Chapter 8

Lost Love

* 9 YEARS AFTER, TAEHYUNG'S AND JIMIN'S AGE IS 14 YEARS OLD!*

 

 

 

 

JIMIN P.O.V

Today it's Christmas eve. Usually I would bake cookies with my mom and then we would drive all the way to Daegu, to visit Taehyung's house where we would stay over winter holidays. That's all past now, 9 years already passed since I saw him. I can't even properly remember how he used to look, I know he was cute boy with boxy smile. I know some of the adventures we went through, but at that time I was only 5 years old, of course I can't remember clearly.

My mother showed me some picutres she keep in photo album, there are also pictures with Taehyung. I really wonder how he looks right now, if he even it's still alive. The police never came to the end of the case. But they though that it's impossibile for Taehyung to just die after he fell, they said that being kidnapped by someone might be an opinion too. Uh, sometimes I really miss his company but now that I don't attend kindergarden anymore, I meet new friends in school.

Jung Kook the guy from kindergarden also attends same school as me, and I must admit we got pretty close in the past 3 years. He wasn't such good friend with Taehyung but when I searched for him, he always helped me. There is also another thing being untold.

My parents got divorced two years ago. They didn't got into fights, they didn't argue or cheat. They simply had too much work to do, and they hardly found time for each other. They also hired babysitter when I was about 7 years old, she eventually became my second mom, she took care of me, helped me with homeworks and studying and also cooked for me. My family is still in good relationship, we spend every big holidays together and dad even comes to sleep over in our old house in Busan. Yeah, he moved out and started business in Australia. I saw him like 5 times per year, though it wasn't enough for me. I was happy he took a break from work just to visit me and mom. My mom was alright with her business career too, her coffee shop was successful and her website about healthy lifestyle gained new followers everday.

And me? Well, I was good at school. Of course I wasn't perfect in science class but I studied hard to get good grades and eventually I was in top10 in my class. Meanwhile my friend Jung Kook who is 2 years younger wasn't such an angel like he used to be. He had problems with most subjects such as maths, physics, ... he was extremly good at sports! I cannot believe how much he had grow up, he was almost tall as me and also he became very strong. Girls in his class had all big crush on him, but always when they screamed his name he played deaf and ignored them. He was still quiet, not such talktive person.

But still there aren't a lot of things and fact to say about Jung Kook. I was only once over his apartment. At that time he still used to live with both parents, but after they as well got divorced he decided to live with his dad. His mother was alcohol addict, so his father kicked her out of the apartment. Though his wasn't nothing better, he played games in casino till late night hours. If he won, he was happy and he would take Jung Kook out on dinner into nearest restaurant, but if he lost the game he was living hell. He throw the furniture around the house, and even try to slap his own sons who didn't do nothing wrong. Yes, Jung Kook had older brother but he wasn't home at the most of times, he lived in America with his girlfriend, and in all 14 years of my life I saw him only twice. When Jung Kook entered school and when their mother celebrated 45th birthday.

Jung Kook sometimes told me, that his brother acts weirdly, he used to smoke a lot and even drink. And sadly, I think Jung Kook took this image as good lifestyle. I was afriad that once he turns 18 years old, he might do something stupid and he often was invite on parties where kids who were around 16 years old were invited. He always tried to bring me along, but I kindly didn't accepted his invitation. I don't know maybe you will see me as nerd and idiot who is missing the best years in his young life, but I just knew this wasn't right.

And not even to mention that we just hit the puberty, you know when your hormones goes wild. Well, I must admit sometimes I look after some pretty girls and sometimes even handsome guys, but I was able to hold myself back. Jung Kook was wild during this times, his laptop and iphone keep getting viruses cause he illegally downloaded films from different sites. Everything used to be alright at first, but then he started to imagine more ual things, he imagined how it would felt if he would someone so hard they would cry.. I was honestly scared of him, so sometimes I keep pretending I'm sick so he left me alone and didn't bother me to hang out with him.

 

 

I was in my room right now, looking through the window on the street. I was about to open history book and study even if now were holidays. Today around 8pm dad will come home. My mom went grocery shopping for the dinner we will prepare later, and then we will headed in the church. It's not we are such religious people but my aunt is the one who take care of the local church near us. At that time something was thrown at my window, I checked and Jung Kook was down on the street and waving at me.

"H-Hey.." I said, I really didn't expect him to just show up like this. He would usually call me or text me before coming here.

"Chimchim-ah!! Me and Yugyeom were invited on Christmas party in club. I wanted to ask if you want to tag along, I heard your friend Taemin will be there too."

"I'm sorry, I can't ..."

"I expected this question, you probably won't study all holidays, will you?"

"N-no, but on Christmas eve my dad usually visits and then we go in church. You know I told you this many times, right?"

"Ah, why I even asked you. You're missing all the fun Chimchim-ah.. anyways, hope I'll be able to change your mind someday." Jung Kook side and drive away with skateboard.

 

Why he even expected seriously? In my class hardly even somebody invites me on parties. At first they did all the time, but now that they get used to it that I don't show up they stopped inviting me. Sometimes it kind of hurt, being the only one who doesn't know the big news that happened, I fell like kind of left out most of the times. And in fact that even my friend Taemin started to attend those wild parties was making me go mad.

But, I can't just cancel my celebrating with parents right? I mean, I promised them, we made a deal that I won't attend parties and try alcohol until I'm 18 years old or more. I have to prove them I'm good son!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TAEHYUNG P.O.V

It will soon be end of the December, I will finally be 14 years old. I didn't see Rap Monster for the half of the year already. Suga told me he is busy, and also Suga didn't spend his free time with me anymore like he used to do. When I hit 12 years old, I left the building (house) where I used to live with Rap Monster and Suga. I move into J-Hope's luxury apartment now. We were few streets away from my first home.

The explenation I got in return why I had to move was work. At first I thought that Rap Monster the successfull boss he was had too much work, and that he simply can't pay for my needs. But no, I was wrong. J-Hope told me it's about the time I start to learn for my job.

If you wonder about prositutes and stuff, yeah I already saw them. I know that Rap Monster leads one of the most powerful mafia company in South Korea. Am I disgusted by my future job? Yes, you could say so.

Do I miss my family? Yes, I do. But honestly, this guys that I'm growing up with, this guys that rised me were now my only family. And I was greatful that they took such good care of me. Because of growing up in such dangerous environment I was able to grow up and learn about cruelity faster and sooner than most kids my age did. At the ege of 10, Rap Monster and one of his workers teached me some martials arts, just in case if someone might attack me. Suga teached me about world, body languages, he told me everything about puberty, ing, kissing, having . Sometimes he even demonstrated making out with Rap Monster. I know every good parent would be terrifed by such education! But hey look, they all were just young boys who tried their best to raise me up well, they all had their lucky charms and their bad failures. But I loved them all!

Yesterday J-Hope had day off, and he was showing me the strip club he will work in today. I was hoping that Rap Monster will allow him to have free for Christmas so we could stay at home, on warm sofa watching movies while cuddling under blanket.

The club was big. There were big black doors at the entrance, and four strong body guards were protecting that someone not invited might sneak in. On the left side was big bar, long white counter. Behind were young waitresses, and behind was big black cupboard with the most expensive alcoholic drinks inside. On the right sides were sofa's for six people and small coffee tables in front, they were made out of glass. Sofas were in black and white colors. In the middle was stage and there were six dancing poles. The first three were for J-Hope and two other guys that were the best at it, and other three were for some girls that I didn't know.

"So, Taehyung will you stay over and wait that I finish my performance or you will stay at house by yourself and wait that I return?" J-Hope asked once we were done with club tour.

I hated being home alone, I hated being alone in big apartment and not being able to hug somebody for sleep.

"I think I'm okay if I go with you. I will wait in backstage, don't worry."

"Okay, Jin hyung will be there, so if you are bored you can search for him around the bar."

 

And the big night finally came. As always J-Hope dressed up perfectly, his stage outfits arrived into the club few days ago. He tried them on yesterday, and he looked so handsome in them. His perfectly build body, strong arms, abs and smile that could cure.

Being around J-Hope and other guys, had left big influence on me. I didn't need J-Hope's help anymore for picking up the right clothes. Suga was proud on my fashion sense, and Rap Monster called me mini fashionista!

I wore tight leather pants, along with white shirt that was covering my tights and was a bit too big for me, so one of my shoulder and collarbones were exposed. I put on pair of white converse shoes and put on some eyeliner.

J-Hope waited for me in front apartment doors, and when he saw me his bright smiled appeared across his flawless face.

"Looking all hot and petite huh?" he said and playful smirk, he smacked my . I was getting used to this, many people did it.

Also every since I started to going out during late nights, and mans appeard from everywhere I wasn't allowed to tell them my real name. Rap Monster once told me this could cost my dear life, and now I learned why everyone in this mafia group have so called nicknames.

I had no idea what should I choose for my stage name, there were few names written down on the paper, but none of them sounded good in my ears.

"What about V?" once Jin, our doctor asked me.

It took me about the month to think, and in the end I started to like this name a lot, and after some weeks after telling my wish to Rap Monster, I got my fake ID card with number on it, as well with my new name.

 

We arrived in the club one hour before the official opening. Rap Monster called us how are things going, he and Suga were in Osaka currently. They went to kidnap daughter of one of the former mafia members. He left the mafia long time ago and decided to help his family since his wife became extremly sick, he spend all of his stolen money for her surgeries and medicine, but she was still in big pain and it was the matter of time when will she left this place. He couldn't pay for medical treatment anymore so he asked his friends to lend him some money they did but also they told him he will have to return it later. Of course poor man was without job, and he couldn't find money also he was getting old and he couldn't run around and steal.

Rap Monster was also one of this people that used to help him, but man didn't return the money from 3 years ago. At first Rap Monster warned him, but as he saw that the money won't come, he decided to take actions into his hands. He headed in Japan and said that everything will be alright, he told the man that he doesn't have to return the money he had borrowed but in exchange he has to give Rap Monster his 19 years old daughter. Man of course didn't want to sell his child, but trying to fight against Rap Monster is like trying to run away from tsunami in pacific ocean.

 

I was at the backstage, when J-Hope headed on the stage, the party already started I could hear the loud music coming from big white speakers and the crowd goes wild each time the new stripper show up and show them their y dance. The club owners knew me, they all knew I was under Rap Monster's name and eventually I got access to enter everywhere I wanted without the fake ID I carried with myself. I went in the front part of the club, where was bar and where Jin hyung was supposed to be. But as I reached the place he wasn't there, I seat behind the counter and ordered myself beer. I know I'm not legal yet, but I can handle alcohol somehow. And this beer didn't had a lot alcohol in it, so I knew that after drinking it I won't be dizzy.

I decided to wait a bit before texting Jin hyung. At that moment I had sudden feeling like somebody is staring straight into me, sure I stoled some looks when I entered and many came next to me and tried to flirt, or ask for my name even number but I played hard to get.

I turn around and there he was, boy. Taller than me, he looked young! Probably too young to be here, around his were friends that as well looked under 18 years old. Boy had big watery eyes, dark hair and when he smiled he kind of giving you bunny feel. When he caught me checking him, he gave me playful smirk and decided to approach me.

"Hey cutie, I saw you here sitting all alone.." he said, and took sit next to me.

"Hey.." I replied back, usually I won't even answer such people, calling me such nicknames but I kinda felt weak around him.

"What's your name hmmm?" he asked and lean closer.

"I-I'm V."

"V? Woah, such unique name! By the way, I'm Jung Kook. It's your first time here, I didn't saw you before?"

"Y-Yes, actually it is." damn it, why am I so nervous? For 's sake Taehyung! Is just some random, obviously not old enough boy trying to get into your pants.

"What about you and me have so fun huh? , you're so hot.. You're basically teasing me with this collarbones being exposed." Jung Kook said and kiss my shoulder.

 

"Hey,hey.. I don't think you guys are old enough for doing this!" I heard someone said, I turn my head to the left. It was Jin hyung, ing finally!

 

"I have to go, bye .." I said, and gently push Jung Kook away.

Before I turned around, and walked to Jin, he grab my and whisper in my ear ..

 

"Fine, this time you had luck! I will remember you cutie, you ain't escaping me." he kiss my cheek and left.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my taetae finally got his own p.o.v !! ^^ :D

 

and also everyone jung kook, international playboy in the house heheh ^^

 

 

 

I hope you enjoy this! i been writing this till 2pm and i have to wake up early in the morning, cause my mom is celebrating birthday lol xD

 

Thank you!

Please comment, subscribe or upvote!!!

word count: 2986

 

baby_kai    The author-nim