Chapter 2

Lost Love

One hour left, and Jimin was still sitting on the garden, staring at the hole where his best friend disappeared. He was too scared, too shocked to move. He could just sit there and stare maybe hoping a miracle would happen and bring Taehyung back. But no matter how long he was going to stay there, he knew very well that nothing would bring him back. His best friend, his Taehyung was gone and nobody knew if the injured boy would survive. Mostly nobody didn't know what is down there.

Then Jimin suddenly realized that noises weren't heard anymore. Did Taehyung manage to stand up and tried to search way for escape on his own? Did somebody found him? Did something tore him apart and then eat small body? Did he die? Jimin's head was going to explode there were so many question running in his mind, but he didn't know the answers, he didn't know where he should find them even. Ok, yes probably that he goes down the hole like Taehyung did and check on his own. But he was way too small and little, he cannot do that.

Now he suddenly heard footsteps in front his house, his face suddenly became a bit brighter. Maybe Taehyung really found the way out and safely returned. But soon as he saw his mother standing in front house and walking towards garden, his smile faded. How is he gonna explain everything? They will notice something is wrong. They would notice stains of blood left on his pants as he tried to help his friend who is no longer there.

"Jimin!" a voice suddenly called, it was his mom.

He knew he have to show up sooner or later. They will find him anyways.

"Yes?" he answer back.

"I bring you guys ice-cream and ... oh my god, what's that red mark on your pants?" his mother suddenly asked with scared voice.

Jimin tried to hide the dirty spots with his small hands, as his mother dropped both ice-creams on the floor and ran to him. She picked him up and then realized that it was actually blood, she went straight into the house and in bathroom where she check if Jimin was injured. But there wasn't single scratch on boy's small body.

"Honey, what happened?" Jimin's dad asked outside the bathroom.

"There's blood." She replied in worry, Jimin kept his head down, small tears start to gathering in the corner of his beautiful brown eyes.

"Jimin, what happened? Where's Taehyung?" his dad suddenly asked and kneeled down, so he could face his son better.

This was the moment when small Jimin couldn't take it anymore. His tears start to fall onto his cheeks like the biggest waterfall. He brust into tears, and he cried and sob really loudly.

His parents look at each other with a worry and then Jimin's dad decided to go check on the garden if Taehyung is there. Meanwhile Taehyung's dad also followed him, and mother went into bathroom tried to help calm down poor child.

 

But as soon as they entered in the garden there was nothing. No sound of Taehyung. Just then his dad noticed something yellow in the end of the garden. It was Pikachu. Taehyung's Pikachu ... but where was he?

They noticed some blood next to the big old tree, but nothing else. What is that? Is it a nightmare? Is only a dream? They need answers, and they knew no matter how heartbreaking it might be only Jimin knew them.

They returned in the house, Taehyung's mom looked at them with hope in her eyes but they just shake their heads and his dad gave her Pikachu. She hug it closer to her chest and closed her eyes. She hoped Taehyung would just show up no matter where he is. But nothing happened.

Jimin calmed down a bit, he wasn't sobbing that loud anymore but still he couldn't stop the tears.

"Jiminie sweety, could you tell us what happened?" his mother asked.

"He fell, he was injured ..." he said in crying tone.

"Who fell?"

"Taehyung, he fell and then he blamed me ..." Jimin said and cover his face with hands. It was all too much for him, Taehyung's parents gonna blame him too.

"What, why?" Taehyung's mother asked.

"He fell from the swing, and then he injured himself. But then he tried to comfort me that he is fine and better ... Then it just happened ..."

"What happened then? Please Jimin, please tell us ..." Taehyung's mother beg, she wanted to find her son.

"He fell into the hole, it's very deep and I couldn't help him. He is gone, we can't save him." Jimin finished and then burst into tears again.

Parents looked at each other with terrified expressions. At first they didn't know about what was Jimin talking about. He might imagine things, maybe that didn't even happened. But then again, why was he crying so loudly?

Just then his father remembered, and he froze on the spot.

"Jimin, are you talking about the hole in our garden?" his dad asked, and Jimin nod.

"This isn't good." dad replied, and left the bathroom.

Nobody knew what his dad is talking about, Taehyung's mother cried while her husband tried to calm her down.

 

Just then as Jimin's dad come back, he explained to Taehyung's parents about the hole. And also said that previous owners of the house sometimes saw unknown people on their garden. They called police, but police never came to the end of the hole. They just told them it's too deep to go in, and also that light doesn't make enough clear view so they couldn't tell what's inside. Since then, they didn't saw people on their garden, but they were scared for their lifes, so they moved out and apparently Jimin's dad bought the house when his wife was pregnant and they moved on their own, so they didn't have to bother their parents and friends. Jimin's dad said he never saw or noticed nothing strange on the garden and mostly he didn't saw any strange people walking around at night hours.

Jimin was crying because he knew that there is end. Taehyung came to the end of the hole. And god, who knows what is down there! What if there are weird people and they did something to him! What if they had killed him? Horrifying things were running on poor child's mind.

 

"I promise we will bring him alive." Jimin's dad said to Taehyung's parents and went into his garage where he had different ropes and shovels he needed for flowers and veggies at the garden.

"Wait! Where are you going?"

"Down. I'm gonna bring the kid back!" he replied, and Taehyung's dad joined him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was around 5pm, when they finally reach the cold hard ground. They had made it. They reach the end, it took them about four hours. But as Taehyung was falling, it took him only about three minutes.

They had four lights with themselves, and they light up the dark place. There were seen foot steps walking towards the north. This mean Taehyung is alive, and he was able to walk. But just then they realized the foot steps were too big for five years old child. Somebody else was down there and what is that thing that took Taehyung away? Just then Taehyung's dad noticed a piece of cloth on the ground. It was Taehyung's lightly pink t-shirt he wore that day, somebody tore his clothes apart or was Taehyung who did this?

They followed the foot steps, they let them to lead the way in hope they will reach the finish and return safely with child. But no, they reach the death end.

There were big iron door at the end, they tried to open them, but without success. Of course they were locked tightly, even insects couldn't come through.

 

"At least we know he was there, and maybe he escaped already, or somebody came to save him." Jimin's dad said.

"Yes, but what should we do now? There's no way they gonna open door for us." Taehyung's dad replied.

"Why not? What if we stay down there over night?

"I don't know. There's small change, what if he didn't survived?"

"You can't lose a hope. You know hope dies the last, right?"

"I don't know my friend. As much as I'm trying to believe you, I feel the opposite. Let's go up and come back tomorrow." Taehyung's dad said and start to walk towards escape.

 

They returned in the house, and told others what they saw. They bring the piece of the torn t-shirt with themselves, and they took picutures of the foot steps.

 

 

But they didn't know what was happening behind big iron doors, they didn't know the people who took Taehyung away.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Second chapter done! :) yay ^^

 

 

please let me know if you like to story :3 .. Feel free to comment ( i really want to hear your opinion ) ^^, subscribe and maybe upvote.

 

 

 

thank you^^!    

 

 

words count: 1534

 

baby_kai    The Author-nim