Shot by him

                           Dahyun's pov

As we got home. I saw how Sana-unnie was staring at me I said you like me or wut. With my very charming playful smile. Oh up let's go inside before it gets to late. She said blushing. As we got in my living room I could see what I left behiden a ramun noodle packet sado cans. Wow I'm that messy holy . I said. I then was slapped on the face. I looked at Sana who looked at me pissed. Oh sorry I said taking Sana's hand and kissed it. She blushed more I just laughed. Go get ready to go asleep I Said handing her some cloths in my room. Thank god it fit her. When she walked out of the bathroom I looked at her in awe as she looked like an angel...... TBH Sorry like so sorry for not updating TBH no one prob read this but to that one person who does here's the I hope you like let's carry on. She's like an angel right in front of my eyes is a fallen angel. Wut are you looking at Dubu-Yah she said in a innocent voice. Holy she's a snake I said in my head. Stop control is all you need c'mon get it together I said to myself. Oh nothing I said with my eye smile that should get I said to myself. Oh ok let's go to sleep she said. K........ We got in bed and almost like that she cuddled me. OMG I can smell her I'm a creep! Aaaah help me Jesus halp she's so soft god damn it! I know you like it Dubu she said sedutucly(Can't spell that cause I have clearly a dumbo). Uh-Uh I said sounding stupid. She then got on top of me and rolled her finger down my chest. Oh c'mon Dubu-Yah you gonna keep me waiting she said cutely. I couldn't take it anymore. I kissed her roughly and felt so good like a whole a lot of weight was off my shoulder. She kissed back smirking like an idiot. See I told you. You like me. Oh shut up she said eye's full of lust and passion...... This time I promise to update the rest tommrow BYE!