Chapter 1

Lost Love

It was summer morning and Jimin was half awake in his bed. Walls in his bedroom are colored in light blue color, and decorated with yellow stars. Jimin loved the space, he loved the galaxy so when he was getting his own room, parents asked him how he wants his room to look. Of course Jimin didn't hesitate for a second. He always dreamed of room like that, and his dad tried his best to make it.

Jimin is 5 year old kid, who lives in the edge of the town with his parents, and dog called Yuri. He wanted to name a dog after his best friend but his mom told him, that this might not be that respectful. Of course little Jimin couldn't understand that so he named a dog like this after they went on the winter holidays in Japan.

Jimin is small, his cheeks are chubby and his hands are extra small too, not to mention his fingers. He has dark hair and plump lips.

Jimin has a best friend, who sadly lives in other city. He is from Daegu, but he comes to Busan every winter and summer holidays. Because his dad used to live in Busan before, and they have apartment here in Busan as well. Now that is summer, and holidays officially started some days ago, Jimin knew he's gonna meet his friend again soon. They will play outside together all days long, and sometimes their parents will even let them sleep over each other's house.

Jimin's friend name was Taehyung. Kim Taehyung to be more exact. He was the same age as Jimin, just that he was few centimeters taller and you could spot the height difference between them. Taehyung has light brown hair, and boxy smile. Jimin really adored his friend, in kinder garden he hardly made new friends, he knew the other guy named Jung Kook. But Jung Kook was 2 years younger than him, and he wasn't in the same group as Jimin. During lunches they usually sit together, but Jung Kook was quiet type and he didn't talk a lot, unless they talked about Iron Man then he never shut up. But Jimin got tired of always the same conversations. So when the summer came, he knew, he knew very well that Taehyung will show up and light up the mood. He has to tell him so many stories that happened from winter till the summer season. He had lost the front teeth and he felt proud about that. He was the first in their class, and he got the most of yellow starts. He bet Taehyung is gonna be proud on him.

He turned around in his bed, to face another blue wall that had Star Wars posters on. He loved the movies, and he had collected many figures. Last year Taehyung got him Yoda for Christmas gift. Taehyung didn't really like the same movies and characters as Jimin did. He was more into anime, into Pokemon. He liked Pikachu the most, and he collected plushies. Taehyung was a soft person.

 

"Jimin-ah, you awake?" his mother called for him.

Jimin brightly smiled and jawn, covering his mouth with chubby hand. He excitedly removed the white blanket and jump out of the bed. His mother waited for him at the door. She picked him up, and give him kiss on both cheeks, Jimin giggle in her hug.

"You know which day is today right, Jimin-ah?" his dad asked him, as he entered in the kitchen with mother.

"Yes, Taehyungie is coming over!" Jimin happily clapped like seal. He made his parents chuckle, his mother preapred bowl of cereal. They were different colors, Jimin loved them, the pink ones even tasted like strawberries.

"Are you excited?" dad asked him again.

"I am, we will have so much fun." Jimin said, and open the mouth wide, showing full spoon inside.

 

After the yummy breakfast, his mother lead him into the bathroom, and preapred warm bath for him. Okay, not to mention that half of the water was around on the floor, and bubbles everywhere. Jimin was making giant waves while he went under the water to save his yellow rubber duck.

"Ah, I think that's enough for you." his mother said, after she was sure Jimin had more than enough fun and playing. She took big fluffy towel and wrapped it around small boy's body. Jimin looked now like small burrito.

"Look at the time, Taehyung is gonna be here soon. We better hurry!" and she carried Jimin into his bedroom again, she opened the wardrobe and choose black shorts and blue t-shirt.

"Here Jimin-ah, wear this and put on snickers if you two are going out." His mother told him, and left the bedroom.

 

Jimin was old enough and he was able to dress himself properly. He was proud on himself, because he had more skills then his beloved friend. Taehyung always had hard time with buttons, he always button them wrongly and he didn't know how to tie his shoes correctly. Luckily there was always Jimin around him, that helped him when they went in the park together. Because Taehyung was clumsy kid, and with untied shoes he might fall, and he would cry. And then if he was hurt, they won't be able to play anymore. Jimin didn't want to risk anything so he always made sure Taehyung was fully prepared.

An hour passed quickly and there was suddenly ring at the doorbell. Jimin knew it's his friend, he jump down from the soft black sofa in their living room and run to open the doors. His mother needed to help him open the door handle because Jimin was way too small to reach it. He made big smile when he saw Taehyung standing there, with big Pikachu plushie in his hands. It was his favorite toy and he bring it along with himself everywhere he went.

 

"Taehyungie!!" Jimin screamed out of joy, and jump into friends hug. They both ended on the floor laughing.

"Jiminie, I missed you." Taehyung said and bring his friend into tight hug.

After long greeting they all entered into the house. Jimin's parents prepared lunch. Both kids loved black bean noodles, and in general they loved homemade korean food. As small kids are, Taehyung weren't really yet skilled at holding his chopsticks so Jimin's mother always put fork next to his plate. The lunch went well so far, the only thing was that they both were dirty because of the noodles.

 

"Mommy, we will go play." Jimin announced, and jump down from the chair.

He went onto the Taehyung's side of the table and pull his shirt. Taehyung looked at his parents for permissions to allow him leaving the table. His mother nod in an answer, and Taehyung left the chair as well.

"Just go first wash yourself, you're dirty around mouth. Later I will bring you ice-cream outside alright boys?" Jimin's mother said.

 

The boys agreed, they quickly run into the bathroom and then outside. Jimin's house had garden and trees so there was always a shade for both of them to be away from the hot sun. Jimin had two swings so both of them could play on them. But since there weren't their parents they need to help push each other.

"I will go on swing first, you push me Taehyungie." Jimin ordered his friend, seems like Taehyung didn't mind.

He step behind his friend and started pushing him. Jimin loved the feeling when he was up in the air, he could feel the freedom. He felt like he could fly away in any second.

"I think that's enough Jiminie. Let me play on this too." Taehyung said after he was tired of pushing the swing all the time.

Jimin didn't want to change the positions he wanted to keep pretending like he is flying up in the sky. But after seeing Taehyung's pouting face it made him change his mind.

"Alright." Jimin then said, and Taehyung happily jumped on the swing.

Jimin was strong kid compared to his best friend. Taehyung was tall that's true, but he was skinnier and didn't have strength. Also Jimin liked to push the swing as much as he could, so Taehyung would go up in the air. But the boy was scared of heights, he closed his eyes it was too scary for him to look.

 

"Jiminie, please stop it. I'm scared." Taehyung suddenly cry out, he really was scared.

But Jimin couldn't hear him well, he was singing some children song and was having way too much fun.

"Please stop." Taehyung repeat and Jimin then look at his friend who was terrified.

He knew he went too far, the swing went up in the air, and then down and again up and down. Jimin quickly take the actions and tried to stop the swing, but it was too fast. And he wasn't strong enough to stop it. He tried to catch the part of Taehyung's shirt and pull him down but he wasn't successful.

"Taehyungie, jump!" he said at sudden idea that came across his mind.

"What? I'm scared." Taehyung replied, now small tears in the corner of his eyes.

"Don't be scared. You will lend on the grass. It won't hurt." Jimin tried to cheer him up.

Taehyung didn't want to end up looking like a fool, so he free his hands from the swing and jump. Yes he really did jumped but, as he fall onto the hard ground a loud bang was heard. It wasn't a soft landing. It hurt. The grass didn't do a good job at making his falling less painful. Taehyung felt like the world is slowly spinning around him. The trees were in weird shapes and his vision was blurry. Suddenly a small figure kneeled down next to him and touch his forehead. It was Jimin he could recognize him, but he was in grey colors and blurry as well.

"Taehyungie, are you alright?" Jimin asked worridly, as his friend didn't move for few minutes.

He knew something was off, something wasn't right. But if he goes inside and call for the parents they would freak out. They would be angry at Jimin for making Taehyung do a stupid dangerous thing. He knew he was the one who was responsibile for this.

Jimin hold Taehyung's hand and helped him to sit. Taehyung blink with his eyes few times until he noticed big stain of blood on his shirt. He lift the shirt and there it was. He hurted himself, and he was bleeding badly. Well maybe it wasn't that bad, but there was quite a lot of blood. Taehyung started to cry, he couldn't control his tears anymore. He let the tears run down onto his puffy cheeks.

Jimin panicked, he didn't know what he was suppost to do. He knew, he knew very well that he should call parents for help. But he was scared of them, they would scream at him. And maybe he won't be able to see Taehyung anymore.

"You did this." Taehyung suddenly hiss at him through the pain he was feeling at his lower part of body.

"Please Taehyung don't die." Jimin was also nearly tears, he grabbed his friend and place him behind an big old tree, so nobody could see them.

It was a small space where Jimin hided, when he wanted to be alone. All by himself.

Taehyung was crying, and he blamed Jimin. He blamed him for everything.

"This gotta be the worst holidays." Taehyung left out and Jimin didn't want his friend to talk like this.

He bring the yellow Pikachu to Taehyung, and the said boy hold him tightly to his chest. It was making him feel better and he calmed down.

"It's alright Jiminie I'm alright now."

"I don't think you are Taehyungie. Stay still, I will try to look at the scar." Jimin said and lift up boy's shirt, Taehyung stopped bleeding for few minutes if he didn't move. But as soon as he giggle or talk the blood was there again.

It seems like the scar was quite big and deep. The boy sure needed proper medical treatment.

"Taehyungie.. We should tell the parents, this look bad." Jimin said to his friend worridly.

"I cannot move.. Give me few more minutes." Taehyung replied and he looked in front of himself into the grey wall that was at the end of the garden.

Jimin counted down to 50, and then he place one hand onto Taehyun's back and made him stand up. He was ready to bring him inside the house.

"Let's go."

They slowly, slowly move few centimeters in front. Taehyung couldn't walk you could tell this from afar, but yet he didn't want to give up and look like a fool in front his friend.

"I'm better. I can do this by myself Jiminie." Taehyung said, and tried his best to show his friend one of his cute boxy smiles.

Jimin let go of him a bit, he wanted to make sure if he really can walk on his own. Taehyung really suddenly looked better he made 2 meters without any help. He turned around to face Jimin..

But suddenly he fell.. But not on the groud as Jimin wished. There was big black hole at the other end of the garden. Jimin found once this hole and he asked his dad about it.

His dad didn't really knew why it was there, so he told Jimin to stay as far away from it as he could. And he also said that he will cover the hole, so someone might not fall in.

But Jimin was good boy, and he never went to that part of the garden, so him and his parents completly forget about the dark hole.

 

"See? Jiminie, I told you I'm oka... arhhhh!" and he was gone.

Taehyung fell. Again. But that time, he fell inside, into the big hole that Jimin was so scared of. And Jimin was too late, he was too late to warn his friend, to catch him by a hand and ... he was gone, there was nothing left behind his bestfriend. Only his yellow Pikachu, that Taehyung so adored..

Jimin was crying, he was scared. But not because his parents would shout at him. But because he was alone, and he could hear the terrifing voices that were calling for help deep down where sun don't reaches the cold groud.

 

 

It was Taehyung, he knew this. But Jimin couldn't move.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

First chapter is done ^^ Yaay :)

I really hope you guys would take time and read this. I worked hard all night, let me know if there's worth it to continue this story or not ;)

 

 

words count: 2477

 

   baby_kai  The Author-nim