Chapter 7

Lost Love

It was cloudy early morning in China. Outside was very cold, thought it was still in the middle of summer seasons. In the room number 392 were Rap Monster and Suga, they were still sleeping while hugging each other and soft snores escaping taller boy's mouth. 

The clock on table show that it was 9:30 am it wasn't this early, but still outside weren't a lot of people maybe due the bad weather or maybe just because it was weekend and people rather stayed in their houses resting. On the other hand, J-Hope was wide awake, he order breakfast in his room with number 393. He has shared room with Taehyung who was half awake and half asleep, he was wearing J-Hope's oversized hoodie since Suga forgot to bought pyjamas. He looked so cute, so peacefully, so innocent. 

J-Hope sit down on the small brown sofa on the left side of the room, eating cereal with milk and drinking strong black coffee. The smells of fresh made pancakes woke Taehyung up, he slowly rubbed his eyes and yawn. 

"Good morning baby." J-Hope greeted him, as he noticed younger's boy presense.

"Morning, hyung!" Taehyung greeted back and show older his cute boxy smile, he slowly stand up from the warm comfty bed and took a sit next to his hyung.

"Are you hungry?" J-Hope asked and younger nodded in answer.

"Here. I ordered some pancakes for you and tea. Since I don't know what you like, is this alright?"

"Yes, I love pancakes." Taehyung smiled and bite into fresh food, he took sip of green tea as well. It was his favorite.

J-Hope really loved kids, having Taehyung in his company was actually big joy for him. And he was happy that Rap Monster allowed him to have free time till the end of their trip since he did great job yesterday at that Xiao idiot. He even got some extra pocket money he can spend today. 

"Hey, TaeTae!" J-Hope softly called for younger boy, he immediately turned his attention to him.

"Yes, hyung?"

"What about me and you go out a bit today? To explore some shops and to grab some delicious food?"

"Yes, I would love this. What about other hyungs?" Taehyung asked, and J-Hope knew he was talking about Rap Monster and Suga.

"They sadly still have a work to do, so that's why Rap Monster asked me to show you around a bit." 

Taehyung nodded and again started eating on the food. At this moment someone knocked on their shared room's door. J-Hope stand up and went to unlock them. Taehyung lips form soft smile when he saw short mint green haired male step inside.

"Good morning kiddo!" Suga said and ran his hand through his soft brown hair.

"Morning hyung, want some pancakes?" Taehyung asked, and his adorableness made Suga and J-Hope smile and chuckle. They both felt kinda sorry and bad towards Taehyung. After all Rap Monster hired him to replace J-Hope position as fine prostitue. 

"Thank you, but I've already ate. We can eat dinner together okay?" Suga smiled as Taehyung nod in answer. 

"Hey, Suga hyung ... I wanted to take Taehyung on street market today to grab some delicious food and maybe buy him some souvenirs?" J-Hope asked.

"Of course you two can. Rap Monster said that I should tell you to comeback home at 5pm at least. And please avoid lonely street where bad guys might be." Suga said and stand up from the bed he was sitting on, ready to leave.

"Sure, we will take care. Don't worry!" J-Hope said and show the other one of him precious sunshine like smiles. He was indeed very beautiful boy. No wonder people who payed him fell in love with him. No wonder Rap Monster placed his eyes on him first day when he saw him, and no wonder Jin loved this boy more than everything else. 

With that Suga left the room, and J-Hope went in bathroom to take quick refreshing morning shower while Taehyung finished his breakfast in peace. J-Hope really had thing for fashion he dressed up in black jeans, white converse shoes that matched along with his dirty white hoodie and black leather jacket. Taehyung was shocked at suddenly transformation, just before this hyung looked like mess dressed up in loose pyjama pants and too big t-shirt. But now look at him, totally hottie! Taehyung wished he would look like him too, once he grow up. 

"Hey TaeTae, let's see what clothes Suga hyung bought for you." J-Hope said, and show younger to come closer.

At the end, he choosed dark blue hoodie, black pants and dark sneakers along with black jacket. J-Hope was proud on his work, as he took out phone from his pocket and took few selfies with Taehyung. They both posed with cool hand gestures, J-Hope showed some to Taehyung and he learned them and saw them for the first time, but he absolute loved the V sign. 

"Let's go, I think we're both ready." J-Hope and reach for Taehyung's hand. They locked the doors behind them, and start to walk hand in hand towards the elevator. 

 

When they step out of the hotel, cold air hit their faces. Luckily J-Hope had face masks in his backpack. Warm scarf would be better but at least it wasn't this could and wind didn't directly blow into their noses. 

"So, how about we first go into some shops?" J-Hope asked and of course Taehyung agreed with everything.

They entered in few shops and J-Hope was looking for some new clothes while Taehyung was of course more interested into the toys. In the third shop they had exclusive Pokemon collection. Pokemon was Taehyung's favourite anime cartoon and he absolutely loved the characters. 

"H-Hyung.." he called out for J-Hope and pull at his jacket.

"What it is TaeTae, find something that you like?" J-Hope asked and turned around, he faced Taehyung looking up at him with the most adorable eyes ever while holding onto Pikachu stuffed toy.

"Oh, that one looks cute. You want it?" 

"Y-Yes, back then I used to have Pikachu like t-that." Taehyung said, and J-Hope understand that kid missed his home and his toys.

"Sure. Let's buy one, is there anything else you want?" Taehyung shake his head, and they headed to the cashier. 

J-Hope give the stuffed toy to Taehyung, and he hold it closer to his chest. He was so adorable that J-Hope had to take a picture, and then another one and another one. It was around 14:40pm when they entered into restaurant near center of the city. Taehyung really was hungry, he hoped food would be ready soon. They order noodle with some soup, and chicken with side dishes. J-Hope was drinking sprite while Taehyung ordered iced tea with cherry flavor.

"So you like Pokemon huh?" J-Hope asked, while scrolling throught his messeges on phone.

"Yes, they are my favorite. I never understand how Jiminie could like Star Wars, it's just not adorable." Taehyung replied, he really must loved that Jiminie guy J-Hope though for himself but decided not to ask more questions. Well, at least not now.

"I see. I also think Pokemon is better." J-Hope instead replied in an answer. 

There were few minutes of silence, J-Hope's eyes still glued onto phone screen, while Taehyung was looking around the restaurant and admiring the paintings on the wall. Luckily the food arrived kinda quickly, so both boys dig into it. 

"I really love noodles. Especially black bean noodles." J-Hope said.

"Me too." Taehyung replied with full mouth. 

 

They decided to visit market with cheap street food before heading back towards the hotel. It was around 16:00pm, and this day it was seriously cold. You just couldn't believe it was summer. 

"J-Hope hyung, where do you work?" Taehyung asked, once they sit down on the bench.

"Huh? I don't know I have the rights to tell you, but you will find out sooner or later ... So I might just say, I dance. I dance without clothes on, and in that way I entertain people that come to watch me and pay for the show." 

"D-Do you earn a lot?" Taehyung asked again.

"I do, it's hard sometimes ... but Rap Monster is wonderful human and he understands that all people have their own problems, it might seems weird but I'm really thanful to him. If he won't offer me this job I might die from hunger. But now I have more then enough money for food and pretty clothes, I can send money back to my old house where my parents live." J-Hope said and smiled, god.. how many years passed since he last saw his parents face to face and not only through skype.

"I see ... I like Rap Monster hyung too." Taehyung said and lean closer to J-Hope, older hugged him before they continued to walk towards near bus station. 

They decided to take a bus to way back home. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When finally entering the warm hotel, Rap Monster was waiting for them at their bedroom. Yes, he had the key to enter in as well.

"Hello my babies! Did you had fun?" he asked and hugged both of them.

"We sure did, Taehyungie show hyung what you bought." J-Hope said, and Taehyung slowly showed him his suffed Pikachu.

"Aww, that's adorable. Ryan is cuter thought." Rap Monster replied with a pout, just then Suga joined them and laugh.

"Rap Monster has weird obsession with some bear character. But no matter what, Kunamon is the best." Green hair guy replied.

"You all are crazy." J-Hope said, and four guys laugh together.

 

 

"So, Taehyung ... do you like it here?" Rap Monster asked while they were having tea and eating chocolate cookies.

"It's really nice, but I kind of like Korea better." younger boy replied.

"Oh, I see ... I also prefer Korea, I kinda miss the home food already. Tomorrow night we're heading back home." Rap Monster announced.

"But honey ... I mean Rap Monster, you said we're gonna be here for a week!" Suga suddenly freaked out.

"I know baby, but I changed plans a bit. My old friend Seunghoo came back from California yesterday, he got good drugs for us. We gonna sell them in Daegu's black market." 

"D-Daegu?" Taehyung suddenly asked, and three older boys looked at him.

"Yes, why?"

"T-There's my home town." Taehyung replied.

"W-What? Aren't you from Busan, we found you there?" Suga asked

"I'm not. I was, I mean I always spend half of my summer holidays at my friend's house." 

"Oh, so I guess ... we share the same home town." Suga replied with sad voice, the memories of his abusive father coming back.

"Don't be sad baby, it's gonna be okay." Rap Monster said with sweet voice and pulled Suga into tight hug.

"I hopes so, I just don't want to see nobody. Not even my family members, it's too much for me." Suga said, and tears fall onto his pale cheeks. 

Rap Monster hated seen his the most precious and important human being hurt. He hated Suga's father and for everything that happened to him. Luckily he is dead now. He even ordered his people to kill two people that used to bully Suga back in high school. They were reported to be killed with gun and stapped with knife a few times, but not fingertips or any other things that would help find the murderer were found. The case still remaind opened, but well the police officers still kinda forgot about it. 

J-Hope as sunshine and positive person he was, he tried to bright up the gloomy atmosphere that suddenly appeared in room, so he showed the older two picture that he and Taehyung take that day. Suga's mood brighten up, he really did loved Taehyung as he pinched his cheeks and wrap his pale arms around younger boy's body. 

"You guys are really cute. What about the group picture?" Rap Monster asked, and they all immediately agreed.

 

Rap Monster put his phone on night stand and sat down the counter for 5 seconds. He jumped on the bed next to J-Hope, in front the two of them was Suga holding Taehyung on his lap with stuffed Pikachu, they all did V sign. Since it was Taehyung's favorite pose, as far as J-Hope told them few minutes ago. 

 

CLICK!

 

Rap Monster got up from the bed, and look at the picture. They all looked so happy!

"Ah, we're so handsome." J-Hope was the first one to comment.

"Yes, and I'm more handsome than you." Suga teased his friend. 

"Huh? I don't think so, there's no way. Green haired people are cute." J-Hope said and Rap Monster couldn't agree more with his compliment.

"What about me?" Taehyung asked them with puppy eyes.

Three older guys turned at him and they all smiled at him.

 

"You're beautiful." Rap Monster breathed out. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hello hello everyone :) chapter 7 is done! 

i wrote this in hurry, and i'm not on my laptop so i'm really sorry for this a bit shorter chapter. next one will be longer, i promise you that. 

also slowly slowly the dark secret about Rap Monster will be reveled to Taehyung, but till then please be patient with me xD 

 

Thanks to everyone who take time to read this fanfic. And thanks to everyone who subscribed this ^^ :) 

 

 

words count: 2259

please subscribe, comment or maybe upvote! :3 

 

 

 

thanks. 

baby_kai   The Author-nim