Chapter 4

Lost Love

Taehyung looked once again at Rap Monster and then he told him the story about how he played with his best friend Jimin at the garden, but suddenly he fell from the swing. And after that he started to feel dizzy and he got badly injured. Rap Monster nod, as Taehyung showed him the plaster under his left rib bones. Taehyung said that after he and Jimin wanted to return back in house to tell parents what happened he didn't saw a black hole and he fell into. And he couldn't escape of course. The last thing that Taehyung remembered was that someone found him lying there and carried him inside the bedroom he was currenlty into, and take care of him. He guessed that this person was probably Suga, or at least he tought so.

Rap Monster asked few questions about Jimin, and such but other then this he didn't asked nothing about Taehyung's parents.

"Thank you. I hope you were being honest with me." Rap Monster said after Taehyung finished talking.

"I was. W-Will you help me to return h-home?" Taehyung asked

Rap Monster's face suddenly became darker, and devilish smirk appeared across his handsome young face.

"Kid, as I promised, I'm gonna tell you something about myself as well."

 

 

 

 

RAP MONSTER P.O.V

 

As you noticed my name is Rap Monster. Thought this of course isn't my real name. I was born as Kim Namjoon and I lived in Ilsan for about 18 years. My family was quite rich, I couldn't deny and my parents payed the bills for the house I lived in. But I wanted to move away, far away from my parents where I could make my business in peace.

I was always good student in school, I got good grades and I could become successful ceo of company or anything else. But being good all the time was making me feel sick and throwing up. So, in last year of my high school I started to skip classes, I used to hang out with seniors and bad boys and that's how I move onto underground scene. Where mafia leaders were of course the most respected ones, there was a lot of drugs dealers and black market, lot of ion and dirty work, but it didn't bother me. I always respected my senior friends who worked there and I watched them from afar wishing that one day I would become so powerful and successful.

And it didn't last longer. I got bored of Ilsan's underground scene, the police knew me too well and my parents always breathed behind my neck, watching every move I made. So me, and few of my closest friends rent small apartment in the edge of the big town called Seoul. Yep, the capital of South Korea, we moved there one week later.

And from there my success just raised. I became the mafia's boss, under my name I had many drug dealers, and bad guys who were protecting my back and would die for me. But of course then in other hand, that life was dangerous. I couldn't live in the apartment anymore. I got many haters who would like to kill me. So I had to stay hidden in shadows and I changed the location every few days.

I must say I was extremly successful in the ion business as well, there were many ladies and even boys who admired me and would do anything to get me between their legs. That's it how I meet Suga.

Suga was small, skinny boy who lived in Daegu. His father was very bad towards the small boy and he was ually and psychically abusing him. Suga moved in Seoul to fulfill his dreams, he had since he was small child. That was to become good producer for music. He was walking around night market that day, when he cought my attention and interest. Boy wasn't strong, and he feed himself with cheap street food. But more then his extra slim and feminine body, his beautiful face totally blow me away. I wanted this boy. I wanted to make him mine.

Usually I would send one of my workers to just kidnap him. But I couldn't do this to Suga, he was precious, soo innocent, soo stupid, he believed every single word I told him.

I slowly approached him, and talked with him a little before I suggest we could go in my apartment to warm us a bit, since outside was midnight and freezing cold. Suga wasn't sure, but in the end he couldn't resist my charming smile and just give up. It didn't last longer and we were making out on dirty bed, our tongues dancing together and hot saliva mixing. Suga was scared, I took his ity away from his lips and with my as well. Suga was amazing, I couldn't deny. I had with many. Both, boys and girls, but Suga was something different he was on another level. His body felt just right in my strong arms and his beautiful face resting on my chest.

I couldn't just sell this boy to some nasty old men who would treat him roughtly and used his innocence as fateful slave. Nope, I couldn't let this happen!

So, I offer Suga new beautiful life, far away from his abusive father. I promised to protect him at all costs. And Suga accepted my offer. At first we just lived together and we were kinda like buddies. But I respected him, and loved him deeply. After two years when we trusted each other I told him about mafia life and he didn't got scared or ran away from me. He stayed by my side. He promised to stay till the very end.

I didn't want my enemies to kill my beloved love. So I changed his name as well as mine. I choose the nickname Suga, because he was warm hearted and sweet as sugar when his cute gummy smile appeared acroos his pale face.

I allowed Suga to choose the nickname for me as well. I was quite good at rapping, thought Suga was better. But he protested and in the end I was named Rap Monster.

We no longer were Namjoon and Yoongi, but totally different persons. The persons we imagined we would become once we grow older. Powerful, successfull, and nobody coudn't scare us. Suga started to work with me, he mostly spend his time on computers looking for informations about new es that we got and arranged my meethings with other mafia's groups we were in touch with.

Firstly I couldn't imagine Suga would get so clingy over me, and actually start to falling in love with me. But everything happened quite quickly, and there we are in serious relationship for 3 years already.

Now let me stop talking about him. Is clearly seen that I would even put my hand in fire for him, everything that would make him happy.

 

Suga and J-Hope found a kid in front our basement as they returned home from working. Actually J-Hope was the one who worked, Suga just company him.

Yes, since I was mafia's boss I had my own workers. And J-Hope was one of them, he worked as stripper boy in bars or private e. Usually really rich business men hire him for good money, he was our the best and most finest! Because of that, I treat him nicely then others he had his own small luxury apartment that I got it for him. I meet J-Hope when I was 19 years old, he wanted to become a hip hop dancer, but his family couldn't afford to pay private lessons for him, so I offered him a good job, for good money and I noticed his dancing abbilites. J-Hope accepted the job, of course boy didn't know in the first place what I had in mind when I mention him he will dance for some people and entertain them.

We got that 5 years old kid Taehyung now. His visuals are seriously no joke, I never saw more beautiful kid then him. I bet when he grow older he gonna be really handsome, there is no way I'm letting him go. He will stay with us, I'm sure J-Hope and others love kids, they have enough free time so they can spend with Taehyung, and learn him about the life. I will make sure he will grow into strong and powerful human. I know what I'm doing isn't right, I usually just keep boys and girls who are at least 15 years old.

But Taehyung, this kid. This kid is something special, I know and I won't forgive myself if I lose him or let him go. What I'm doing currently is seriously a big crime, but I can't help myself. I want to have Taehyung for myself, and I will have him no matter what.

 

"So, you are planning to keep the child?" Suga suddenly asked behind my back.

"Yes."

"What about our travel in China? Who will look after him?

"You will, my baby Suga."

Suga's eyes got wide, he of course didn't espect this to come out of my mouth.

"W-What? But Namjoon, I thought I will go with you." Suga said and pout.

"You will go with me baby, and we will bring Taehyung along too."

 

Suga just nod in the answer, he didn't dare to talk back. But I know he was in deep thoughts and he was probably scared how we will transport Taehyung into the China without looking suspicious. Luckily last year, I got a private plane as gift from one of my co-partners. Life became much more easy then, no police, no need to show the documents. There was no way they would notice the little kid with us, probably the whole city is searching for him. J-Hope told me he saw posters with Taehyung's picture on them, and down the picture there were contact informations of his parents if anyone saw a missing child or maybe know anything where the child might went.

I could just simply ask them to give us high amont of money in return. And we would give them Taehyung back, but kid was way more worth then all of the money.

 

Tomorrow at 4:00 am we will fly to China, with Taehyung on plane as well. I bet he never traveled in China before, he will enjoy it well. He can go on night street food market with J-Hope once he is done with his work. Sadly I can't join them, I gotta stay hidden in hotel room, and Suga as well. Suga often complained that he want to go out and explore the streets, but I was scared that someone could do something to skinny boy.

I didn't want to risk anything, his safety comes first.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

chapter 4 is finally done! :) and i wrote first rap monster's p.o.v ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

guys lemme know how you like this so far :) always feel free to comments down what you think.

Thank you!!

 

 

 

 

words count: 1860

 

baby_kai     The Author-nim