Heyyyy!

Shot by him

  Ring ring! I heard my phone go off many times so I decided to answer before I wake up my princess. Hello I answered sleepily. Dahyun! I heard someone on the other line say. Oh hey Jungkook. I said happy. So I was wondering if we could go on a double date. Jungkook asked. Sure when I said. Tommorw at 5 is that ok. Yea I said happy. Yea cool cause Tea has been wanting to see you forever so we decided to have a double date he said. I'm cool with it I said. Ok thanks tea's happy now we gotta go bye!! He said. Bye! I said. We I hanged up I saw Sana looking at me. Hey I said. Don't get me she said. Wut did I do I said confused. Who was that Sana said mad. Oh it was just Jungkook he asked if we could have a double date and I said yea that's all. Oh ok Sana said laying back down with me. When is the date she said while in the crook of my neck. Tommorw i said. Cool she said. So we went to sleep and woke up around 2 hours later. I woke up to the smell of burnt stuff. I ran to the kickchen to see if Sana was there and she was. Sana wut are you doing I said. I tried cooking for you but it burned she pouted. I walked up to her and laughed. It's ok I teach you how to cook let's get started. We spent like an hour trying to cook something but Sana just kept messing up. So we just ordered Chinese food...... sorry for not updating in like forever. And srry for the short update will update tommorw. So thank you for reading and bye!!