Chapter 3

Lost Love

It was around midnight when Taehyung slowly, slowly started to waking up. He collapsed as soon as he reached the cold ground of the underground. He was trying to stand up on his small feet, but his body felt heavy as rock, so he fell on his knees and then lost his consciousness. The last thing he remembered was that he somehow tried to call for help, but his voice was weak as well and he remembered the pair of strong arms that picked him up and carried him somewhere in bridal style.

 

Taehyung slowly, slowly opened his eyes. The room where he was placed was quite dark only dim light was visible from the left corner where was working table with open laptop on. But there was nobody sitting behind the table, the room had wardrobe on the right side of the bed and night stands on both sides. Just then Taehyung realized he was actually placed on big king sized bed. Bed was very soft, even more than the one he owned.

Oh, his bed and his own home. His parents, and Jimin. How he already missed them, but hey who even found him down there? Did somebody actually hear his crying? He tried to move on the side but his body didn't let him to. He was still in a lot of pain, he move his hand slowly to touch his tummy and he actually saw somebody took care of his scar and put medicine on, he had big plaster over the scar. As he tried to figure out if his ribs or something else is broken, the door suddenly opened and short figure step inside. As far as Taehyung could notice it was man's figure. Is he the person that saved him?

 

"Don't touch your scar kid. You got hurt pretty badly to be honest." the short man said, his voice was showing zero feels as he spoke to small kid.

"Are you the one who saved me?" Taehyung asked scared.

The man didn't replied right away, he took a walk across the room and then sit down on the chair behind the before mentioned table. He typed the password into the laptop and went on the internet. Or at least Taehyung though so, this is everything he was able to see in the dark room and his vision still a bit blurry. He, of course didn't recover yet from the injury.

Men typed some words in some kind of document and then turn his chair into Taehyung's direction.

"Hey kid." he called for Taehyung, and younger turn his attention to him.

"What's your name?"

"Taehyung. Kim Taehyung."

Men typed the name down, and then turn his attention again to Taehyung.

"How old are you Taehyung?"

"I'm 5 years old. In December I will be 6." Taehyung replied proudly, as he thought the men was asking random questions before they would become friends.

"Really? I thought you are at least three years older, well anyways." the men replied, he seem to be satisfied with the answers, as he quickly type them down in laptop.

Taehyung really wanted to know what was all this for, what if he is actually at the police station, and the men asking him questions is police officer who will bring him safely home?

"Where are your parents?" was the next question the short man asked.

"They stayed inside house, as I and my friend were playing." Taehyung answered everything, without lying.

"Oh, so there was friend with you?"

"Yes, but he is on safe now."

The men smirked, and nod in answer. He took his phone out of his jacket and open the camera, he opened the flash and try to take good picture of boy.

 

Taehyung was suddenly scared, it creep him out that men was about to take picutre of him without his permissions but he was too scared to dare to ask what they need all this for. And done, suddenly few clicks were heard from the phone as men was busy taking pictures. After 10 pictures he looked happy with the final work, as he download them on laptop and send them via e-mail.

"Done." he said more to himself then Taehyung.

Taehyung watched him, and men took a glance at him as well.

"You hungry kid?"

As if the men knew, Taehyung's tummy made weird noise. After all he didn't eat anything since lunch the day before. Taehyung's didn't reply.

"I will take this as yes." the men said and Taehyung could see his smile. Or maybe he was already imagine things.

The men left the bedroom, but he didn't close the doors this time. He left them wide opened and the light from the corridor was making nice warm light into bedroom as well. Taehyung could hear men's voices outside. He recognized the voice of short men that was here some minutes ago, and others he had heard for the first time.

"Kid is hungry." he could hear the short men say.

There was some noises of plates and ding sound, Taehyung guessed it must be microwave.

 

Minute later the men returned with plate in one hand and bottle of water in other. He put them on the night stand, right next to kid's head and turn the lights on. It was the first time that Taehyung could clearly see his face. The men was clearly older than Taehyung, thought it was really hard to guess his age. He was middle tall, somewhere around 175cm and he was really skinny. He probably didn't weight more than 60kg. His skin looked pale, and he remind Taehyung on the porcelain dolls. The men was dressed in tight skinny jeans, black hoodie and black beanie hat. He had light green hair, and dark brown eyes.

"Hello." the men said to Taehyung as the boy tried to hide his eyes from the hard neon light.

Taehyung bow his head in sign of respect, and tried to stand up and sit.

"I'm sorry about the light. I do agree is strong, I also prefer dark. And sorry about food we don't have nothing better but frozen pizza at this moment." the green haired guy said.

Taehyung nod and he managed to sit down somehow, he lean his back against the wall behind the bed. The older guy sit down next to him at the edge of the bed, and he put the plate with pizza onto Taehyung's lap.

"Enjoy!" he said and gummy smile appeard across his serious pale face. When he smiled he didn't look that scary as before when he was sitting in the dark askin Taehyung personal questions.

Taehyung took slize of pizza. Even thought it was frozen, it tasted delicious to small boy who was hungry. The older was still sitting at the edge of bed, and he was watching Taehyung. Taehyung was suddenly feeling shy being watched while enjoying his meal, so he handle the plate towards the older boy but he shake his head.

"You eat. I already had my meal before." the guy said and again his gummy smile appeard on his face.

"Thank you sir, for the food." Taehyung said while munching on food quietly.

"Oh, just call me Suga." the boy answer him and then stand up. He walk towards the doors and turn to Taehyung again.

"Finish food, if you will need something press red botton next to your bed. I will be in living room with others." Suga said

 

With others? So, he doesn't live alone as Taehyung thought at first. Well at least this house or how you should call the building where they were right now, was too big for such a small boy to live in.

Suga left, and Taehyung could hear his small footsteps on the doorway. Somebody called for him, and from Suga's voice you could hear he was happy as he answered the other men brightly and run towards him.

 

"Yoongi! Where is my baby boy?" unknown voice called for short green haired guy.

Yoongi? Is this his real name? But why did he represent himself as Suga? Taehyung was curious about the boy, and even more about the place he was and who are other people that live here.

"Hey, Namjoon." Suga replied as what Taehyung could hear from the living room at the end of the corridor.

"So? What about the kid you told me about, is he alright?"

"He is. I guess he is a bit scared but he isn't feeling sick as before when we found him. And his fever is again normal." Suga replied.

"Good. I will go talk to him." deep voice replied back, but Suga stopped the men.

"Wait just few more minutes please, I just bring him dinner."

"Fine. But only 10 minutes."

 

As Taehyung heard that, he quickly finished the pizza that was left. He was scared that maybe this guys would scold him for not eating well. He also took sip of cold water that Suga left for him on the nightstand. When the plate was empty, he place it down as well and went again into the bed, he covered his legs with warm blue blanket. Even if it was summer time, it was seriously cold down there or whenever Taehyung was at that moment. He didn't know.

As he was looking around the room, he noticed some pictures and paintings on the wall, but there was lot of dust on them so he hardly could tell what was on them.

Before he could warm himself up, the door opened widely and tall boy step inside, behind him was Suga but he didn't enter, he give Taehyung small smile and closed the door behind taller boy. The mention guy didn't speak up for good two minutes, he took good look at Taehyung from head to toes. And he cought himself staring at the kid, his visuals were unbelievable. He then cleared his throat and speak up.

"Hey kid! I'm Rap Monster." the taller boy said.

Just then Taehyung slowly dared to look up, and take better look at the figure in front bed.

Rap Monster was tall. Way taller then Suga. He had pink hair that reminded Taehyung on cotton candy. His eyes were dark brown, and they were sparking they looked so deep you could get lost in them. His body was well build as well, his strong muscles were seen through black polo shirt. He was slim of course, but not as Suga and he was strong. Taehyung could tell that from afar.

"T-Taehyung." he replied and bow his head politely.

"Cute." Namjoon whispher to himself and took the nearest chair and place it next to the boy's bed.

He smiled at the kid and run his hand through kid's soft brown hair.

 

"Taehyung you said? Well tell me more about yourself and then I might tell you something about me." Namjoon smiled and show Taehyung the way to speak up.

 

Taehyung cleared his throat and he was ready to talk to the older boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

ayo :) sugamon in the house ^^ hehe

 

chapter 3 is done ! yay ^^ please comment (would mean rly a lot to me)..

 

 

 

words count: 1876

 

baby_kai   The Author-nim