad. Seungri is not only handsome he also has a melodious voice and good at playing the keyboard.

After he joined Big Bang, the group became more colorful. Some of the songs that Jiyong and his friends have made have been arranged very well and some have even been recorded to be demos that will be sent to the producers.

Until then when there was an indi music festival in their city, they found out that The Core, another band from their city were singing BigBang’s song, that  was realy BigBang’s song but with different lyrics.

BigBang was very very angry. Jiyong, Bae, Top and Dae think Seungri was the one who gave the song to The Core, who else can be. Because they know Seungri also good friends with The Core’s  lead vocal. At that Jiyong immediately drove him away and gave no chance for Seungri to explain.

 

Two months passed, finally Dae got a leak from one of the Core friends that they got the song from Mr Song Jae. He is one of the studio managers where the BigBang recording their songs. But the studio has fired Mr Song because of so many mistakes that he has done.

Last afternoon Dae had told about this in the group chat BigBang and this evening they all gather in the studio.

 

“Are you happy now Ji?! We not only lose our song, we also lose our best keyboard player and backing vocals.” Yongbae grunted.

"I also think he can not possibly do this thing to us" Top said calmly.

"Why all of you seemed to blame this all to me” Jiyong burst out “didn’t you all accuse him at that time?"

"I was suspicious of him, yes!  But that doen’t mean I don’t want to hear an explanation from him."

"YOU the one who immediately kick him out Ji.." Yongbae still arguing.

"How about you Dae, why are you silent, you know Seungri much longer than us don’t you?" asked Yongbae

Dae lowered his head and played his fingers.

"At the time I was also suspicious and angry, but I did not expect him to be kicked out of our band like that. Now that we all know that this is not his fault..  I feel so guilty for him for not being able to trust and defend him then"

 

“We must find seungri and apologize to him" Top said.

 

"I must be the first one to apologize to him" Jiyong said sadly back staring at his laptop

"Actually Seungri sent me an email 2 days after I sent him away, but I was too angry and never opened the email. I just red it this evening."

“Really?”  Dae and Youngbae suddenly jump from the couch and come to Jiyong.

“Let us read it Hyung..” ask Dae

Then Dae and Yongbae look at jiyong’s laptop and read the email.

“He likes you Ji … why are you so rude to him” Yongbae sad softly patting Jiyong’s shoulder

Jiyong rose from his seat and sat on the floor in the corner of the studio, he looked at the keyboard where he used to look at seungri play.

“I like him too Bae...”

His three friends looked at Jiyong in surprise

“I knew it.. Then why did you kick him out?” Yongbae said softly then sits beside him

“I…  Ahh..!!” Jiyong messes his hair

“I was about to confess to him after the festival. But while the show was going on, I saw he was so close to The Core's vocalist..  And after that..  as we all know the song incident ...”

“I was very angry Bae .. and moreover.. I was jealous ..”

“I was disappointed and just then.. i just don't want to see him anymore”

“I'm sorry .. if only we still could fix it” Jiyong covers his face with both hands

 

“Of course we could, come on.. We'd better hurry to his flat .. “ Top get up from the couch with excitement

"He does not stay there anymore hyung ..” Dai said

“How do you know that?” Asked Top and Bae in unison

“Seungri text me last month, he said he will return to Japan following his parents.. He said sorry and thank you for everything..  but I did not reply him.”

“ This afternoon I tried to call him but the number is no longer active.. I think we really lost him..”

Then they all fell silent

 

“I can still reply to his email” Jiyong replied hopefully

 

 

 

Thank you for your comments cehadee0602, bblovesbb, xlixxnjwxx, filiwidi, habanero and xxzzrda17. Hope you like the next chapter too ^^